Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 19-04-2021, 03:11 PM
Master

How do I give up resistance?

Hii all,

I have an increasing resistance. Things flow really difficult atm. Thinking it has to do with enormous subconscious desires.

How to give up resistance?

Am trying to let it out by feeling through it. But can’t quite grasp it
Old 19-04-2021, 05:52 PM
Master

Am slowly making progress... already started last weekend with some great letting go. Now letting go more and more
Old 19-04-2021, 06:15 PM
Master

Great q!

For me, it is about being very kind and compassionate to myself. The resistance comes about in order to protect the self so really acknowledge it and honour it. Develop a relationship with it and talk to it and breathe into it.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Great q!

For me, it is about being very kind and compassionate to myself. The resistance comes about in order to protect the self so really acknowledge it and honour it. Develop a relationship with it and talk to it and breathe into it.

Ah yes! Makes sense.
Old 20-04-2021, 04:36 AM
Master
Well, you can feel emotionally if you are releasing resistance, you are feeling emotionally better, if you are creating more resistance you are feeling emotionally worse.

And you gotta be ok with wanting to feel emotionally better and then allow yourself to feel emotionally better, no matter how slight the improvement, there is no rush. Especially if you know, that everything in your life that comes to you is going to reflect the way you feel. And well... You are suppose to feel good and everything anyone has ever wanted is because they thought they would feel better in the being doing or having of it. Not to mention if you feel good emotionally you got endless many desires being fulfilled in never ending endless many joyfull ways. And well, it is natural to feel good and unnatural and unsustainable and unhealthy to feel bad. Well this will simply help you to release resistance more fully and more often and more unconditionally, under any and all conditions and REGARDLESS of any and all conditions. As in the end the joy is really about your creator being. As you create everything in your life and then you feel good because you are an eternal being and you are suppose to feel good in an eternal existence obviously. But there is no rush. No hurry. No worry. You are eternal. And infinite.

And it also helps if you don't try so hard. Don't try so hard anything ever. If you wanna feel good and be in alignment with your true infinite and eternal nature of never ending endless joys and whatever you call all those good things. Just be yourself basically, who you truely are, as the eternally free creator of your reality. And ofcourse you are always being who you truely are, but the point is to ofcourse also allow yourself to realise who you truely are, to feel good, and if you don't feel good, you may be temporarily creating resistance towards the realisation of who you truely are, but it will never change who you truely eternally and infinite are being and becoming evermore here and now as the creator of your reality. So there is no worry about anything. Because that worry will always be temporary and insignificant compared to who you truely are.
Old 20-04-2021, 05:19 AM
Pathfinder

Nice reply Belle.

Hi CosmicWonder, sounds like you're going in the right direction by feeling into the resistance. I would says yes, honour it as it holds something valuable like unconscious desires. Its very helpful to make unconscious desires conscious because then we have some choice around them. Its hard to have choice around things that are unconscious. Also, stay with it and see where it takes you - I once went into and stayed with an awful feeling of jealousy for 3 days and thought 'hell, I might be doing the wrong thing here and may never get out of this' but at the end of the 3rd day the feeling just exploded into a feeling and realisation of love.
Old 21-04-2021, 01:19 AM
Pathfinder

oops! Just saw the date of the original post...
Old 21-04-2021, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by beginners_mind
oops! Just saw the date of the original post...
It's not that old right?
Anyway, I agree with you, it feels great to become consciously aware of the resistance and then feel the sweet sweet relief of releasing it through personal evidence of the counter reality or the reality that proofs the complete opposite of the negative believe.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:12 AM
Ascender
Let's simplify it for you. Have you heard of the man with cancer who rented dozens of his favorite comedie movies. Well, he watched them incessantly and the cancer went away!
His cancer was caused by resistance. He let it go by focusing on what made him feel good. This is also why Abe says "Just go pet your cat!" It is about releasing all resistance and let what you really want come into your experience.
Old 21-04-2021, 06:51 AM
Master

Thanks all very much.... very helpful all.

What I find mostly is that in some cases of information I deny it often, then I go seek advice from someone or some people and believe it again, and then I reject it again because it makes no sense anymore.

I have this mostly with LOA. How many times I’ve asked stuff about it... however there seems to be a missing link in my understanding. It’s about the time period when things don’t seem to work instantly. Like for when I need to learn something again. LOA people often don’t seem to mention that period. And only or mostly tell about the nice stuff. However there is some adjustment/disbelief period for me too.

Also, my manifestations often occur after a year and some are still in the making. Also some others happen after a week. This is confusing to me too. Mostly because when they happen, I normally moved on.

Much kindness