Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 22-03-2021, 08:07 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Correct, we are conscious of everything else, consciousness is conscious of being aware/awareness.

Dictionary definition of words are not there to deceive us. It is more deceiving when people make up their own defintions of words subjectively and by subjectively, I mean to make up defintions of words to fit their personal feelings, beliefs, wants and desires etc etc.

The dictionary definition of words have the foundation of the eternal and infinite right here and right now. The eternal and infinite right here and right now is objective and by objective, I mean is not based on personal individual feelings, beliefs, wants and desires etc etc, everything else is pure speculation/narrative, which may or may not be true, but at the end of the day, personal individual feelings, beliefs, wants and desires etc etc that are not true do not matter. Being aware of all this, is being aware of what is really going on.

there seems to be a universal meaning beyond the dictionary meaning, which you start getting when you progress beyond a certain point. It isn't so much an alteration of meaning, as an enhancement to it.
Old 23-03-2021, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
there seems to be a universal meaning beyond the dictionary meaning, which you start getting when you progress beyond a certain point. It isn't so much an alteration of meaning, as an enhancement to it.
What will that universal meaning be? The dictionary meaning is the universal meaning, and there is no need to look any deeper.

I can see if there is a separate spiritual dictionary, but there isn't because as i said before, the physical universe eternal and infinite right here and right now is the physical reflection of the non-physical spiritual eternal and infinite right here and right now universe i.e earth is the reflection of heaven, heaven is already on earth because heaven and earth are one and the same.

The definitions of words form people's I AM's (spiritual) foundations and beliefs. Made up definitions of words create made up spiritual/religous foundations, beliefs dogmas etc etc. Language and words are not a barrier or block of truth and to people's spirituality. Made up "spiritual" definitions of words and terms are the block and barrier to truth and to spirituality.

Peeps who think they are consciousness/awareness/self realized while they use made up spiritual definitions for words are not conscious, aware and self realized at all, they only appear to be conscious, aware and self realized to the ignorant.

All we need to do is to rest in our inner feeling of I AM while we remain conscious and aware of the facts, truth and the situation (all of which, is the what is) while we do not judge ourselves and others.
Old 23-03-2021, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mak6831
I just wanted to know, how do you know that is a reflection of the unseen nonphysical objective eternal?
Because the eternal and infinite right here and right now is the eternal and infinite right here and right now are both physical and non-physical at the same time.

When you know the physical eternal and infinite right here and right now, you also know the non-physical eternal and infinite right here and right now. This is oneness/wholeness.

When you take away time, space, matter, the heat and light from the sun, and artificial light in the universe, all you have left is the non-physical eternal and infinite right here and right now
Old 23-03-2021, 07:43 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Hello, I've read a lot of stuff here that I dont seem to resonate with a lot, so i thought I would set up this thread in order to for people to share truth along our path to freedom. I have read much of I Am That, I have read some of ramana maharshi, I enjoy listening to rupert spira and mooji. can people please give me more advice to stay as 'I am', I am constantly getting distracted. I know this is my mind but i haven't been able to become established within I am
Any advice dudes?

staying as I am or constantly getting distracted are just ideas we add to the present moment. why do we add ideas to now? now is fine as it is without an idea about it. if there is an idea in the now, why give it our energy or attention? let it be. let it come and go on it's own. pay it no heed. it is of no importance.
Old 23-03-2021, 03:40 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Because the eternal and infinite right here and right now is the eternal and infinite right here and right now are both physical and non-physical at the same time.

When you know the physical eternal and infinite right here and right now, you also know the non-physical eternal and infinite right here and right now. This is oneness/wholeness.

When you take away time, space, matter, the heat and light from the sun, and artificial light in the universe, all you have left is the non-physical eternal and infinite right here and right now

Thank you soo much for clearing that up. Have you read any of byron katie's work?
Old 23-03-2021, 03:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you soo much for clearing that up. Have you read any of byron katie's work?
No, I never have heard of byron katie until now.
Old 23-03-2021, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:

Byron Katie is well worth reading - she provides useful methods to help us let go of our stories and simply be present with whatever is. Because we tell ourselves stories about ourselves and how things should be, and we believe these stories. And so we suffer. Suffering is removed when we stop resisting the reality of the present moment.

Peace
Old 24-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with that even though i have never read the books

Namaste
Old 25-03-2021, 06:37 AM
Master
Quote:
To go even further/deeper into the subject, Underneath it all, there is no separate different (dual) physical and non-physical eternal and infinite right here and right now, all that exists is the eternal and infinite right here and right now. The feeling sense of I AM present has the feeling sense of I AM present, and is conscious and aware in the eternal and infinite right here and right now, while you dream, fantasize, think about the past and the future.

The feeling sense I AM present, the thinking sense of I am, the Self/self, "ego", mind, body, intellect etc etc are all manisfestations/ mirror images of the eternal and infinite right here and right now. None are good/positive or bad/negative, they just are what they are and that is manisfestations/ mirror images of the eternal and infinite right here and right now.

All you have to do to stay I AM, is to feel what you already are (by you just being physically and objectively alive in the eternal and infinite right here and right now), and that is to be your physical and objective feeling sense of I AM present in the eternal and infinite right here and right now. Everything else, to be frank and honest, is pure speculation, and conjecture on the mind's part.
Old 27-03-2021, 09:42 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:

All you have to do to stay I AM, is to feel what you already are (by you just being physically and objectively alive in the eternal and infinite right here and right now), and that is to be your physical and objective feeling sense of I AM present in the eternal and infinite right here and right now. Everything else, to be frank and honest, is pure speculation, and conjecture on the mind's part.

It is so difficult lool I dont know how to transcend my suffering. It seems like when im feeling happy its a lot easier to feel present