Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 08-05-2020, 08:36 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Is it creating expansion?
Would you rather it cease?

Expansion or ceasition, both are under the Sun.

JosephineBloggs, have you ever been in love? Well, before you, billions have experienced this and after you, billions will experience this.

JosephineBloggs, have you ever argued with someone about a temporary thing? Well, before you, billions have done this and after you, billions will do this.

On and on... and on and on...
Old 08-05-2020, 08:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The human experience is repeating itself on and on, alongside with all the other repeating experiences in nature, they may take a new shape, but they are the same old experiences.

Under my Sun, under your Sun, it's all in our minds, the game does not care what you think of it, it does not care if you create a reality inside another reality, at any given moment, you are under the Sun... Put yourself in a buble, now you are under your buble, but the buble itself is under the Sun... you can not run from this, there's no way to run from this..

So what does ' Under the Sun ' represent in Ecclesiastes?
Old 08-05-2020, 08:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Expansion or ceasition, both are under the Sun.

JosephineBloggs, have you ever been in love? Well, before you, billions have experienced this and after you, billions will experience this.

JosephineBloggs, have you ever argued with someone about a temporary thing? Well, before you, billions have done this and after you, billions will do this.

On and on... and on and on...

Yes. So are you wanting reason or venting? Or something else?
Old 08-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
So what does ' Under the Sun ' represent in Ecclesiastes?

Some say it's this thing, others say that it's the other thing, how can anyone other than the Ecclesiastes know what "Under the Sun" means, when even the explanation itself is under the Sun? What I may say or what I may not say, has already been said or not said. Billions have tried to understand the Ecclesiastes and billions will try too. An endless running in circles.

How can not mankind see that we are running in circles and if we see, what it is to be done? Seeing or not seeing, knowing or not knowing, hearing or not hearing, it's all under the Sun so there's nothing new under the Sun....

A famous poet once said:

"You live in your sphere's narrowness
And luck rules over you
-
But in my steady world I feel
Eternal, cold and true!"
Old 08-05-2020, 09:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
Yes. So are you wanting reason or venting? Or something else?

The monotony, the repetition, the cyclicity, the running in circles, same old, same old...

I am only putting it in the spotlight, just like The Ecclesiastes did, take whatever you want from it, answer or not answer, find meaning or find no meaning, understand or not understand.. Nothing that I say, has not been said or will not be said, nothing that you say, has not been said or will not be said...
Old 08-05-2020, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Some say it's this thing, others say that it's the other thing, how can anyone other than the Ecclesiastes know what "Under the Sun" means, when even the explanation itself is under the Sun? What I may say or what I may not say, has already been said or not said. Billions have tried to understand the Ecclesiastes and billions will try too. An endless running in circles.

How can not makind see that we are running in circles and if we see, what it is to be done? Seeing or not seeing, knowing or not knowing, hearing or not hearing, it's all under the Sun so there's nothing new under the Sun....

A famous poet once said:

"You live in your sphere's narrowness
And luck rules over you
-
But in my steady world I feel
Eternal, cold and true!"

No ThatMan all of Mankind is not running around in circles, maybe you are Your back to mental gymnastics again, if you understand what He means by ' Under the sun ' you will find the meaning of Ecclesiastics, it's full of wisdom as he is Teaching us the way to how we look at things and then what we look at changes...
Old 08-05-2020, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
The monotony, the repetition, the cyclicity, the running in circles, same old, same old...

I am only putting it in the spotlight, just like The Ecclesiastes did, take whatever you want from it, answer or not answer, find meaning or find no meaning, understand or not understand.. Nothing that I say, has not been said or will not be said, nothing that you say, has not been said or will not be said...

'The monotony, the repetition, the cyclicity, the running in circles, same old, same old...'

But that's your choice, nobody forces you to think like that.
Old 08-05-2020, 09:41 AM
Master

Quote:
No ThatMan all of Mankind is not running around in circles, maybe you are Your back to mental gymnastics again, if you understand what He means by ' Under the sun ' you will find the meaning of Ecclesiastics, it's full of wisdom as he is Teaching us the way to how we look at things and then what we look at changes...

I've read several interpretations and they differ, some answer from a place of religion, some answer from a place of spiritual freedom, some simply don't answer.

How is that we are not running in circles when all that we do, has been already done and it will be done again, many will fall in love, many hearts are going to be broken, many will win, many will lose, many will be rich, many will be poor... there's no end to this, it keeps repeating, on and on and on and on...

You can look at a certain thing in 1000 ways, before you, many have done this and after you, many will do this...

I lay before you the choices: right, left, up or down; and you say: I have freedom, I make my own choices; and I say, no, you choose a choice that I have laid before you. This is life under the Sun and this explanation itself is just another explanation from the multitude of possible explanations that have been already laid before us...
Old 08-05-2020, 09:43 AM
Master

Quote:
'The monotony, the repetition, the cyclicity, the running in circles, same old, same old...'

But that's your choice, nobody forces you to think like that.

I choose to play the game or I choose to not play it, the choices are given, I make no choice of my own, I only choose from what has already been given to me.

I choose to believe this or to believe that but my choices are already given to me, these are not mine, they are laid before me, so that I may choose what choice I want.
Old 08-05-2020, 10:51 AM
Master

I have been saying this stuff for ages. I figured it out ten years ago. And ten years ago i imediately stopped working for a living. I live off of my savings, spending frugally, making sure that my last days on Earth are financed easily by myself & not from others including the government.

I distanced myself from friends & family apart from my parents who I am assisting till they are both in a nursing home, as my mother is now. & I was talking to my father today about him also soon moving into care, in approximately 12 or 24 months.

Ten years ago I stopped playing into the system that keeps us poor & the elite rich. No more searching for Mrs right and all that goes hand in hand with being in a partnership with a significant other..etc, children, sufficient finances, a home, entertainment, dress sence, personal possessions etc. all that keeps the crazy cycle in motion.

I am pretty much only just living in this world but not a part of it. As scripture says is the way to live in order to be closer to the holy Father & freedom.

When my Father joins my mother in a care home, i will be leaving flesh & earthly life on this planet behind, effectively ending my part of keeping the cycle "keeping on keeping on".

24 more months at the max left here for myself in the flesh here on Earth. Then it is freedom from the oppressive lifestyle on Earth, replaced by healthy radiant landscapes within the spiritual Heavens "summerlands", eternal youthfulness & total free abundance of all things loving & beautiful. A free home, clothing, loving creative entertainment etc etc etc. BIG SMILES.

Anyone get my drift.