Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 22-04-2024, 08:15 PM
Master
I had nightmares about snakes when I was 8 and would flee by 'being out of body' as I flew thru the air, never touching the ground.

Then my dreams changed. I would be chased and sometimes captured by Amazon women. I always got away but they were repetitive dreams. Being I was only about 8 years old, I had nobody to turn to for help. Then it turned out the Amazon women were really transsexuals. It was decades later that I found out what transexuals were.

Before the big, black snake crawled up and feel asleep on my lap, I never had any nightmares that I recall.

Before my fear of snakes dissipated, I would go out my way to do things that most people would be afraid of doing such climbing one canyon wall which even today, they claim nobody has been able to climb.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-04-2024, 10:33 PM
Master

I have also had reoccurring dreams which started when I was about 8-years old; dreams of flying which seemed so real, and also now I feel like when I was young, I visited the astral plane in reoccurring dreams while my small body slept. The reoccurring dreams of flying and visiting the astral plane were wonderful. They involved all of my senses; I not only saw it, I also felt it as if it was as real as my human physical life. But all of those kinds of dreams went away once I started a deeper orientation and indoctrination to earthly life.
Old 22-04-2024, 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
I have also had reoccurring dreams which started when I was about 8-years old; dreams of flying which seemed so real...
They WERE real! :)
I haven't had one of those vivid, vivid flying dreams since 1989.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-04-2024, 07:45 AM
Master

My recurring dream was of flying off a cliff and over the sea.
The "sea" was a patchwork quilt , all lovely bright colours and it moved like the ebb and flow of the tide , and I would feel that sensation in my stomach
that you feel on a rollercoaster .
Old 23-04-2024, 08:36 AM
Administrator
Most of my family especially my mother that were scared of spiders, they didn't really bother me, but one night I dreamt that a huge spider was crawling over me,
I woke up with a start and my guide appeared holding a spider in his hand,
he handed it to me, I was never taken aback by them again

Namaste
Old 23-04-2024, 09:14 AM
Master

Just love your little stories NativeS.
Old 23-04-2024, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder

At four months old. An OBE in the kitchen of my parents' camp on a mountain lake. At the stroke of midnight. Strongest memory of my life and I can remember just about every aspect of it.
Old 25-04-2024, 06:16 AM
Master
Starman, I recently came across a Zen fellow who goes by the name of Grandmaster Wolf. He teaches what is essentially a single-meditation philosophy which he describes as the return to the original pristine mind state. This is the mind state that, as souls entering a new incarnation, we come to earth with. The pristine mind of course gets trampled on and buried by life by the time we're young adults.

Yet that consciousness state is always present, is there waiting for us to return to it. The proverbial 'and ye shall be as children...'