Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-05-2011, 04:54 PM
ivy71983

Meanings

Hello all!

Ive been seeing a spiritualist for almost a year which has made my interest in stones and crystals grow. Ive been reading up on them and notice there are different methods when it comes to meditating with them. My spiritualist told me to hold the stone (whichever im focused on ) in my right hand and i see that some of you say to hold it in your non-dominant hand (which would be my left). I even carry them by my heart. Is there a specific meaning as to how you should hold/carry them when meditating with them?
Old 13-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Knower

Each stone will vibrate to your energy in a different way. Trust your intuition. I have held some crystals that ‘feel’ more in tune to me in a specific hand, left or right. Others work just as well in either hand.

Yep, I have been known to tuck stones near my heart chakra or wear a pendant on a chain that hits me at the heart level.

IMO as long as you are working in the light, there is no wrong way to enjoy working with crystal energy. Relax and enjoy.

Hugs and blessings.
Old 14-05-2011, 03:21 AM
ivy71983

Thank you! I tried it in a different hand to compare and felt a difference. I actually felt my stones beating like a heart! I think im finally starting to connect to my stones. Before i would just hold them and wouldnt be relaxed.