Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-07-2013, 08:05 PM
Ascender

What stones are these?

Hi everyone,

I bought a few stones yesterday, which I'm really excited about but there are two that I can't remember what they are... I'm thinking the one on the left is aquamarine and the one on the right is Larimar but I'm really not sure. I feel like blue calcite is also possible... Hopefully someone can help me out :)

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/mi...817d9.png.html

Also, how do I post an image directly in here rather than a link?

Thank you!
A
Old 06-07-2013, 08:43 PM
Carwen*Angel

The one on the right could be larimar or merlinite (dendritic opal) - depends on the quality of the colours which sometimes don't appear quite right on a photo. If there is more blue I would say larimar, if more is sheer white as it seems on the photo, merlinite.

I'm not sure about the one on the left.
Old 06-07-2013, 08:44 PM
Master
the right one looks like Larimar to me.
not sure about the left one
Old 06-07-2013, 08:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
Hi everyone,

I bought a few stones yesterday, which I'm really excited about but there are two that I can't remember what they are... I'm thinking the one on the left is aquamarine and the one on the right is Larimar but I'm really not sure. I feel like blue calcite is also possible... Hopefully someone can help me out :)

http://s1315.photobucket.com/user/mi...817d9.png.html

Also, how do I post an image directly in here rather than a link?

Thank you!
A

These are just guesses but the blue one could be Amazonite and the white one could be Ajoite.
Old 06-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Ascender

Thanks for the replies everyone :)

Do you think Blue Calcite might be one of them? I'm thinking that's what the left one might be since it helps with astral travel... something I have been working on. This specific one is bright light blue (like the colour of the light blue kool aid!), with stripes of kind of pearly shine to it with opaque white. Some had more white than others but I was drawn to the more intense blue ones.

The other one I think I will agree that it is Larimar. Defiantly lots of blue in it. Kind of milky.

Thanks again for your replies :)
A
Old 07-07-2013, 02:41 PM
Heat3peat

the one on the left is sooooo pretty!! I want!
Old 20-07-2013, 02:10 AM
Knower

The stone on the right definitely looks like Larimar. Also known as Atlantis stone. The colors vary by stone so they all do not have the same colorations.
Old 20-07-2013, 02:52 AM
Ascender

I went back to the shop I got them from to get a couple more stones and to double check what those two were and the bright blue one is Aragonite and the other one is Larimar.

I ended up getting a big blue Calcite and a Herkimer Diamond. Loving all my stones!
Old 20-07-2013, 03:16 PM
relichunter68

iwas just about to type that they were aragonite and larimar.lol.
Old 22-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by relichunter68
iwas just about to type that they were aragonite and larimar.lol.
Snap LoL. I tuned into the energies lovely crystals enjoy working with them .

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.