Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 19-02-2014, 04:10 PM
jeanienabotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
As you may know 11 is associated with Twin Flames
I wasn't aware that 11 is associated with TF. I have been seeing a lot of 11s lately. Could this be due to my TF or the fact that new opportunities are opening up and that I have to stay steadfast and positive? How do you know which it is pertaining to?
Old 19-02-2014, 04:19 PM
jeanienabotl

Quote:
As you may know 11 is associated with Twin Flames
I wasn't aware that 11 was associated with TF. I have been seeing a lot of 11s lately. How do I know if it's related to my tf or if it's because new opportunities are opening and I need to stay steadfast and positive?

As I began to write this post, the time happened to be 11:11
Old 25-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Experiencer
So, in every description of 11s, I'm seeing lots of variations of the following:

"You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight - all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow."

I know it's elaborated fairly well, but would anyone mind delving a bit deeper? Why does this occur? How do 11s channel the information between realms, and what type of information is it?
Old 27-03-2014, 01:07 AM
jeanienabotl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleur-de-Frost
So, in every description of 11s, I'm seeing lots of variations of the following:

"You are a channel for information between the higher and the lower, between the realm of the archetype and the relative world. Ideas, thoughts, understanding, and insight - all of these can come to you without your having to go through a rational thought process. There seems to be a bridge, or connection, between your conscious and unconscious realms, attuning you to a high level of intuition through which even psychic information can flow."

I know it's elaborated fairly well, but would anyone mind delving a bit deeper? Why does this occur? How do 11s channel the information between realms, and what type of information is it?

I appreciate your description about 11s very much, as I totally relate to it. I consider myself very intuitive and often just have a "knowing" about people and situations.
Old 01-01-2015, 07:02 PM
comdoc

Quote:
As you may know 11 is associated with Twin Flames and 2011 was kind of a peak year for many meeting, but at the time others were pointing out that it was more symbolic as well, ie like the twin aspects of yourself. That it stands for balance, etc. I was amazed at how it was appearing in my life in the years right before '11/twin meeting. in 2008 I moved to where I went 11 miles on a highway out of town, and pass a mile marker 11 there too, THEN turn off on a rural highway, see a sign for my town 11 miles, AND start at mm 11 on that highway too (my place being at almost mm 22).

It's not my life path # tho. That's not birthday is it? I know also of 2 numbers you arrive at by adding & reducing all the numbers paired with all the consonants in your whole name, then the same for all the vowels. Is one of those considered life path?

Astral Jane, LifePath or BirthPath is the sum of your day, month, and year of birth. By convention, I write it in unreduced and reduced form--like this example born 13th day of December, 1989:

13/4+12/3+1989/27/9==52/7 Birthpath total of Taylor Swift.