Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

View Poll Results: Are you a sceptic of a critic or a Believer
Sceptic 4 30.77%
Critic 1 7.69%
Believer 8 61.54%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 29-06-2021, 07:13 PM
Master
Are you a sceptic or a critic or a Believer

Are you you a sceptic or a critic or belief that there is a spirit world that there is medium ships psychics clairvoyants

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-06-2021, 07:24 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
Are you you a sceptic or a critic or belief that there is a spirit world that there is medium ships psychics clairvoyants

I am a critic of certain issues, a sceptic about a few others but I am totally persuaded about survival and totally persuaded that mediumship is of greatest value in helping the bereaved and those afraid of death.

Psychics have their roles but they are not mediums if they don't provide mediumship. Mediums may be clairvoyant, clairsentient, clairaudient and perhaps other 'clairs'. And - of course - some are healing or teaching mediums.

I'm not a believer in any of all that - I know it.
Old 29-06-2021, 07:57 PM
Master
There is a spirit world I know there is afterlife there is mediums clairvoyant and psychics
I am slightly Gifted I am psychic gifted but I was going to do the lessons at church on mediumship but thank god thanks to covid-19 explain to 11 mi
But I was speaking to a furniture I was spending a friend of church I've been watching videos on YouTube which has been teaching me
If has as501 that church had a school and then just s*** school
But the church has taught me more I've got more church and by my dreams
And no listen to Spirit advice and guides
We all have guides extra guide with listen to and let them give us advice I am a believer
The afterlife can come visit us in dreams a good medium clairvoyant with someone through without being feeding information

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-06-2021, 01:26 AM
Ascender

I know there is a spirit world. I've had many encounters for confirmation. And I know there are people who are mediums and people who say their mediums and are frauds.
Old 30-06-2021, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler
I know there is a spirit world. I've had many encounters for confirmation. And I know there are people who are mediums and people who say their mediums and are frauds.
This is the revelation of a disbeliever. We all contain it. To infinite degrees. As much as we believe. To infinite degrees.

Someone is acting like a very bad medium. But they enjoy doing it and get some benefit out of doing it, and they may even request money for it. And then you do not understand this, and then expect that they are a good medium. And then they reveal themselves to be not so good at mediumship at all. And you disbelieve yourself. "How is this possible?! They must be a fraud, a liar, a thief!"

But if you had believed them, you would have uncovered the truth. They are not bad... They are just not so good at what they do.

Even the one who is truely a fraud. And asks you to come meet them in an alleyway... They will medium for you... Bring some money... This is gonna be the best revelation of your life....
And you go there, and you expect them to be a good medium. You are a believer. And they point a gun at you "alright give me the money" and off they go with your money...
You got the revelation of your life. You realised through this that life is not always what it seems. That people emmenate vibration. And that you could have known, if you were aware. But you were not aware. Untill... You had this great experience. And it has made you aware. And you are now able to sense people their intentions. Very clearly. It has opened you up to a whole new dimension of experience. It was such a great mediumship, that it has made YOU the medium. You may have infact become such a good senser of intention, that you will be able to spot a true good medium, from miiiiiles away. Just lick your finger, hold it up high in the air, close your eyes, smell the air and feel the wind on your finger... And you will be able to locate the greatest medium in your nearest viscinity.

Such is the fate of a believer.

And there will always be more to believe in. For all eternity and throughout the never ending ever expanding infinity of all that exists. As all is one and one is all.

Peace.
Old 30-06-2021, 03:49 AM
Master
I would see myself as a Cynic

In this world anything we can think off is potentially possible, nothing is certain.
I know where I come from and where I will go, otherwise those terms up there are like any other labels, they can be twisted and turned any way one likes. One can write books ab out them, and in the end achieved very little.
Old 30-06-2021, 07:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Mediumship is about delivering the message of survival beyond death and about healing. The rest, all the psychic stuff etc, is not mediumship. It's evident not everyone understands such simplicity and may think mediumship is something it isn't.

Mediumship may help most at times of great need, often after bereavement. It's a sad fact, though, that many won't experience the comfort of learning we all survive death.
Old 30-06-2021, 08:53 AM
hazada guess

Are you a sceptic or a critic or a Believer.......

I'm a believer.(With proof)............Simple as that.
Old 30-06-2021, 09:18 AM
Administrator
Am i a believer YES

Am i a sceptic Yes about a lot of things

Am i a medium Yes plus i am psychic and a Healer

Are all psychics mediums No

Are there Fraudulent mediums out there Yes

Namaste
Old 30-06-2021, 09:50 AM
hazada guess

Well said to your last post,Native spirit.