Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 13-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Master
I agree with Tiss you are doing an excellent job and bless you for doing this as I've said a few times here I love cats and anyone who saves cats/kittens is alright by me :)
Spiritlite.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:35 PM
surrendertotheflow

Thanks everyone!!!!

He slept in my bed all night. This morning he ate some more wet food, but I think it made him constipated... Finally got a bottle set, so I mixed some canned milk and water together, heated it til warm, and fed him the bottle. I was also feeding him milk from a spoon earlier before I got the bottle, and that was working to. He still didn't eat as much as I would have liked, but he is doing good!

He isn't afraid of me at all now, if he cries or tries to hide, I will tell him it's okay and to come see me instead of hiding, and he usually does that. He loves to be held, I watched a little t.v. this afternoon after feeding him and he slept on my chest the whole time

Right now, I put him back in my room, where he feels safe, and he is laying on my bed taking a nap. I love him so much! I keep calling him "Little One" or "Sweet Pea" lol, but I don't know what his name is to be yet, because I"m not sure of the sex.
Old 13-06-2011, 08:57 PM
iolite

Sounds like you're making progress! Are you giving him kitten formula or milk?
Old 13-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by surrendertotheflow
Thanks everyone!!!!

He slept in my bed all night. This morning he ate some more wet food, but I think it made him constipated... Finally got a bottle set, so I mixed some canned milk and water together, heated it til warm, and fed him the bottle. I was also feeding him milk from a spoon earlier before I got the bottle, and that was working to. He still didn't eat as much as I would have liked, but he is doing good!

He isn't afraid of me at all now, if he cries or tries to hide, I will tell him it's okay and to come see me instead of hiding, and he usually does that. He loves to be held, I watched a little t.v. this afternoon after feeding him and he slept on my chest the whole time

Right now, I put him back in my room, where he feels safe, and he is laying on my bed taking a nap. I love him so much! I keep calling him "Little One" or "Sweet Pea" lol, but I don't know what his name is to be yet, because I"m not sure of the sex.

He is adopting you as his MOM, Congrats surrender!

Hey how's that about not being sure of his/her sex? Just browse..you know where...

Ps. Please post a pic of the baby for us.
Old 13-06-2011, 10:44 PM
surrendertotheflow

He is hiding in my room again, lol, must be sleeping or something, cos he didn't come out when I called this time. I will post a pic later when I can
Old 14-06-2011, 12:20 AM
Experiencer
Location: Adelaide, Australia - but born and bred in Ireland:)
Well done - you are doing great!!

Here is a good site for telling the sex.

http://www.pet-informed-veterinary-a....html#sexing-2

Can't wait to see a pic of your new baby.
Old 15-06-2011, 06:01 PM
surrendertotheflow

Posted pictures in a new thread
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=17506