Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 28-08-2016, 04:54 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I think fairies talk to me in my brain

I don't know if I am under psychosis, psychopath, paranoia, schizophrenia, normal, or spiritual. But I'm on a quest to find out why voices and intelligence talks to me and I understand why. They help me at times. This morning a woman was talking to me when I woke up, I can hear her up close and personal, and it wasn't a visual dream. It was in between waking and sleeping. She said "wake up big boy", "get it", "roll over", "under your feet", and was cracking jokes at me. Is it a real dead spirit? What is this woman that is not physical reality, but she seems like supernatural energy. I am frustrated and aroused by this.

Preface - last night I enhanced my awareness and became more in tune, 5x fold, with my inner being. I enhanced my vibrations and did some creative
pattering. I am truly wondering if dream people, are dead spirits of energy once we're humans just like me, that were attracted to me. I need to talk to some experts about life.
Old 31-08-2016, 05:50 PM
Master
I would say that is your guide. Everybody has that but not everybody has communication in that way. She is not a dead spirit.
Old 31-08-2016, 08:57 PM
Administrator
Spirit can communicate when you are sleeping its easier for some people because they are more relaxed,
you spirit guide would not speak to you like that.the best way to find out is to connect to you your guide,through meditation.

Namaste
Old 01-09-2016, 03:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by new/old
This morning a woman was talking to me when I woke up, I can hear her up close and personal, and it wasn't a visual dream. It was in between waking and sleeping. She said "wake up big boy", "get it", "roll over", "under your feet", and was cracking jokes at me. Is it a real dead spirit? What is this woman that is not physical reality, but she seems like supernatural energy. I am frustrated and aroused by this.

Preface - last night I enhanced my awareness and became more in tune, 5x fold, with my inner being. I enhanced my vibrations and did some creative
pattering. I am truly wondering if dream people, are dead spirits of energy once we're humans just like me, that were attracted to me. I need to talk to some experts about life.

hi, it isnt uncommon for people to experience voices and other sensations just after they awake or just before falling asleep, the normal waking mind at these times may in a transitional state between wake and sleep and be actually starting to dream a little though you are still awake. Hypnopompic and hypnagogia states https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia
Old 01-09-2016, 05:24 PM
Master
Respectfully, that is exactly how my 'spirit guide' would speak to me.

What is true for you, is not true true for me. Making a statement like "your spirit guides would never talk to you like that' is very biased and based on your personal experience and beliefs.

I have very high guidance, and I know many others who do. That kind of conversation from guidance is quite typical in my experience. Everybody is different, and our guidance communicates with us in ways that work for us as individuals.

I can state my best guess, and you can state yours but without an I.D. card, nobody knows for sure.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Knower

Dear new/old

You are a medium and you have the ability to hear what some spirits tell you, may be with the tone from this spirit you mention, giving orders may sound like your spirit guide, but for me I doubt since your spirit guide would not interfere in your sleep just to wake you up. He will be involved in more serious activities than this! For me sounds a mother or grandmother!

Dear Rozie

Have you ever considered that you are not communicating with your spiritual guide, but with a friendly spirit only?
I have to agree with the Native Spirit for a simple reason, our spiritual guide is always a higher level than our own level, otherwise what he really could teach or guide us. Our spirit guide will not involve in day by day situations, only the big ones, the real important ones. I hope you don’t think he will wait and see you cutting your finger nails for 30 minutes, do you?

SpiritĀ“s Book have the following questions (3w.ssbaltimore.org/PDF/Spirits.pdf):

489. Are there spirits who attach themselves to a particular individual, in order to protect and help him?
"Yes, the spirit-brother; what you call the- spirit- protector, or tile good genius."
490. What is to be understood by the expression, "guardian-anger' ?
"A spirit-protector of high degree."
491. What is the mission of a spirit- protector?
"That of a father towards his children-to lead the object of his protection into the right road, to aid him with his counsels, to console him in his afflictions, and to sustain his courage under the trials of his earthly life."
492. Is a spirit-protector attached to an individual from his birth?
"From his birth to his death; and he often follows him after death in the spirit-life, and even in several successive corporeal existences; for these existences are hut every short phases of his existence as a spirit."
493. Is the mission of a spirit-protector voluntary or obligatory?
"Your spirit-protector is obliged to watch over you, because he has accepted that task; but a spirit is allowed to choose his ward among the beings who are sympathetic to him. In some cases this office is a pleasure; in others, it is a mission or a duty."

Good reading!
Old 01-09-2016, 11:59 PM
Experiencer
^ Is this the Allan Kardec Spirits Book? I'm halfway through it right now if so (link didn't work for me)

I would agree with Native Spirit as well, it doesn't sound like something a main guide would do but rather a playful spirit (loved one) that departed.

New/Old you can always sit in mediation and ask your Spirit team :) follow your intuition and trust what you receive, it's more validating that what we can tell you :)
Old 02-09-2016, 01:09 AM
Ascender
You sound like a gifted psychic and able to hear voices of spirits. I can't say who or what exactly the voice belongs to but I don't think it's just a case of mental illness. You mention what it said to you and it sounds intelligent. Maybe look into this further and try contacting a trained medium or clairvoyant who can help you.
Old 02-09-2016, 02:12 PM
Knower

Dear Serenifly

Since I cannot post URL I changed the normal www. for 3w instead. Pse use with www. and will work!

Good reading!
Old 03-09-2016, 06:37 AM
Master
@Lauterb, I know what I am doing and I am deeply offended by your question.

We are supposed to respect the beliefs of others even if we don't agree.

My guides are very high and they do help me cut my fingernails.