Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels > Channelled Messages for Light Workers

Old 31-05-2011, 07:19 PM
Knower

Lost Arts - Cosmic Closet - Part 3

The Lost Arts

Looking back through my notebooks, the Guides began talking about the Lost Arts in July of 2009. There are three of these arts, the Lost Art of Love, the Lost Art of Healing and the Lost Art of Knowing.

Sounds mighty simple, almost too simple. When we begin to ponder this a bit deeper though there is a lot of truth in these arts. Is there anything that can not fall, can not be righted within these three categories?

The Lost Art of Love… Elican shared, “No quest starts healing with out love of self.”

We speak of love so freely… love one another, love your enemy, love the earth… but we first must love ourselves. Love of self makes us stronger. Stronger to give and receive love. is equal portions, to appreciate and love all things… that love includes the heart, the body, the mind and the spirit.

The Lost Art of Healing… With love as the first stepping stone, we then are capable of healing. We love ourselves then heal ourselves… yes… heart, body, mind and spirit. Love heals much that is out of balance on Earth.

The Lost Art of Knowing… It is said that we carry every thing we know within ourselves. The hard part is gaining access to this knowing.

From Hod, “ Knowledge starts now for each human that chooses love. The Lost Art of Knowledge is available to each person. Inner knowing ends cruelty and fear. The lost Art of Love lifts each student to healing life on Earth.”

The guides make sense when they again refer to the Eight Fold Quest for Hope… the intent behind the quest includes love, healing and knowing.
The group pretty much stayed on this combined topic of the Quest and Lost Arts through out the months of July and August.

On September 1st, I met a new female guide, Hemnot. Just this morning as I was checking in with the Guides, Hemnot came through… To be honest, I nearly skipped over communications with her.

Among my past incarnations is a life time of being a member of the Native American Hopi Tribe. In this past life, Hemnot and I were sisters. She refers to me as Little Sister and her energy is reminiscent of a serious, older sister. I was told that I worked as a healer in that life

When there is something important to share, Hemnot starts the sentence with… Listen Now. Mostly she spoke of finding my inner song, mediation and remembering we are all healers. Also of note as that I meet Hemnot approximately one week before my attunement to Karuna Reiki, Level One.

I attempted to find out what the name, Hemnot, might mean. I can’t remember if it was in the Book of the Hopi but I remember seeing the name of a kachina that was fairly close. A kachina/spirit can represent anything in the natural world or cosmos, from a revered ancestor to an element, a location, a quality, a natural phenomenon, or a concept. The translation for that kachina name was something like… Far away kachina/spirit. Hmm, might that be Sirius. Heavens knows that ought to be far enough away. LOL

Another puzzle piece is the Hopi story of the Blue Star Kachina… The Hopi name for the star Sirius is Blue Star Kachina. Here is another of those fun links… http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html and a line of the interaction of Sirius to human kind.

The Hopi speak of a time that Earth will move into the Fifth World. I feel that this the same as the Shift into the Fifth Dimension. Like all prophetic tales, I keep a grain of salt in my pocket. We will each experience the Great Shift in our own way and no one group has all the answers has to how the Shift will play out.

Hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 01-06-2011, 04:36 AM
Deactivated Account

Interesting topic SeekingtheShift ~

when I read the name of your new guide " Hemnot " the following connection came to mind, hemming and hawing - maybe you should not be hemming ? perhaps there is something you are doing this with, some idea, some thought .... and now you have a guide to direct you not to do so, named Hemnot ?

ok... so my imagination is working overtime, lol !

definition ~ [1913 Webster]

hemming and hawing speaking hesitantly and inarticulately,
with numerous pauses and interjections.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 01-06-2011, 12:02 PM
Knower

Thank you, Dream Angel.

LOL.. Speaking of hemming and hawing, what I really need to do is print these writings out and do an editing job. I recently got my printer back and boy howdy, before I post the next part I need to check my stitches.

Hugs, hope and humor all around.
Old 01-06-2011, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account

It was a bit off the wall, thanks for seeing it with humor

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 29-08-2011, 03:58 AM
ShoonyanandaS

We can all use some guidance along our paths. Thank you for sharing this wisdom with us. This wisdom allows me time to grow and just be me, rather than how I feel everyone else would like me to be. With this wonderful wisdom, it's easy for me to release all the unnecessary needs and wants that so often present themselves. Shoonyananda (((hugs)))
Old 29-08-2011, 12:42 PM
Knower

Good Morning Shoony,

I thank you deeply for your post.

You are right, be who you are… in all things. What you require and hope for will come to you as you need it. All we need to do is be open and allow the flow. Funny how challenging that can be.

If you would like to read more then check out… http://www.seekingtheshift.com/

I hope to have more sharing added to the site soon.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.