Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-01-2021, 04:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Thanksss

but I wouldn't call this awakening, I dislike when people use this word. Like they are better than.

Anyways, I'd call it, more intuned, I suppose.
It is sad that this is your perception of those who have awakened. It is just that those who have, have fulfilled certain aspects of themselves to be able to be awakened. That prior to their incarnation to this current life that they, to some degree have a purpose for their awakening. You'd be right to call it "intuned", as from my own personal experience I call it an awakening because it enabled me to 'wake up' to all the garbage that goes on in the world and how it is all interconnected. It gave me a bonus by enabling me to unlock claircognizance, clairvoyance on top of clairsentience which I was born with. Those that are "intuned" have done so because it is part of their soul mission, whether they know it or not.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:29 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
It is sad that this is your perception of those who have awakened. It is just that those who have, have fulfilled certain aspects of themselves to be able to be awakened. That prior to their incarnation to this current life that they, to some degree have a purpose for their awakening. You'd be right to call it "intuned", as from my own personal experience I call it an awakening because it enabled me to 'wake up' to all the garbage that goes on in the world and how it is all interconnected. It gave me a bonus by enabling me to unlock claircognizance, clairvoyance on top of clairsentience which I was born with. Those that are "intuned" have done so because it is part of their soul mission, whether they know it or not.

because of my own experience's with those who are so called, "awakened" - the one's I've met have had some serious ego issue's, and I always thought that those who were awakened would know better than to make other's feel if though they're less than, or that they cannot understand. I don't make people feel inadequate for seeing, feeling, sensing what they cannot. Just because I do not always understand some of the reason's that I am experiencing, new growth.

I have experienced most on the list all my life, yet I do not wield it against another.
Old 22-01-2021, 09:54 PM
Master
Quote:
because of my own experience's with those who are so called, "awakened" - the one's I've met have had some serious ego issue's, and I always thought that those who were awakened would know better than to make other's feel if though they're less than, or that they cannot understand. I don't make people feel inadequate for seeing, feeling, sensing what they cannot. Just because I do not always understand some of the reason's that I am experiencing, new growth.

I have experienced most on the list all my life, yet I do not wield it against another.
If they are still ego-driven and say they are awakened, clearly they are not. If anything they would be letting go of the ego. Some that are awakened, ones you have not met yet are those who try to empower others in their ability to use critical thinking as a start. Not to belittle them. Some can claim they have been awakened, but I would say not properly. They have a slight shift in their consciousness and think that is it. Unfortunately, they haven't enabled the full process.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 23-01-2021, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaurusLady
Thank you for posting this Lomax!
This will be a good website to pull out and read from time to time.
At least it's something.It's terrible to experience ugly things without having a clue about it.And for the majority of people,this process is very hard.
Old 23-01-2021, 09:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Thanksss

but I wouldn't call this awakening, I dislike when people use this word. Like they are better than.

Anyways, I'd call it, more intuned, I suppose.
I agree.I don't like the term either.
Old 23-01-2021, 10:00 AM
Master
It depends on the interpretation of how it is explained by the experience. My own interpretation from my own experience is that I woke up from the illusion, the illusion of the lies, deceit and deception. To be able to have a very clear perception of many things. The knowing of many things gives the perception of observers that I am arrogant. This may be true for those that don't understand my personal situation. Instead of begrudging someone, try to understand that we are all one and these experiences or similar will inevitably be yours one day. If not this life but the next.

When you use terms like 'in tune', I would use that to describe my own essence and the connectedness I feel with everything and the gifts that had surfaced during my 'in tunedness'. It's not a matter of being chosen or obtainment, but more of achievement from experiences of many (lifetimes) and the willingness to expand your consciousness. Accepting, acknowledging and giving in to it rather than fighting it. All individuals will differ in their experience. Different strokes for different folks.

