Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-03-2011, 12:22 PM
ThoughtBroadcaster

can a person find out if someone that wronged them will pay the consequences?

i have had bad things happen to me in the past and was wandering if the higher self will tell me if justice will be served?
Old 12-03-2011, 12:34 AM
pebble

maybe justice was paid. Maybe you were served?
Old 12-03-2011, 10:09 AM
Gauss

As I see it you had better let it go.

If someone wrhinged you it was probably because you wronged that person in a past life. If that was not the case you got virtue and returned black karma to the person who wronged you.

In any case you are a winner, Samsara will arrange all theses conflicts to pay off old debts so you can get out of the reincarnation loop. It is just hard to understand and accept when it happens..

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:49 AM
spirit72

Color

I have always believed in the laws of karma... And when wrongs have been done to me, I put all my emotion, sense if injected and thoughts into a big gold bubble, imagine and image of the person who wronged me and give it all back to them with unconditional love, then imagine a big pair of scissors, and cut the cord that binds my mind to the injustice ...
Sometimes I have waited years, but justice has been served... But I am also very carful to think about, were I may have put myself in a position to receive such wrongs in the first place, and take them on board!
Old 12-03-2011, 11:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThoughtBroadcaster
i have had bad things happen to me in the past and was wandering if the higher self will tell me if justice will be served?

Why is it so necessary for you to know?
Old 12-03-2011, 12:39 PM
pebble

I like to add in my prayers "father forgive me for any wrong, known or unknown, I may have done to another..and forgive anybody that has done me wrong".
Old 13-03-2011, 03:17 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Why is it so necessary for you to know?

I am finding myself agreeing with NightSpirit. Why do you feel the need to know? That serves no purpose other than giving you a sense of self satisfaction to know that it had been balanced out. Let go of it.
Old 13-03-2011, 03:23 AM
Master
there is no need to know, and it is solely the business of the "offender" being that they incurred the karmic debt (from your point of view) so let it go, you'd be far better off worrying about how to forgive them for the wrongs done...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi
Old 13-03-2011, 03:57 AM
Experiencer
Love to all you be
Ask why you choose not to have love in your life
Love to all in all they be
Love you and all that you judge as spirit loves you
Love heels all
Love to all you be

probably not what you wanted to here but hay
what i get
screw it up and put in the bin if you want ha ha
its like easy said but harder done story of my life ha ha
Old 13-03-2011, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
Love to all you be
Ask why you choose not to have love in your life
Love to all in all they be
Love you and all that you judge as spirit loves you
Love heels all
Love to all you be

probably not what you wanted to here but hay
what i get
screw it up and put in the bin if you want ha ha
its like easy said but harder done story of my life ha ha
that doesnt at all sound like a bad idea...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi