Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-06-2023, 12:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
... I was hit suddenly...
Uh-huh, and nothing was ever the same...for me, it has happened many times.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a Heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour''
~ William Blake

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2023, 08:01 PM
Knower
everything is made of consciousness that chair your sitting in is not conscious,its made of consciousness ,objects don't have existence.
existence has objects. in the hierarchy of scientific knowledge from a physical perspective, materialist will say in there opinion that you need physics ,chemistry and biology to create consciousness while a new and evolving scientific approach places consciousness #1 in order to realize the rest! not the other way around in my opinion and the opinion of many spiritual folks in my opinion!
Old 30-06-2023, 03:05 PM
Guide

The wood from the tree looses consciousness when it is cut down.
Fruit and veg loose consciousness when picked.
Grass looses consciousness when it is cut.
Everything looses consciousness when it is stopped from growing ie picked, cut.
Manmade objects made from man made material doesn't have consciousness.
Our planet has consciousness,well its inner core. (I struggle with rocks, I see them as the equivalent of our dead skin,mountains as scabs ).
Everything that grows or moves by itself has consciousness.: smile:
Old 30-06-2023, 07:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
The wood from the tree looses consciousness when it is cut down.
Fruit and veg loose consciousness when picked.
Grass looses consciousness when it is cut.
i think i will let Rupert elaborate on what my opinion is,at 13:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0Xk...el=RupertSpira

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 01-07-2023 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 30-06-2023, 07:24 PM
Knower
every thing is in theory anyway.
Old 01-07-2023, 06:44 AM
Guide

I've come across Spira before...........That man elaborates too much. You can drive yourself mad trying to fathom out what he says.

Last edited by hazada guess : 01-07-2023 at 12:15 PM.
Old 01-07-2023, 01:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I've come across Spira before...........That man elaborates too much. You can drive yourself mad trying to fathom out what he says.
There is no such thing as too much detail. for me anyway!
Old 01-07-2023, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by entenmanns
... To me its a brain twister, true or not true Rupert has me almost convinced. its clearly what i want to believe anyway!
Hi entenmanns,
I looked around I could not find that Rupert has ever had even 1 minute of Cosmic Consciousness.
So, I can only figure he is coming from his own logic, opinion and intellect. Would that be correct?
Not trying to start anything.

My position would be - I would want to know Truth, like, the Nature of Reality, period; not a nice guy's opinion. (I like Rupert.)

He doesn't think a tree is conscious, correct me if I got that wrong.
Not only could I attest that, omg, is it ever....but, I rem a sweet NDE story from and adult now from his Life Review ---
where you not only review life events but you feel the other person's feeling - good or bad.
So this 10 yr old in Seneca Park, ha where I grew up, 1 of the NY Finger Lakes carved out by glaciers - he stopped and
thought, "What a beautiful tree!"
Do you know that scene was played back for him feeling what that Tree did! ?It was wonderful.
My mouth dropped when I read that yrs ago nderf.org ...rf = research foundation.

Well, I can tell you - walls, tile, ceilings ---let alone living plants are living and breathing....a wall? Um, yes...and
you do not have to be on some illegal hallucinogen, either.

Maybe it would help to review thew original Pilot for Star Trek: The Next Generation...''Farpoint" ---it just helps the mind a bit
to conceptualize ..
if you have not had the experience yourself up-close and personal.

Why 'want' anything in particular? (Rhetorical, really)
IMO, want just what is true or the reality of this all...like:existence itself, a Creator, matter, energy, light, heart, mind, love,
hate, ego, emotion ---what are all these things?
And why do they exist? WHY were they created?
I mean, rather than wanting to believe any particular thing...I would say to a friend -want to know
the whole enchilada Itself.
My opinion only.

Hazada - have you personally exp'd that a ''The wood from the tree looses consciousness when it is cut down.''?
That would make William Blake's personal exp -null and void, mine , too.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-07-2023, 01:45 PM
Guide

Miss Hepburn.............It's just that I think that when a limb/branch is cut from its growing trunk, it loses its consciousness.(My thought's anyway).

Then again,i suppose saplings from a plant/tree can grow when planted.Oh it's a mystery,(I give up).

OK,my parting shot............Anything that grows has consciousness.
Old 03-07-2023, 02:51 PM
Knower
i am pretty sure i have no idea what your talking about Miss Hepburn about Rupert not having i minute of cosmic consciousness which sounds like panpsychism to me that's not what Rupert is talking about nor does he believe in that theory. panpyschism is what it sounds like you and hazada are talking about and that's fine " we don't live in reality we live in what we think reality is " and its my opinion that we can somewhat create our own reality.without the need for any special supercalafragalistic experiences