Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-02-2020, 07:27 AM
Master
Propably there are other herbs as well you can use.I've heard good things about hyssop.
Search the web about cleansing herbs and experiment.Use one at a time and do not mix them.( i mixed bay leaves with something else,and i didn't like the result).

Also i'm not sure if quantity plays a role,but for almost 200 ml of water,i use 3-4 bay leaves.
Old 08-02-2020, 09:00 AM
Master
Also take a look at this one about herbs and substances from Josephine Maccarhty and see if you can grab something.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17K8...ew?usp=sharing
Old 08-02-2020, 09:44 AM
Master
I'll just bring this message back into good view one more time, then its up to others here if it gets brought back up, or gets lost in lower pages...

Originally Posted by one-light
I'll just say this to any 'non genuine healers' looking on - its a poor way to make a living, you'll probably come back as a turnip or a two headed goose, or worse still end up in the lower astral realms..... so just think, and correct it while you get chance by being kind and helpful to people.

Do you know its the same as dog owners in my country we get tarnished for a small percentage of careless owners, dogs messing in our streets... So same with fake healers tarnishing genuine ones - but you non genuine ones just have a think if its really worth it to spend eternity in the lower astral realms, because that's where you're heading for your permanent long holidays in the future - just have a think...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 08-02-2020, 09:55 AM
Master

Quote:
I'll just bring this message back into good view one more time, then its up to others here if it gets brought back up, or gets lost in lower pages...

I'll just say this to any 'non genuine healers' looking on - its a poor way to make a living, you'll probably come back as a turnip or a two headed goose, or worse still end up in the lower astral realms..... so just think, and correct it while you get chance by being kind and helpful to people.

Do you know its the same as dog owners in my country we get tarnished for a small percentage of careless owners, dogs messing in our streets... So same with fake healers tarnishing genuine ones - but you non genuine ones just have a think if its really worth it to spend eternity in the lower astral realms, because that's where you're heading for your permanent long holidays in the future - just have a think...

Spooky, that I was just channelling healing to the OP on this thread as you were writing (he asked me for help and no, I don't charge, but still…)

Get thee behind me, Satan!
Old 08-02-2020, 11:45 AM
Master
Hello,

I am new to your discussion. Briefly read your opening post and this last entry of yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
This is my two-cents - While I agree with lomax and one-light; I am convinced that society, lust/materialism and (now with my new found outlooks) possibly negative energies are a major cause of such behavior from 'non-genuine' healers. I don't understand why people automatically believe everyone has to go through hardship simply because they have without even knowing a single thing about themselves first. I think quote on quote "lower" psychology and basic positive humanity outlooks need to be severely adapted alongside some of these healers to better understand the case by case basis if they wish to dabble in that line of work. Otherwise you will look as if you are doing it for more selfish/profit reasons than for the greater good.

I think some of you healers need to grasp the idea that you aren't of higher consciousness yet and have attachments to yourselves that need adjustment before you get on your healer high horses/egos prematurely and offer services. Heal each other more perhaps? :P

Excuse my cynicism here but I consider it tough love; when I think of wisdom, healing, and positivity, it is paired with immense compassion and understanding not resentment or negative feeling as if someone else has to go through what I did to obtain so-called higher thinking which is just ego boosts or blaming shifting that was finally healed in the guise of "enlightenment". Forget spirituality, this is my long-term psyche and dealing with people talking! :) I really want to blame forces unknown to such behavior, I really really do, but then you have reality smacks to the face when you see being of light behave in such lower-thinking manners.... It's ****ing heart breaking.

I am a cynical person myself. Most of us really do not know what a hard life is like. Our society with its general understanding about reality is exceptionally primitive. These things are disappointing for me but not heartbreaking.

Quote:
I am very much relieved that there is those that see and know the difference without even being healers. It shows promise.
That makes perfect sense, however, I'm a firm believer that the corrupted shouldn't wield or use their abilities unless they are ready to. Their lower consciousnesses should match their higher. Prematurely dwelling into spirituality whether purposely or subconsciously I am now starting to believe is a large factor as to why we even need healers in the first place.

I agree! Minus the latter. Ego can work in both ways, and if the self-proclaimed wise healers have no ego which I consider to be higher, they wouldn't feel the need to wait for the person to ask for help. Hands would be extended unless of course there are other factors keeping it known. :P Compassion and wisdom will tell them that such a concept of even looking at someone with an ego in the first place is lower thinking. :)

Yes that is also my truth.

