Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Ascender

Water is Spirit in numen gateway. WISING.

This thread is about water and what I feel it really is, this thread comes from
deep insight about waters inner spiritual nature. WISING reveals that the true
nature nature of water is both that of liquid consciousness and also the
elemental water intelligence which provides a KOSHIC sheath so that spirit
can enter into this relative domain as that of liquid conscious water.

The Absolute is an eternal infinite ocean of PURE SPIRIT INTELLIGENCE which
washes quite literally over all universal life. Science has somewhat already
discovered that water has memory faculties. They will one day also discover
that water has infinite intelligence as well.

One of my earliest insights into the mystery of water was when I read a verse
from the BIBLE about fifty years ago , where it tells of JESUS REBUKING a
STORM that frightened his disciples, and with his REBUKE the storm ceased.
I thought then that how can you rebuke a storm that has no intelligence???

TBC blessings michael
Old 29-04-2024, 11:50 PM
Definition of numen:
the spirit or divine power presiding over a thing or place.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-04-2024, 05:55 AM
Master
Thank you Michael, the description of the koshic sheath is extremely interesting and enlightening. And it makes sense.

I'll say this: All matter is pure spirit intelligence. Every molecule in existence is of the All. There is nothing in the All, that is not the All. I had a similar experience as you did with water, when I looked out the window and saw a rock in the garden. It suddenly appeared to be, not a rock, but an intelligent form.

I do understand or can at least conceive of how pure spirit intelligence would be... freer? to permeate physical life in a watery form than in a stationary mineral form. But that brings up questions for me about why spirit would even need to... move? It already is everything. Every river, stream, tree, bush, blade of grass, bird, squirrel on my deck, deer eating my new maple tree; every breath of wind, every shadow created by the sunlight, every moon shadow, every sun, star, and galaxy. What more does the All require, other than Being Existence Itself?

And as far as that goes, and because it's the All, it needs nothing because it is Everything. It doesn't in fact require Being Existence Itself. It simply IS Existence.

Thanks again Michael.
Old 30-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Ascender

Blessings Baile for your interesting words on this thread. without the vital
element of water in this universe life as we know it would not exist, will follow on with this thread later tonight.

regards michael.
Old 30-04-2024, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael K.
Blessings Baile for your interesting words on this thread. will follow on with this thread later tonight.
Thanks Michael, and there was a question in there. It has to do with the idea of spirit manifesting in one particular elemental form as opposed to another. Choosing one over another indicates a conscious intent, or so it seems. Does pure spirit intelligence have conscious intent and purpose in the way I'm imagining it here? And if so, what is that intent and purpose? I'm interested in hearing what you've uncovered in your studies and investigations. Cheers.
Old 30-04-2024, 02:56 PM
Master

Everything in existence is from (Spirit) Consciousness. A common concept we use is a Creation power which imo certainly aligns with Consciousness. Our understanding of spirit also aligns with consciousness and spirits and even physical beings and worlds. We do see ourselves as spirits. Everything.. This is the difference of Consciousness and consciousness. It's been said if it weren't from the formation of stars there would be no life. So there would just be Consciousness and consciousnesses. We contain the seeds of stars. The physical universe has all that is needed but Spirit exists at the same time. Water has properties as all physical things do. All things in universe hold properties of Consciousness, information. We here do not create we do not have that power. We only use. That is how it was and is set up. Spirit Thought itself created. In fact the koshic sheath is created created by Creator Spirit.

Quote:
I do understand or can at least conceive of how pure spirit intelligence would be... freer?
This question caught my attention. We aren't talking about pure spirit. Consciousness are many consciousnesses which appear to be many. So are we talking about Consciousness or consciousness. Everything even body and form is included.
Old 30-04-2024, 03:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
This is the difference of Consciousness and consciousness. It's been said if it were form the formation of stars there would be life. We contain the seeds of stars.
Hi lemex, thank you. Using an imagination, would Consciousness be the egg -- the shell and form of the egg -- whereas consciousness is the fluid material contained within? If the seed of stars is present in that consciousness fluid, what is the metamorphosis event that transforms star seeds into stars -- and consciousness into Consciousness (I assume?).
Old 30-04-2024, 05:03 PM
Master

Thank you Baile. I reworded the quote to try to clarify what I understand. I use the word Creator and that would be Consciousness. Consciousness would mean Creator but creation has already happen so no single creation. Everything from a thought. But the shell for instance would be universe itself and everything within. It's a quite grand egg and growth.

The difficulty is about what creation means. There is no longer creation as it has already happened. No immediate need for it. It has already happened. We are limited beings and have no power to create as there is no need to. Universe simply works having everything needed. It is playing out right now having all the information and substance it needs. It does not change. So the information is not the Source but from it. The concept of entropy.

Universe came it being but consciousness already existed. One day universe ends but Consciousness or consciousness doesn't. There are levels of consciousness that are not Consciousness. There are other consciousnesses that are not source so there is certainly evidence right now of other consciousnesses. It seems to have taken billions of years just to advance this far. What I can say from my perspective right now I would make a terrible Source. I have to be honest.
Old 30-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Ascender

WISING

Blessings Baile do spirit intelligence have conscious input in life? Yes and no.
Yes evolution has the responsibility for the gradual expansion of motioning
life. and no it doe not have conscious input into the process the law of
cause and effect act automatically, with the inbuilt factor of if you don't use
it you lose it.

regards michael.
Old 30-04-2024, 11:15 PM
Ascender

LIFE IS KOSHIC ELEMENTALLY DESIGNED LIKED,

This thread names LIKED is about what we call life and what life really consists
of. The reality of what life actually actually is shows itself in the nature of the
embodiment process principle and the elemental nature used by Divine
Intelligence, which enables the elemental forces of nature to be abled to
embody all expressed life universally, by the placing of KOSHIC sheaths over
the PURE SPIRIT essence.

Which will be the Divine Spirit animator of the cohered and coalesced KOSHIC
dimensional layers of awareness that cover the Divine essence.
Life only exists within a relative temporal field which we call the universe.
Transcendence of this universe there is zero life and zero existence, only
UNBORN ETERNALSINGULAR SPIRIT which is ABSOLUTE.

LIFE just means the embodiment principles of the five elemental forces
nothing more than that,
Blessings michael.