Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 09:22 PM
rose

this sequence came up a lot yesterday. any suggestions as to it's true meaning?

and how about 444?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:15 PM
kundalini

Hi rose,

It is said in Numerology seeing the sequence number 666 is that your angels are telling you that you have your mind focussed on too many 'materialistic' issues at the moment and basically, should be giving a little bit more time than you are doing at this moment to your spiritual pursuits. The actual meaning is a little simpler put than this but I cannot remember it but that is the definition of 666. I remember when I first saw this number in a sequence, I did not know what it meant and so checked it out on the net. I thoroughly agreed with the definition and took action. After that I did not see it again and now only see it at times when I have been focussing too much on materialistic issues. I cannot remember the definition of 444, sorry. Anyway, I hope that this helps, Kundalini.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Enigma

What does 1111 mean?
and 444?
Old 11-01-2007, 04:41 PM
Lazuli

I believe we could devote a whole new thread for 1-11 and 11-11!

I have posted several of my experiences with these numbers in the thread The 11:11 Phenomenon in the Astrology Weekly forums, if anyone is interested.

Lazuli

P.S. Please inform me if I am violating any forums rules by posting these links and I will promptly delete them. I am not attempting to advertise any particular site I am affliliated with, but rather direct anyone interested in this subject to appropriate threads even if they are located in a different forum. I am in a bit of a hurry right now, but I have other links on my Favorite Places list as well that I wish to share.
Old 11-01-2007, 08:38 PM
rose

thankyou kundalini i really appreciate that and it makes sense.

lazuli and enlightener...i think there is an 11:11 thread as so many of us have been chased by it for years. i will check out those links lazuli thankyou :)
Closed Thread