Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 15-04-2021, 01:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
My, this thread is taking off
All I can say is money doesn't interest me just as long as I've got enough to survive on.

But how could you be happy with less money?
Old 15-04-2021, 01:42 PM
hazada guess

Happiness isn't measured by the amount of money you've got,(or shouldn't be).That I suppose is the reason for this thread.
Old 15-04-2021, 08:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I've taken Miss Hepburn's advice and started this thread, however i don't know where to post it,
so I'll leave it here and see what happens.
Probably everybody should firstly imagine how it would be to feel happy. What other feelings and emotions would make them feel happy.

For example: be proud of yourself, be confident, be content. Surely, don't be delusional.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-04-2021, 10:48 PM
Knower
Bunny

Oh wow, the replies here are really enlightened. I feel like I'm a few steps behind everyone. I've found a way to pursue more money and more creature comforts without being too upset about not having as much money as I want at the moment.

I'm like, broke-broke, like struggling to have enough money to eat, pay bills, and do laundry broke, but I'm happy because I have goals I am always reaching towards. When I have something to look forward to that I am constantly working towards, I don't feel sad about where I am currently at because I know it is temporary. I am very materialistic, but I am happy with less because I know this will change and I have friends and family to spend time with that also make me happy.

I don't know if it's better to absolve yourself of all material attachments or not, but I know that's not what I will be doing any time soon. I love my things and I love collecting more interesting and cute things to add to my collection. Just do what makes you happy and if you are unsatisfied where you are at, look forward to the future.
Old 02-06-2021, 02:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureDevotionGirl
Oh wow, the replies here are really enlightened. I feel like I'm a few steps behind everyone. I've found a way to pursue more money and more creature comforts without being too upset about not having as much money as I want at the moment.

I'm like, broke-broke, like struggling to have enough money to eat, pay bills, and do laundry broke, but I'm happy because I have goals I am always reaching towards. When I have something to look forward to that I am constantly working towards, I don't feel sad about where I am currently at because I know it is temporary. I am very materialistic, but I am happy with less because I know this will change and I have friends and family to spend time with that also make me happy.

I don't know if it's better to absolve yourself of all material attachments or not, but I know that's not what I will be doing any time soon. I love my things and I love collecting more interesting and cute things to add to my collection. Just do what makes you happy and if you are unsatisfied where you are at, look forward to the future.

I am always a few steps behind everyone. There is never enough money which should be abundantly available like air.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:04 AM
asearcher

if the less money, expenses stress you out see if you can downsize your living to make you feel less stressed.

those who very much value money, looks - other superficial traits for example are narcissists which means they have a hole inside. they lack real sense of value. you don't want to be like them.

If you have a surrounding of people who too like you live in a more expensive way and it is without saying you are not accepted or part of the group unless you do the same - they are not true friends. You would want to know who your true friends are, nothing like a crises to make that obvious. Love is free.things you can do with friends without costing is to go a park, walk outside, take coffee with your or what ever instead of expensive coffee shop

=)
Old 02-06-2021, 03:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I find that abundance is created by how well you budget your expenditures. So yes indeed you can work with less money and create greater monetary well being.

The policy is to cut back and eventually eliminate wasteful spending. When you learn to do that you have more money.

John

When there is abundance of money, you can never ever run out of it. Like air. Breathe all you want.

Budgeting is for people who have a limited amount of money and need to live within their means. This is not abundance.
Old 02-06-2021, 04:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
if the less money, expenses stress you out see if you can downsize your living to make you feel less stressed.

those who very much value money, looks - other superficial traits for example are narcissists which means they have a hole inside. they lack real sense of value. you don't want to be like them.

If you have a surrounding of people who too like you live in a more expensive way and it is without saying you are not accepted or part of the group unless you do the same - they are not true friends. You would want to know who your true friends are, nothing like a crises to make that obvious. Love is free.things you can do with friends without costing is to go a park, walk outside, take coffee with your or what ever instead of expensive coffee shop

=)

A walk in the park with a friend is great. A fine dinner with a friend on your modest twenty million dollar sailboat is also great.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:25 PM
Ascender
Budgeting, Expenditures?

Abraham Hicks says this isn't how people manifest wealth at all

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

I find that abundance is created by how well you budget your expenditures. So yes indeed you can work with less money and create greater monetary well being.

The policy is to cut back and eventually eliminate wasteful spending. When you learn to do that you have more money.

John
Old 02-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Lorelyen

Genuine happiness isn't related to money at all beyond having enough resource to survive without worries. As they say, money won't buy you happiness (well, if it seems to it's illusory) just as without money can't guarantee happiness. Or unhappiness.