Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 09-09-2017, 05:27 PM
Suspended

Just been watching it on the news. Best wishes to everyone who is being affected by this.
Old 09-09-2017, 07:10 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you all for your caring and warm wishes (and throughout the forums) for the State of Florida. Much appreciated. Irma is bouncing east and west, but as of late she is headed towards the Southern West coast, Tampa area. I am more Northern East so I don't feel we will be as effected. Hoping she weakens as she reaches land.My biggest biggest thanks to all the public service officers, administrators and regular every day working folk holding it all together. They are working their butts off!! Many of the cashiers I spoke to would love to be home with their families but they are showing up and working very very hard( and dealing with impatient hysterical folks) ! Much thanks to them..

Our windows are all bordered up and we are ready... I am happy with the knowing that after all of this, one thing is certain ........

♣ ♣
Old 09-09-2017, 09:31 PM
Suspended
Oh woah, yea i saw this on the tv, Clover look after yourself.. and the potato mermaids
Old 09-09-2017, 10:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Oh woah, yea i saw this on the tv, Clover look after yourself.. and the potato mermaids

Thank you brother I forgot about the Manatees! (Manatees are pretty significant in my community and much around Florida). I just google and found a decent article. How manatees survive hurricanes Worst case scenario, the calves get separated from their moms. Debris in water also could be a problem, but overall they are very resilient, I think the potato mermaids will be okay.

FYI: Windy.com is a really great resource to play with. You can change the maps by wind/temperature/clouds. It's a nifty interactive world map you can move around with your mouse.
I also keep tabs with "Mike's Weather page" on Facebook ( yep, exactly typed as is) he's pretty popular/accurate with his charts ( most notably the spaghetti models). So far, it appears the EURO models in tracking/predicting the hurricanes have proven to be most accurate during the storms.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
Thank you brother I forgot about the Manatees! (Manatees are pretty significant in my community and much around Florida). I just google and found a decent article. How manatees survive hurricanes Worst case scenario, the calves get separated from their moms. Debris in water also could be a problem, but overall they are very resilient, I think the potato mermaids will be okay.

FYI: Windy.com is a really great resource to play with. You can change the maps by wind/temperature/clouds. It's a nifty interactive world map you can move around with your mouse.
I also keep tabs with "Mike's Weather page" on Facebook ( yep, exactly typed as is) he's pretty popular/accurate with his charts ( most notably the spaghetti models). So far, it appears the EURO models in tracking/predicting the hurricanes have proven to be most accurate during the storms.

Oh ok yea i thought the potato mermaids would just swim down deeper an wait it out amongst the star fish and crabs, yup. I just looked at that website with the wind, thats pritty cool (the website) i see the hurricane is over cuba atm, like the new turtle pic u have in your hand. stay safe Cloves.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:36 PM
Super Moderator
Yes I second that. And I love what you painted on the boarded-up windows.
Hunker down and stay safe and we are all thinking of you Clover. Blessings.
Old 10-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Guide

I feel so much for everyone caught up in this. There are some strong gusts of wind in parts of the UK at the moment but this is nothing compared to what is happening in Florida. I'm watching and praying for everyone there and all the animals.
Old 10-09-2017, 05:52 PM
Lepus

Hello,

I've been keeping up with the hurricane for some time now and Irma has definitely weakened reaching Florida. Hopefully it wont re-energize to category 4 and simply dissipate instead. If only hurricane Irma disappeared into the bermuda triangle.

Lepus

Last edited by Lepus : 10-09-2017 at 07:22 PM.
Old 11-09-2017, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator
I feel for anyone in that storm, but especially for the homeless people and animals. The strays and the forgotten ones. And old people especially very poor, who haven't transport to leave or maybe even couldn't because they are too old, alone or sick. I hope they will find somewhere safe to hunker down. My prayers for them all.
Old 11-09-2017, 10:32 AM
Guide
It was so exagurated. There was no way they needed to evac millions of ppl. I havnt seen any damage in live footage. Its already down to cat 2. Winds peaked at maybe 90mph in florida. But the islands south did get destroyed