Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 12-01-2021, 04:06 PM
Guide

Grandma

I've been having dreams where I end up in a mobile home that is the blend of two mobile homes relatives lived in IRL and my grandma's old house. Shag carpeting (pink in the dream, brown in real life), multiple rooms, and basically left abandoned. In the dreams I am aware that I should not have access to it because in real life, no one owns any of these properties anymore. Also, I am aware that 1) my grandparents are dead as they are in real life, 2) my aunt is dead, as she is in real life, and 3) there shouldn't be anything IN this building as any belongings of these individuals have either been donated or someone in my family has them locked away. Well, last night, the dream had me go to this building but other people were occupying it. In one part of the building was a school session. The professor was helping one particular student while the others had to hang out on a rotating rack that was a mini version of a dry cleaning rotating rack (the one that brings your clothes to you). They were literally hung there like dolls. I saw a woman I know who was crying, and I was like, you need to be able to study and stuff, and she was like yeah. I told her I'd get her out of there even if I had to stuff a nylon sock and put it on the rack to fake her being there. I went looking for the supplies and found bins of just old discount sewing junk, to put it mildly. Doll parts still in package, old fabric, old sewing findings, hair wefts for the dolls, you name it. I found enough pieces to make one doll and the doll sang a song on how to assemble her. Her hair was blond, brown, and pink. But she was so cheaply made that I had to style her hair to the side and twist it to hide her bald spots. I swapped out my friend for this doll, then went to another part of the building where Tom Hanks and a few celebrities were trying to make up songs about random kitchen products hanging around. I hadn't seen a Tom Hanks movie in a long time, so that was weird. He was wearing a mustache and bowler hat, and was directing small name celebrities. I realized I had lost my sandal, and even though I wanted to leave, I couldn't because I couldn't find my sandal. We went looking around, and at this point we meant me and some homeless guy who was just...in the building somehow. We found coins that would open and spill out more coins. I had thought they were just silver dollars. I thought they were joke coins so I gave them to the homeless man. I found a 100 dollar bill that had a painting of Elvira on it (again, hadn't seen an Elvira movie ever) and the real worth of the bill was like $19. We were searching on beds, under beds, etc. One of these beds had the bodies of my grandma and grandpa. At some point, I had found some sneakers that fit and put them on, but then found a bag under the bed that had other handbags in it. I found one, and suddenly I was trying to get ready for prom very fast. I wasn't me but I was the Nancy character from Stranger Things. I put on a dress and some strappy shoes, then did my hair (dress was blue, shoes were silver) and found a handbag that matched. At this point Grandma wasn't dead. She was alive but still sick with Alzheimer's, which she had IRL. She searched in her bag of purses and found one purse in which she had hidden money (Grandma liked to hide money in weird places IRL, like under mattresses and stuff). She pulled out a bill that started with a 2. It could have been $20 or $200 or $2000, I couldn't tell. I tried to refuse the money, telling her I had enough. She insisted and I took it, and she said something like, A little extra to have fun, or something. Then she told me to put the bags back as I had found them, so I did. Lastly, I got into a very large, champagne/yellowish colored car, like an old school impala, which didn't run very well, but did go. There was some sort of bar or something inside the car that made it hard to steer. It like...obstructed your movement. Either way, I managed to get the car down to the freeway, and then got on the freeway, and then I woke up.