Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 22-07-2023, 09:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Law of the Universe Theory

I have a theory about how our universe (or us) functions, it's an expansion on Einstein's theory of relativity.

Einstein discovered that there is no difference between time and space, that we as human beings make that difference. This difference appears to made by our own senses, we see before we hear, but it's just the same frequency split into 2 senses. If all our senses were to experience these frequencies all at once we'd be experiencing what you might call 'real-time' or 'spacetime'.

Think of each of your senses as a dimension then all those senses together as the experience of real-time. The more aware you become the more these senses become one, the more 'awake' you are, you can call this your '6th sense' or 'intuition'. Through meditation and the teachings of the Buddha we 'calibrate' these senses to become one.

It seems that what we call a 'soul' functions like a planet where frequencies orbit around it just like the moon orbits the earth. Everything your senses pick up will start orbiting around you like this, everything from ideas to the physical, including your body orbits around you like space debris. This is what many people think they are, they start believing they are the debris orbiting around them, instead of analyzing what is orbiting them and learning from it.

Now the more they attract, the more debris (frequencies) orbit around their soul (planet), the more their senses split, the more blind they become, the moment of now moves further and further away from real-time until they are looking through a pinhole of reality (which then finally closes). This pinhole can even close before the death of a body, which you may call a 'zombie' or 'undead', meaning you are fully locked in a karmic pattern unable to get out until the death of the body.

Now besides attracting these frequencies, you can also project them, the ones that you analyzed and understand can be of great use. They can also purposefully used to cause more blindness to another soul, you can call this a 'curse' or a 'spell', thought-forms that confuse others.

All of our senses create the world that we are part of, we project a signal, time passes, then we pick it back up and try to make sense of it. This works like echolocation, your vision sends a signal into the world formed by your own believes of what is, then the reflection of this signal comes back. This signal is distorted by all other signals of other souls continuously sending these signals mindlessly, creating an extremely distorted image of reality. Your own believes create your reality, the more power (energy/love) you have the stronger your projection becomes.

This is why believe in 'self' is a pretty bad idea because believe is pretty much your own projective ability, thus you will be creating and endless amount of "yous" causing a hall of mirrors effect. Where every projection is a smaller version of you until you are just talking to yourself and can't even perceive what another person (soul) is telling you.

You can also think of it as bats in a cave, where one bat would easily navigate the cave and understand it's completely empty, add a couple more bats and it might start mistaking the voices of the other bats for an object or another wall. It will try to fly around this perceived wall fully thinking its real, and it through its own blindness might never try so either. add more and more bats to this cave, now it's full of objects and walls, rooms, etc.

Our perceived reality is just frequencies bouncing of frequencies bouncing of frequencies bouncing of frequencies ad infinitum, creating so much distortion we become blind and forget what we are. It's all relative too, the larger your 'now' moment becomes the bigger the world around you will look, the smaller you perceive 'yourself'.

I hope this is not to vague or crazy to understand, I'm trying to write it down as clearly as I can but it's not easy considering the amount of words we have for the same. I also do not have any degree in science (should that be important?), this just comes from observing the world and listening, trying to understand everything I can by any means from every angle.

So in short, I think we are living in a shared dream or hallucination or a simulation, it's pretty much all the same, just different words.

This at least explains it a bit for me, and I hope it does so for you too.
Old 23-07-2023, 01:15 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowCtrl
Einstein discovered that there is no difference between time and space, that we as human beings make that difference.
Well no, he introduced constraints (speed of light essentially) on space-time (4d) and discovered that it implied that time was relative. If you travel at the speed of light and come back, you won't age while others have 10, 20 years more.
But it doesn't mean space and time are the same, space is linked to time just like the x axis is linked to the y axis of space by the objects that reside in there.

Quote:
This is what many people think they are, they start believing they are the debris orbiting around them, instead of analyzing what is orbiting them and learning from it.
I had the same "theory" or model about people orbiting around each other many years ago, but I didn't consider myself a debris lol.
I also had an interesting insight during meditation more recently, similar to that, there could certainly be a dimension in which we exist as planets.

Quote:
Now the more they attract, the more debris (frequencies) orbit around their soul (planet), the more their senses split, the more blind they become, the moment of now moves further and further away from real-time
I like that, it's a fun way to look at things.

Last edited by Guillaume : 23-07-2023 at 01:57 PM.