Old 23-02-2021, 03:54 PM
Master
I stumbled upon another interesting link about kundalini symptoms.
https://realization.org/p/el-collie/...-symptoms.html
Old 06-03-2021, 01:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
This is what i hate most

Extreme sensitivity to crowds/loud environments – This is usually due to the ability of Empathy and Clairsentience developing within you. However you’re unconsciously *Feeling* others energy bodies which can either leave you discomforted, drained or just flat-out claustrophobic. The best thing to do in these situations is trust your Intuition and sensory instincts. When we are in fear or self-doubt, we disconnect from the power of our intuition and the subconscious. It is imperative to stay out of fear when in situations such as these by grounding, shielding and knowing you are the one always in control of your energy.

It's a hard thing to master. I get extremely drained. Really, my best moments are with one on one gatherings. I even have a hard time with big family gatherings. I tend to slink off to a corner and not talk. I do have a few lower energy family members I tend to very rarely speak to. It kind of feels like you just want to run from the scene
Old 16-03-2021, 05:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi all
After reading the website link, I think I’ve had some sort of experience whatever it would be called.
It started when I caught covid in December. I began to get very poorly with my breathing. I’d always thought if I was to catch it I wouldn’t survive, so I spent a large portion of last yr researching and taking supplements etc.
I wrote my funeral plan.
Sortly after this, I had the sense of feeling the presence of my nan and two aunts. Hearing a spoken word of my late mother in law saying she’s not ready for me yet. 2 days later I was taken into hospital. I wasn’t ventilated but was put on lots of drugs and oxygen.
During my stay in hospital I couldn’t sleep, I kept feeling internal vibration and would suddenly gasp if I did fall asleep. I’d messaged a few friends in hospital, one friend had lost her mum a few wks previously, and I was telling her things she said only her mum would know.
When I was discharged from hospital, it continued at home, vibration and being shocked like with a cattle prod. My husband said I kept talking about road signs.
I was having a lot of suggestions from my late father in law. I told my husband that there was a hifi unit in my loft that needed repairing. It was his late dads. My husband was freaked out by things I was telling him about his dad and became angry with me. He didn’t want me to talk about his dad.
We have had a few things happen like balls moving across a room on their own prior to my illness.
I didn’t sleep for 2 weeks. And ended up almost being put in a mental facility twice. They diagnosed me with psychosis.
My youngest daughter has said her grandads presence she had felt had been in her room for some time. She said he liked our house but had pain in his heart regarding one of my husbands brothers.
His death was recorded as foul play but no evidence was found.
My husbands sister told my husband that their brother had killed their dad. My husband never told me this until I had this experience.
I actually called police and opened a historical crime file.
I’m just seeking answers really. I don’t think I went crazy as my daughter has this connection too.
I meditate daily now.
It’s all quiet now, my daughter says she hasn’t felt her grandad since, she said he’s happy and at peace now.
I really don’t know what to make of it really. I was told by someone from my workplace that I’m probably more open than I know, and to protect myself and get angel tarot cards.
I did follow her advice and I do occasionally read a few cards for myself that can be emotional.
I’ve had a few odd moments also. 4 yrs ago someone told me if I’d thought of being a paramedic. When I was poorly after having covid, I went to a hospital. I was talking to a doctor and he was asking me how I knew about some condition, he said ‘normal’ ppl don’t know stuff like I was saying, he then asks if I’d thought about being a paramedic!
I had thought about some sort of career change if I can heal my own health first obviously. I do wonder if it’s a sign or if it’s just imagination though.
Feel a bit like I’m at a crossroads though. I do really need to talk to someone but obviously better if it’s someone who understands what this is I’ve been through
Old 16-03-2021, 10:14 PM
Master
Awakenings the best thing that could have happened to me. I now have purpose and am aligned with that purpose. My awakenings allowed me to experience love and appreciation in my life, something I wouldn't have had if I didn't awaken. Life is good and I'm as happy as one could be. Amen