Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-08-2019, 01:57 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Well I wonder what the purpose was for creating our souls. So why not create others else where. And maybe his focus is not only on us alone. And just maybe the bible is not on the money & is misleading. Maybe Jesus is not God. And maybe you have no true knowledge of if they are one and the same being.

there are lots of maybe's in satan's world, but concerning God's truth, there are NO maybe. the purpose for creating "SOULS", or humans ,(Gen. 2:7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul). simply, because Jehovah God wanted us. he wanted humans ,(not need), to love and Honor him. this was why he created them to live on a Beautiful Earth, as perfect, Happy people. sadly satan, didn't want that to happen.

Jehovah God didn't want living beings on other planets. he choose Earth as the planet to place beings on. if his focus were for other also, he wouldn't have kept that from humans. as he have seen satan was out to make him a liar. remember satan told eve that eating from a certain tree, she would not die? where is she now...dead!

astronauts have travel and can land on MANY planets. why haven't they yet landed on a planet inhabited by other lifeforms? why is it that ONLY some had an alien encounter? if they can make themselves be seen as one being to ONE human at a time. why not come as a group, to a group of humans? again, it's because satan knows he doesn't have to go to the extreme. in order to make MANY believe his lies.

Jehovah God does not mislead anyone, but satan will cause MANY to not believe the truth ,(2Cor. 4:4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them). it's NOT hard for demons to make themselves look like aliens. they took on the form of men when they wanted to mate with human women on earth ,(Genesis 6:4). who they seen as beautiful beings.

you said..."maybe you have no true knowledge of if they are one and the same being." since I believe in Jehovah God and Jesus, I believe their words. and it was JESUS... who showed that he HAS a "GOD" and "FATHER." I'm sure you've hear it also, (John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life).

Jesus also said this ,(John 20:17 Jesus said unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God). Jesus gave me all the "knowledge" I need to know whether he and the Father are the same being. peace