Quote:
Oh and, even showing interest in astral project freaks the primary one out. Perhaps I need to dwell in spiritual neighborhood side of things some next. ;) Any suggestions? I've been burning third eye chakra incense that I have dormant alongside holding amethyst and my orgone pyramid while listening to astral meditations thus far. Got a brief OBE(sleep paralysis) for a couple of minutes last night where I felt nothing but fear and I couldn't move but I felt specifically two strong 'heavy presences' making sure I couldn't move. One of which was in me. Not sure if the fear was mine or theirs though, as I had none prior to going into the OBE. I have a very strong outlook of shrugging my shoulders saying 'what do I have to lose' haha. Alongside me knowing they aren't going to kill me since I indeed can feel their emotions, over bearingly-so.

If I may suggest some ancient and exceptionally powerful chakra exercises. The last one in this series focuses on the 3rd eye while balancing the others.

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/exer...win_flame.html

Do not let the naming convention I use for this page distract you. If your intent is to self heal, these exercises will help you.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 08-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Master
And i'll spot one more time how 'healers' act.

Firstly they do energy work on you,just enough to make you feel better,and run back to them,for another session.
Then they might tell you something about a demon who's after you.(count 3-4 sessions)
Then,propably something like,to place a shield around you (2 sessions)

And then they'll tell you that someone cursed you and the curse must be removed immediately.(sessions number unknown)

These are the most common methods they use.
Old 08-02-2020, 06:44 PM
Knower
Every time I get some progress or I seek help. Things gets significantly worse in retaliation. I'm even more dominated so forgive my strong negativity. To then get further false hope and further judgement, and alienation. Yet again!

Can't talk to anyone without seeming crazy, and any help is in the form of prayer which I feel no relief from. Not on them but I've even lost faith in even healers now. Can't shake the ** spidey sense all the same. There is TOO MUCH FOREIGN HATE IN ME. JUDGE AWAY AS I CANT EVEN THINK FOR MYSELF AS I TYPE. AND THEY DONT ALLOW ME ENOUGH CLARITY TO EVEN ABSORB TEXTS THAT MAY HELP ME. I'm very much fighting off suicidal thinking today....

There is no ****ing light. It lays idle while I have been nothing but light my entire life it does NOTHING to help me in the meta... Only alienated, looked down on, or given advice that is purely physical that hold no strong weight more and more with each out-pouring and constant battling of this spiritual PLAGUE! Now even my family is alienating me and I may have no place to live very soon.

My will and resolve has been torn to shreds! I am just a vessel that is just, here. I no longer feel alive while there's this small 'pixel' of myself that still feels and lays in the depths of me that is being caged with no help in the meta in order to free me.
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 08-02-2020, 07:23 PM
Master
I can relate to your frustration SikuX but not your anger, that has to go. I think back on my journey to here now - and that's where I relate to your frustration - I think back many times even now and think I put up with some **** spelled ('c r a p' in case forum doesn't allow) - to get where I am now and not ashamed to say it - and my spiritual support family/team know I think and say this as well, we're human!! - but do you know what if it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger. Some get an easy run in - not me and not you - but you have to let go of the fear and anger, find a way to get stronger.

If you can try this for me - make your messages smaller so there's not all this turmoil going on in your mind - ive researched power of the mind for 3 years, so this is my area. My suggestion go for a 2 mile walk tomorrow by trees, clear your mind, then get back to us when you're calmer - ending your life is not the way 'cost for this in next life' this is just my opinion mind. And if you say to me it can't get any worse in another life, just think on - just make it work, you'll feel great strength when you start to turn it around.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 08-02-2020, 08:21 PM
Master
Also tomorrow I'd like you to tell us all, do you live on your own, or kids or parents there - and of course phone for help if need be....... Also good verses bad - overuse of online gaming, facebook, twitter and other SM, also tv news and violent movies - verses good, reading a real book, jigsaw puzzle, family games, walking the dog, etc etc... This doesn't have to be permanent, just life changes for now while you heal.

Look for the seeds in the info we all give and make it grow, you can do this - get a notepad or diary and mark tomorrow as the first day of recovery from all this - make it happen...

Old 08-02-2020, 11:16 PM
Knower

Siku, believe it or not, I've stood exactly where you're standing right now. Remember that we cannot choose our destiny, but we can choose whether or not to rise to it. If you weather the storm, do your best, except that you cannot do it all and seek help, AS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING! You will be rewarded. I send you my love. It is possible I could perform a healing on you myself if you think that would help you. I'm not qualified to take payment but I am to heal a personal acquaintance with permission.

Stay strong. The world needs your light.