Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 29-09-2021, 06:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
Yes I agree with you. The world is NOT my responsibility. I am a mere human being. But what I mean is it is ok if I don’t help anyone. But I just don’t want to be responsible for anything bad happening to anyone.

The truth is we can't help people unless we focus on our own well being first (mind, body, spirit). If you have guilt or anxiety issues, maybe you need to look in to 'shadow work' (basically a spiritual term for working through what's keeping you from reaching your potential, self development, etc). Embrace your gift and don't be too hard on yourself.
Old 04-01-2022, 04:07 PM
Knower

Guthrio nice post. Kind of reminds me of some of
The experiences I had too.

But when I really need it it never works. My husband is tormenting me now. I wish I could manifest something that would teach him and his family a lesson but I can’t. But out of nowhere bad things happen to people I love like my family but no matter how much bad I want to manifest for my husband it doesn’t happen

The jerk did not even buy food for me diapers clothes nothing for myself and my child while pregnant. Bought his mom and parents Tesla’s cars working two jobs while I was struggling with two kids. But did not use a single cent of his money for me.

Now my kids are a little grown up and I started working and he wants all my money. But he says he is going to quit his job and I need to take care of my expenses and myself. Did not even give me a kind word or water while I was pregnant working and taking care of a child. Did even shop for me once. I was like a single mom. I want someone to teach him a lesson. But where is my power now? Said I married him for free food. But all along o had supported j when he had no job. Ultrasound is the most precious thing for new parents. I went alone by myself.

Now he wants my money when I say I have it but when I say I don’t have money or when o lose my job he says I need to take care of my own expenses. The jerk.

Again now I wish I could use my powers to teach him and his lazy family a lesson.

The ladies in his family don’t work eat off their husbands and all along
He says I am lazy eating free food while I was struggling with a baby who did not sleep for years together toll he turned 4.

For the first time I wish I have powers again but … they have never helped in the right way.
Old 04-01-2022, 04:44 PM
Legrand

Quote:
I wish I could manifest something that would teach him and his family a lesson.
(...)
For the first time I wish I have powers again but … they have never helped in the right way.

Hello Want to Be Happy,

Reflecting with you here.

Do you really think that wanting to manifest something to teach your husband a lesson is a good way to manifest your powers if you new how.

Regards,

Antoine
Old 04-01-2022, 08:06 PM
Knower

In a way yes in a way no. I just don’t understand what these powers are for when accidents keep happening but when I really need help I have no hope.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:08 PM
Knower

I wish I can use them in a way to help. Ok just ignore my last two posts. Completely digressing from the topic. I just wanted to tame them first and turn them off which was the reason for my millions of posts before someone gets hurt and turn them off but today just wished there was a way i can use them to get out of troubles. I guess I shouldn’t get greedy. But would be nice to help my sister first.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:10 PM
Knower

Sapphire blue I do have anxiety issues. Any more info on how to resolve
Them would be great.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:11 PM
Legrand

Quote:
In a way yes in a way no. I just don’t understand what these powers are for when accidents keep happening but when I really need help I have no hope.

Simply need to get more in touch with your deep intuition, if you try to activate and control these powers from your lower emotions it will lead you nowhere.

IMHO
Old 04-01-2022, 08:16 PM
Knower

How do we do that. I apologize if I am irritating u with too many questions. Please bare with me.
Old 04-01-2022, 08:22 PM
Legrand

Quote:
How do we do that.

Can you feel love in your heart chakra, or simply feel love like burning in your chest area?

Simply cultivate this feeling of love, unconditional love, like listening to your baby when you were carrying it in your womb.

Many doors will open as you get to feel more and more this pure love that radiates from your heart chakra.

Your womb gave life to a child with your simple continuous attention on it.

Don't see why this Love you can allow to grow in your heart chakra would not manifest your pure thoughts coming from there.

Enjoy!

Antoine
Old 12-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Knower

But how to prevent these accidental manifestations. My dad and mom are educated beautiful handsome hard working. Nothing wrong with them. If it was for me and my accidental manifestations they would not be in the situation they are now. Moneyless health less and with a mentally sick daughter on their back.

There must be a way to stop their misery and the misery caused due to my accidental manifestations.