Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-01-2021, 03:55 PM
Ascender
Can someone help?

I had a dream that really startled me last night. Before the dream I woke up for a little bit, and my third eye was very active, it felt like there were shapes digging at my eyes.

So the dream was about my old childhood toys, the ones I had before my step dad died. I was at my aunts house, where I went after he died for a short time, and we were going through all the old polls pockets, barbies, old coins we found, pieces of trash too, it was a huge mess, we were accessing value of these toys and trinkets. Near the end of the dream, my step dad was there and said, "you know i never died"

I'm still startled by this dream. :( I do want to know what it could mean, thanks
Old 15-01-2021, 03:46 PM
Yaoughta

It appears to be about change and perceived value. You're in the process of clearing away things that block your path to greater clarity and understanding. Death typically represents change. Your stepfather tells you "you know I never died" could indicate that nothing has really changed or that he refused to change or didn't change and that my have played a role in his death. Only you would know that answer. Also, dreams with a setting in the past, typically represent the time in your life where you changed your thoughts or beliefs on something or where an opinion, thought or belief began. Perhaps you didn't like having to go to your Aunt's house as a child and having to try and make things fit or workout. All in all, it seems that there are shapes and forms, or rather pieces of your life you must make peace with and clear away out of your third eye vision to see clear and it would seem you're in the process of doing just that.
Old 15-01-2021, 07:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaoughta
It appears to be about change and perceived value. You're in the process of clearing away things that block your path to greater clarity and understanding. Death typically represents change. Your stepfather tells you "you know I never died" could indicate that nothing has really changed or that he refused to change or didn't change and that my have played a role in his death. Only you would know that answer. Also, dreams with a setting in the past, typically represent the time in your life where you changed your thoughts or beliefs on something or where an opinion, thought or belief began. Perhaps you didn't like having to go to your Aunt's house as a child and having to try and make things fit or workout. All in all, it seems that there are shapes and forms, or rather pieces of your life you must make peace with and clear away out of your third eye vision to see clear and it would seem you're in the process of doing just that.

This makes perfect sense!!
Old 20-01-2021, 08:47 PM
Ascender
I keep having dreams about him since the night I posted this its been every night in some way or form.
Old 23-01-2021, 04:58 AM
Yaoughta

This is tied to or rather involves something going on right now in your life, like a current situation, mindset or behavior.
Old 23-01-2021, 07:41 PM
Administrator
Hello

When you hear that someone never died its not a bad thing, its a message that they crossed over and that death is not the final event. Its a passing, a transition or transformation from tissues to energy in its purest form. It too can be a message that family matters and to reach out and connect.

While there are times when we do "need" to disconnect ties to family we still have that family in our line. I have no contact with mine, and that is for valid reason and one that the Universe backs up. This is not always the case, at times we can reach out and reconnect.

What or whom might you re connect with ? Even if you reach out and get nothing back, you did your part to clear the ties that bind. I did that with my EX's side of the family when there was a death in the family. I got nothing back, so I did my part I paid my respects. I opened the door for a connection to Grand Children (the only one's they have). I made my peace.

That at times is what a dream like this means. Closing those doors one can to find peace within.

Lynn
Old 23-01-2021, 10:17 PM
Ascender
Yep, Lynn. You got that 100% right. I had to go no contact with a couple toxic family members. And im doing much better for it.

Thanks