Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 22-04-2011, 02:49 PM
Sungirl

please don't put them in the oven. I wouldn't even bother charging them before I had sat with them and connected to see what they wanted.

Just sit quietly with them, relax and let your mind go clear. Say in your mind something like "spirit of ???, I would like to learn from you. How would you like me to treat you? What would you like me to do"

Can you post a link to where you saw about charging them in the oven? I marvel at how anyone could think this would be any help to the crystals... it's wrong on so many levels :(
Old 23-04-2011, 06:39 AM
Knower
OK I see. What I will do is charge the crystals in the sunlight or moonlight but not too hot. Stones and crystals I will bury in some soil. Thanks all you for your answers.
Old 23-04-2011, 03:54 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunMist
Some stones are sensitive to sunlight. I've read that pink kunzite can fade to clear if it gets enough sun. Depending on the stone you can look up info to see if it is fragile or water soluble. I've got some beautiful halite (salt) crystals - a few cube shaped crystals over a centimeter across. If I ran water over them they'd just dissolve! I clear them with sage smoke.

true... you have to watch direct sunlight (like amethyst will fade), place them in direct moonlight instead if you want. Salt can scratch soft crystals like malachite or selenite. And, like SunMist said, water can damage some as well. Burying them or resting them on the earth is good, but they must be protected from moisture if they're water sensitive. Smudging is always safe.
Old 24-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Tuatha

I leave mine in the shade on a windowsill and they seem fine .The sage method was mentioned and thats a good idea if your unsure and want to get the whole lot done at once.
Old 24-04-2011, 02:21 AM
Knower
I thought sage just cleared or cleansed the rocks or for that fact anything. I was talking about charging.
Old 24-04-2011, 02:38 AM
nightowl

What always works for mine for clearing I use sage and my prayer feather. To charge I put them in the full moon or blow on them.
Old 26-04-2011, 12:27 PM
Krystal♥Kreation

I use Reiki to energise and programme my crystals, but I honestly believe "everyone" has the power within them selves to energise their crystals! you don't have to do Reiki to be able to do this...."just know your power" you can do it!
....then all you need to do is cleanse them, you need to know the crystals stucture before using certain ways of doing this, like someone said salt can scratch the surfice of some, water can desolve some overtime, like for instance Celenite, so, to my mind the most simplest and most "powerful" ways not to damage your crystal is by holding it your dominant hand to charge it, make it a beautiful little ritual if you like by lighting a candle, burn essential oils and sit in a nice quiet room, play uplifting gentle music, take a few clearing deap breaths, then start to visualise the positive energising of light vibration coming through you and into the crystal, this will charge and energise it, put the energy of thoughts that you want the crystal to help you with, then when you come to asking for the aid of the crystal place it in your non dominant hand to recieve its healing energy, "back to you"...the wonderful circle of like eh! and who knows best what is most beneficial for you....YOU :)

hope this helps :)
....but PLEASE do not put in the oven!, I have never heard of this before but it sure made me shudder when I read you were thinking of doing this....
Old 26-04-2011, 01:46 PM
Mystfied

I certainly would not be putting any of my crystals in the oven either ...Even the thought of it makes me shudder....I use the full moon to charge mine...I lay them out in the window ledge on a piece of silk cloth.
Old 26-04-2011, 03:00 PM
LightFilledHeart

I use Reiki to energise and programme my crystals

How interesting! I've been a Reiki Master/Teacher since 1992 and it never occurred to me to use the Reiki method of passing energetic healing to "program" crystals! How do you go about it? Do you merely lay hands on the stones, invoke the sacred symbols, and ask that the stones be cleared and/or programmed? Isn't that sort of contrary to what we're taught concerning Reiki... namely that "it" (the Reiki energy that flows through the sacrosanct conduit the attunements open within the Reik practitioner) knows what to do and how to go about it, and all we need do is direct it to the subject and then get out of the way and simply allow, not holding any expectations as to outcome? I'm just curious.
Old 26-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Amethyst Angel

I like to cleanse my crystals out in the rain and then energize them in the moonlight, but if I need them doing quickly then I use the Orb of Life which I was attuned to a few years ago

Love and light
Amethyst Angel