Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 07-01-2021, 12:37 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The more I continue my journey into the awareness of the presence of God the more I see myself in all people and I see all people in myself.

You are all me and I am all of you.

Have you ever looked at the people around you to see them as being you but a you that plays his/her own unique role?

This started months ago when I was walking on the streets and while looking at the strangers, a deep feeling emerged in me: They are all me and I am all of them, each one with his/her unique journey but sharing the same nature of oneness.

That lady who was carrying groceries was me, that lady who was the seller was also me, the beggar was also me, the old lady was also me, the children were also me.

We are all branches of the same tree, there are many branches, but only one tree and all branches emerge from this one to be on their own unique expression of their one nature.

Yes, I am you, this is true. Of me, and of everything you know. Yet it is also true that I know that I am an individual, who is not you, nor is everything else I know.
It is also true the you I know is me, yet I know that you are also an individual who is not me.
One would think we should know each other better than we actually do, but what we know is actually self, yet we don't recognize ourselves in each other like perhaps we should.
Old 07-01-2021, 12:46 AM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sorry, I'm not you.
Does he not create his own reality? Are you not part of his reality?
Who's you is the you you refer to? Who's perspective?
From the perspective of his reality, are not all of the whos down in whoville him? His own whos?
Old 07-01-2021, 01:08 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
Does he not create his own reality? Are you not part of his reality?
Who's you is the you you refer to? Who's perspective?
From the perspective of his reality, are not all of the whos down in whoville him? His own whos?
In your reality your subconscious creates primary and secondary creations. The you-in-your-reality is the only primary creation in your reality. Everything else you create is secondary creation. Your subconscious perceives only the others' primary creations.

The me-he-creates in his reality is a secondary creation. That isn't the self-aware-me. The self-aware-me isn't part of his creation. Normally I can't perceive how he created me.

These are the parallel universes.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 07-01-2021 at 03:12 AM.
Old 07-01-2021, 01:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Yes, I am you, this is true. Of me, and of everything you know. Yet it is also true that I know that I am an individual, who is not you, nor is everything else I know.
It is also true the you I know is me, yet I know that you are also an individual who is not me.
One would think we should know each other better than we actually do, but what we know is actually self, yet we don't recognize ourselves in each other like perhaps we should.
Isn't this a bunch of contradictory statements (in English)? Care to explain (in English)?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:35 AM
Master

Quote:

The branches of a tree are all unique on their own and they may think they are separated, one may move to right, while the other to left, but they are still the branches of one tree.

I was not talking about perception but about the core nature of all things, on our own, we are all unique expressions of this one Source. You and @invalan went too far, what I try to say is simple.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihael_11
Im not one of you either.
But it is nice to convince mass of people into this, becouse than you know, where they are in their mind and can brainwash them. No thanks.

Like it or dislike it, even from a scientific point of view, the oneness of all things is real, we are all one with this universe. The building blocks of our bodies and of our material world are everywhere all over the universe. At least this should give you a clue.
Old 07-01-2021, 11:40 AM
ketzer

Quote:
The branches of a tree are all unique on their own and they may think they are separated, one may move to right, while the other to left, but they are still the branches of one tree.

I was not talking about perception but about the core nature of all things, on our own, we are all unique expressions of this one Source. You and @invalan went too far, what I try to say is simple.
But the branches are separated, and may move individually. At the trunk we see one tree, at the top perhaps one branch, from a distance many branches but one tree. Further still we may see an entire forest of Aspen trees, but beneath the soil we may see they are all one plant.
Are you one body, or billions of individual cells?

It is simple, one and many can be the same, at the same time.

"The nameless was the beginning of heaven and earth;
The named was the mother of the myriad creatures."
The Tao te Ching
Old 07-01-2021, 12:45 PM
Quote:
The branches of a tree are all unique on their own and they may think they are separated,
one may move to right, while the other to left, but they are still the branches of one tree.

I was not talking about perception but about the core nature of all things, on our own,
we are all unique expressions of this one Source.
Sweet.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-01-2021, 02:01 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Yes, correct. Absolutely...and when you experience it ---you're never quite the same!
And No, also .

There is no you and there is no me. Hahahahhahahahah, lol!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
But, never say that to anyone.
Stay in the closet?
Old 07-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy

Stay in the closet?
Don't let the men in white coats take you away.
My mother always warned me when I would talk like that ...She was an Administrator at
State Mental Hospital with 136 buildings - their own police and firehouse and theater even!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru