Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 10-08-2020, 05:43 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Asearcher always remember that control is everything.

First I always go from my bedroom, into the mirror of my house, as a good habit.

From there, I STABILIZE BY FOCUSING ON THE DETAILS OF MY OWN REFLECTION.

That's the key!

One of the most important things of doing OBE's is STABILIZATION.

Most people don't do that.

Their experiences last for 2 minutes or less, and that sucks!

How do you prolong it?

I found out, that IF you want to continue the OBE, you always always always as a good habit you stop completely from moving, you keep still, and then you focus on the environement details (around 2 minutes).... and then you go on with absolute control of yourself and your goals!

I challenge you to do an OBE, and go to do a simple & nice walk around your city or the village you currently live. Along the walk, stop at some point, focus on the environment for 2 minutes... Then walk, and do that again. You will see how good this tip is. (but remember that you're on the duplicate dimension, and is not going to be the exact village/city)

I personally was so frustrated that after FINALLY having a successful OBE, that lasted for less than 5 Minutes! Because you're so excited, you want to do lots of goals at all once, and then BANG! You lose control, you lose vision, and you are back to your body. It was a real problem to me, and that technique really works. It was a game-changer :)

That Skill of control/stabilization as habit, I can't tell you how Powerful & Useful is going to be for yourself.

Because it will make you choose what you want to experience.

Rather than random things that will make you puzzled as you said
Thank you very much, I will try :)
Old 11-08-2020, 01:31 AM
Master

Quote:
Asearcher always remember that control is everything.

First I always go from my bedroom, into the mirror of my house, as a good habit.

From there, I STABILIZE BY FOCUSING ON THE DETAILS OF MY OWN REFLECTION.

That's the key!

One of the most important things of doing OBE's is STABILIZATION.

Most people don't do that.

Their experiences last for 2 minutes or less, and that sucks!

How do you prolong it?

I found out, that IF you want to continue the OBE, you always always always as a good habit you stop completely from moving, you keep still, and then you focus on the environement details (around 2 minutes).... and then you go on with absolute control of yourself and your goals!

I challenge you to do an OBE, and go to do a simple & nice walk around your city or the village you currently live. Along the walk, stop at some point, focus on the environment for 2 minutes... Then walk, and do that again. You will see how good this tip is. (but remember that you're on the duplicate dimension, and is not going to be the exact village/city)

I personally was so frustrated that after FINALLY having a successful OBE, that lasted for less than 5 Minutes! Because you're so excited, you want to do lots of goals at all once, and then BANG! You lose control, you lose vision, and you are back to your body. It was a real problem to me, and that technique really works. It was a game-changer :)

That Skill of control/stabilization as habit, I can't tell you how Powerful & Useful is going to be for yourself.

Because it will make you choose what you want to experience.

Rather than random things that will make you puzzled as you said

Thanks SpiritualFreedom. This is very helpful. I will be reading your other threads on this topic when I get home from work. I am looking forward to it.
Old 11-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Experiencer
It's important to know, that when you see your form in front of the mirror...That's not the real you!

You're not a man or a woman.

And you can morph that form into anything you want.

What you truly truly are, is an orb of light with 360º vision, that's the real self.

Therefore never self-identify as a human.

It's just a temporal physical vehicle which you are truly not!
Old 14-08-2020, 05:14 AM
Master

Quote:
It's important to know, that when you see your form in front of the mirror...That's not the real you!

You're not a man or a woman.

And you can morph that form into anything you want.

What you truly truly are, is an orb of light with 360º vision, that's the real self.

Therefore never self-identify as a human.

It's just a temporal physical vehicle which you are truly not!

I have seen myself in the mirror and I always look like me. I think it is what we expect to happen is what we are likely to see. That is not always so, one time I looked at myself to see what I was wearing and I was wearing strange clothes. I do not remember what it was now. I did not expect that to happen.
Old 24-09-2020, 09:08 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, could i ask if it is possible i see ghosts in this state who need my helP? or at least wish to communicate? i'm getting images too - like someone sending it to me, is this normal? Or am I going about this the totally wrong way?

Thanks...sorry to bother you...

Ghosts are really a wrong label.

Everyone is consciousness, projecting on different frecuency bodies, at it's own appropiate frecuency dimension

You see,when you do an OBE (which is wrong label too - You're not getting out of your body. In reality you're phasing your consciousness from one dimension, into a less dense dimension), you're a ghost itself to the upward dimension

Everything you want, is in most cases instantenously.

Time travel. Healing. Past lives. Meeting with past relatives. Exploring alien planets. Eating. Drinking. Sex. Romances. Ghosting. Morphing your body. Driving.

All you have to do is ASK IT!

You will feel it, touch it, taste it, sense it. It doesn't matter on what dimension you're in. The same principle of energy resonance applies

Why?

Because if the frecuency of that body, at that particular dimension, is at the same frecuency of that form... then it will be "physically real"

If not, you will traspass the walls like a ghost.

The point I want to share with you, that ghosts, are nothing more than a consciousness (like me or you), that has an awareness on a less dense dimension. And, you can go there too.

There is no need to fear when you understand it factually.

If you think about it, right now, you're projecting your awareness on the less dense dimension by having a dense human body.

That's why you can feel "physically real" all the forms, that are on the same frecuency of the human body and human vision.

EVERYTHING IS AN "SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE", AND ALWAYS WILL BE!

Most people think that, doing an OBE or Astral Projection or Near Death Experience or after they finally "physically die"... Will finally start the real "spiritual experience" & go to heaven and finally be happy

Let me tell you something.

Right now you're having an spiritual experience!

Everything is spiritual!

Yes there is laws of physics as part of the rules of this dimension (created by an spiritual being), but beyond that everything is spiritual.

Nothing is solid. Consciousness affects this "solid" forms. The double-slit experiment proves it as evidence, that nothing is solid.

Science has no freaking idea where consciousness comes from, because they have an stablish belief system that comes from the physical brain.. but since the brain is not solid, that doesn't make sense at all.

The right way to see reality is from a multi-dimensional spiritual consciousness viewpoint.

The money, houses, cars, mobiles, technology, food, water, sex is all spiritual experiences that you can get & ask on any dimension

The big problem is that people put negativity, doubts & self-limitations and pushed them away

You have to come to the consclusion that everything is, and always will be an spiritual experience if you think about it.

And, that's WHERE LIFE WILL BECOME MAGICAL & EXCITING!