Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 08-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Master
Also when you pick them up do you actually feel a connection to them. I only buy crystals if it's really calling out. So for example if I want a citrine I won't just buy any citrine I will actually check out it's energy if not for me then I'll wait. Same when I buy online, I don't buy randomly.
Maybe too are you trying too hard? when I try to get to know a crystal of mine I also sleep near it at nightime.
Good luck :)
Spiritlite.
Old 08-05-2011, 05:35 PM
Sungirl

Rosewater

this is just my opinion here... rather than "cleansing, charging, programming" simply meditate with the stone. Let go of any idea of what you want to happen, let go of any desire to control the stone by programming it... just sit and listen.

If it is a stone you have chosen intuitively (rather than because a book told you that was the one you need) it will have a message for you.

See the stone as a person you have never met. Ask questions and listen to the answers. If none come accept that they are quiet, or that you aren't yet tuned in to their accent.

I found forcing it made things work less. Screwing up my eyes and concentrating didn't work... sitting quietly with an open mind works so much better. It's like those 3d pictures that look like just dots to start with... you have to relax your eyes to see them.. listening to crystals is the same.

I don't feel energy very much, I don't feel heat or tingling with crystals like some say they do.... but I do get emotions at times.

I also trust that, even if I don't feel anything, that the stone is doing what it needs to do, as it is, without "cleansing, charging and programming"
Old 12-05-2011, 07:40 PM
Moonkestrel

Great advice tilia!

Rosewater - the harder you try and the more you worry about notfeeling anything, the less likely you are to feel anything...typical eh?

Relax into it and empty your head of expectations....go with the flow and see what happens. Wishing you much love and luck on your journey. xxx