Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 17-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Deactivated Account

@Moon, My parents are in Florida and they are always sending pics of the rain lol. I love Florida rain too. Texas was the same, I remember playing out in the rain even during hail storms It's so hot lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
I was just in New York and had a blast when we got snowed on.
I currently live in the Pacific Northwest and love the rain

There is nothing more romantic than a rainy NYC day in a coffee shop *cheesey talk* I hate snow though. lol...

In a taxi, yes I am that corny tourist that takes a pic of everything. I just loved the rain element so I snapped. There was a calming and soothing feeling while I was riding, like the rain calmed the chaos in the city.

Old 17-02-2016, 03:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
My parents are in Florida and they are always sending pics of the rain lol. I love Florida rain too. Texas was the same, I remember playing out in the rain even during hail storms It's so hot lol

Oh I love your new picture!

We had in INSANE hail storm here a couple years ago -- I was at work in a salon which was downtown and all of a sudden it was like the sky released millions of pink pong balls - they were rolling down the road! Rolling down the stairs, pouring off roofs... then it was all gone within like 15 minutes!

Gotta love Mother Nature :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 17-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
There is nothing more romantic than a rainy NYC day in a coffee shop *cheesey talk*

I love the city. It is such a departure from what I am used to, not to mention that I really want to get a bespoke suit made at Saks. But I don't know if I could live there. Being able to get away from people quickly is a nice commodity.
Old 17-02-2016, 03:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabiSabi
I love the city. It is such a departure from what I am used to, not to mention that I really want to get a bespoke suit made at Saks. But I don't know if I could live there. Being able to get away from people quickly is a nice commodity.

I couldn't live there either but it is so fun to visit.

I like being able to hide... in the city its so hard to hide :)

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 04-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Suspended

I love being outside underneath protective cover watching the rain. The smell is so fresh and the sound of a gentle rainfall is calming and soothes the soul. I'm also partial to watching thunderstorms, but if it's too crazy I become quite jumpy.
Old 26-04-2016, 09:08 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Who cannont love Rain. I completely love dancing when it's raining from years and it always makes me so much happy doing so. It truly amazed me trying something like this from always.
Old 26-04-2016, 06:01 PM
Guide
LOVE the rain. No matter how terrible my mood may be on any given day, if it rains I am instantly happy again. Especially if it's storming. Gives me an intense energy boost. I wish I could bottle and drown myself in the energy in the air during storms.
Old 26-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulabelle
LOVE the rain. No matter how terrible my mood may be on any given day, if it rains I am instantly happy again. Especially if it's storming. Gives me an intense energy boost. I wish I could bottle and drown myself in the energy in the air during storms.
I feel the same way. Music just sounds better too, jazz, oldies and ballads always hit the spot. it's raining lovely here in the Midwest today. Lots of storms last night

Nice Picture by the way, Zulabelle.
Old 26-04-2016, 06:29 PM
Deactivated Account
I enjoy cloudy/overcast conditions.... Not a big fan of rain because I don't like to be wet (unless I'm in the shower haha)
Old 26-04-2016, 06:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Well, in this age, being outdoors isn't a requirement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdGUunu7pVI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lasWefVUCsI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDq6TstdEi8

Although, I do prefer to the real thing. Hands down.