Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-01-2021, 10:30 AM
Administrator
Asking for peoples opinion yet you shoot them down. if as you say you are a medium. why not ask your guides what it meant,
Because it doesnt matter what anyone here tells you you Dismiss it.

Namaste
Old 11-01-2021, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
That’s actually not true. I have banshee medium abilities and I have always been warned of deaths in advance and births. Obviously except my own.

Every person I have lost in the physical I have always been given for warning before death in a psychic way.

My Nan I knew week before her passing as my great grandmother came forward and told me to prepare for my mother’s grief. At the time I was not in contact with my mother.

My godgmfather who was like a grandad to me. I hadn’t heard from him in a year. A week before his passing I was shown visions of the cathedral in my local town. It also showed me myself sitting on the bottom of the stairs crying wearing a black veil. The night he died I wasn’t told and he came to me straight away and new it was him and that he passed over. I contacted my godmother and was confirmed.

My mother in law last year I was warned in visions. The last time I saw her was a week before her death. She was staying with me. She got up to go the toilet and wen she got up and I glanced at her I knew inside that that day was the very last I’d see her. Days upto her death I was having visions of my partner standing by the side of a bed, holding the hand of someone in the bed. A window was open behind and saw the person in the bed take there last breath. Leading upto the day I kept smelling her fags.

Father in law that passed recently before Xmas. I too was warned again.

So yes I can pick up on inpending deaths in messages

The death stream can take you deeper into your own life stream. Often people who are warned or have prophetic visions that symbolise death are moving closer to death in themselves, preparing you the same way the lead up with messages creates in you.It’s like a preparation and adaption, of the unknown. Over time when you meet its face as yourself, it opens up all feelings you have, control, denial and anything else. The warnings through others preparing you to see how you feel in the same sense of death towards yourself. The eyes of the visionary are often neglecting what is in them which is why death matters to close connections as warning are steering closer to you. We don’t control death or times people pass. So even as you may have sensed death, in your eye, by your hand, it may well be preparing you, allowing you to overcome fear and panic, be totally accepting of death, where by you don’t ‘need’ warnings’ in the future but rather open, accept death as a part of life.

The stream as I mentioned previously, is where you reside because your in need to ‘know’ to support those hidden feelings.

These experiences are opportunities to look death in the eye and truly see how we feel.

Then as you settle in acceptance, the stream of spirit supporting you, changes into something more. You live more comfortably with the unknown of life and death.

The beautiful thing about life is we are always prepared through our own life experience for more, always supported and loved by spirit. It’s a changing state of awareness and integration.

You may ask me, how do I know this? Because like you I was prepared in the same way.

And here I am..
Old 12-01-2021, 08:11 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabane27
Last night I was woken up on sofa. I laid there for about 5 mins before getting up coz bones seize up. As I laid there my vision opened up. I saw my own face looking back at me as if I was looking in a mirror. My heart jumped out my chest and want to block it out. I laid there anyway to allow more to come through. A bruise appeared under my eye, it was dark purple and huge. I saw my finger pull down my eye lid and zoomed into the eyelid. I felt impending death with it.

I hope it doesn’t mean what I felt. Could anyone interpret what I was seeing

The outside world is a reflection of yourself, it seems like this means you're seeing things in the world as 'bruised'. You are what you see, everything.. because this isn't reality it is like your in your own virtual reality headset and everyone else are NPCS you're the only one experiencing everything that is occuring.

Everyone else is in their own headsets and with those headsets on they can't actually see anything but their own opinions. You appear to them in their reality as something completely different that you appear to yourself. In actual True reality there are no differing perspectives.

That's how you can tell whats real and whats not. If it's the same for everyone eternally then its real. And anything that does not exist eternally is not real but rather part of your own personal fabricated reality.

When it comes to God everyone is lost by default and have been for a very long time.

Those who pretend to not be lost like many religions teach people to.. it halts all real progress and acts as a barrier to the Truth. It doesn't matter what you think you know, what matters is factual.