Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 08-06-2021, 07:06 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
Unfortunately, that results in labels being slapped on people that then follow them wherever they go.
What we say about labels say nothing about labels but say everything about ourselves.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:17 AM
Knower

Label's yes I dispise them and I hate what is happening to society. With such ignorance of over labeling for the sake of labeling. It's like people are given a label printer with instructions to label everything in sight. If you want to sound smart put a label on it, if you don't like such n such put a label on it. Etc, etc
For instance someone I have been interacting with loves labeling things, one of the main reasons is to cover up her insecurities and to make herself appear smarter than she is, so people would treat her the way she wants them to perceive her.
Most people are more sensitive than they care to admit and sometimes when they come across someone who isn't trying to hide that sensitivity like they are. They lash out in one way or another and the most common way to lash out now is "labeling". It makes projecting and hiding there own flaws they see in themselves easier.

When it comes to these types of sensitive people, I find it hard to be around or put up with. Because it turns into animosity, hatred, and anger towards others. When they are just angry at themselves.

I won't tell you to not be who you are not sensitive or whatever.
Because I find true sensitivity one of the most beautiful and powerful thing a person can be.
Without going on and on in doing this or that or some tandum. I beseech you to own your sensitivity.

Sensitivity is just Love that is misplaced.
No-one should never feel bad or guilty for having Love in there Hearts.
Old 10-06-2021, 12:27 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
What we say about labels say nothing about labels but say everything about ourselves.
*shrugs*
It's not that people don't mean well. Most people get into their fields so that they can help others.
They just may find the only avenue that allows it is one that comes with a label attached.
Old 10-06-2021, 04:18 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
I agree with this for the most part but only as part of the equation.

This concept of "labels" is a deep rabbit hole for me to join in on the discussion to much.

Last edited by Matty : 11-06-2021 at 12:55 AM.
Old 28-08-2021, 08:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Color

I am new here, but your message caught me. I won't duplicate what you have already received, instead, may I suggest chakra work with crystals, etc. and meditation. Also, you may benefit from Scalar Energy, I know it has had a dramatic effect on my mood, my perceptions, and overall health. It is free for a month and you don't have to give a card number to try it... Scalar Light, search.
Meditation is how I balance myself. There are many good vids to aid you with more targeted meditations, etc. Also, like was suggested, practice being "in the present" Eckhart Tolle has some great vids on how to do this. I think this might be of use. All in all, it boils down to finding what works best for us and that can be an arduous task. I hope you find the balance you are seeking. Remember, what others think about you in none of your business. I tell myself this everyday...
peace, love, and light to you and yours
Old 18-12-2021, 12:11 PM
Julius89

Genial question that my 4 years old cousin asked is "Why anybody must have name?" My mother tried to explain to her. But how to tell to child 🤔 harsh truth that to be the part of the system she must be labelled with name at the beginning and that around that label will be added endless chain of additional 🏷 labels which will grow her personality in order to experience material world and to fit into the Matrix.
Old 18-12-2021, 12:58 PM
Master

[this advice is also for non-autistic people as they might benefit from it as well. God has strange ways]

I have been diagnosed with autism myself. First of all, it isn’t weird to be considered an empath as well as an autistic. People with autism have a very sensitive nature. Only problem is that they sometimes lack a ability to cope with it fundamentally.

What I can tell out of experience, from observing autistics that failed making anything of their lives versus autistics that coped pretty well… the people that coped well and moved on from the stones thrown at them just accepted the stones and took it all through their system all the way or otherwise let it go easily, whilst the people that couldn’t cope and didn’t make anything of it resisted the stones and kept banging their heads as for why everyone was so mean. Believe me, all those stones will make you a stronger and better person.
It’s kind of a test. You need to develop the ability to let go and let flow. Just like everyone else.

First there is a phase where everything seems unbearable and you just can’t let go. But soon it becomes second nature. And soon you’re not only considered smart, but even “a quite normal person” (which some consider another stone lol). It’s not easy. And it’s far from what seems to be ethical for yourself. But it works for me. It doesn’t mean, however, that you shouldn’t express yourself. Please express yourself! Be mad about it.

Also, practice gratitude and some positive habits. Stay away from drugs and alcohol (as these can damage you and cause even psychosis) and take meds when needed. Some autistic people get antipsychotics and that’s fine.

Accepting and letting go might just be the way for everyone. But I see surely autistics struggling with this.
Old 29-12-2021, 03:36 PM
Master
Labels are just what they are labels… on days like this my turmoil is not being able to decrypt pain.. it’s always at shoulder length it really bugs me and I understand the medication- I don’t always agree with my medication and the hospital and mental health but I definitely understand the exterior of an atom is physiological impending… it’s illusions and facade are illiterate to the health service and run in parallel… it would be hard to determine sanity… maybe it’s a luxury and a treat..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)