Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 14-09-2020, 03:09 AM
Master
@ Miss Hepburn ... link does not open, says it is private
Old 14-09-2020, 04:37 PM
And here is today's link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ32fk95Qcw

Google Braco live streaming or Braco Live Gaze --I dunno, it's right there on youtube.
He also has a website.
Seems the youtube shuts down when he is done 11 pm his time.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Each morning now - I go to youtube for anything - then type in
'Braco live streaming today' --then there it is.
I see it starts at 9 am with introductions, videos, Mountain Time in the USA.
8 am Calif.
11 am in NYC, then.

It really does amaze me ---it takes practice to have no thoughts -
just simply to look into his eyes...not so simple, hahahha.
Then, 'something' happens.
Truly amazing, the testimonials from doubters are always the best. Lol

They explain he is a conduit of : then they use different words ---
the Divine, Source, Spirit...and to allow what wants to come to you...
what it is you need.

I have seen him in person many times -and I can tell you 6 minutes of standing in a group -
he is definitely the real deal!

And the change I saw in my friend was astonishing...lasted the entire day
as we shopped and strolled Denver ---then the very next day her radiator
failed, ruined her engine, cuz she kept driving and ALL the happiness that was in her vanished...funny to watch...
cuz mine lasted and lasted and lasted~!

But, what was the MOST astonishing - I had THE worst hangover on earth one morning ---
had lots of fun the night before tho!!!!
10 yrs ago , don't do that anymore!!!!
I could barely press the button on my DVD player, what a headache - in my eyeballs and my neck even.
At the end on The Golden Bridge DVD - is 'His voice" for 10 minutes...in Croatian.
In less than 2 minutes - A-L-L of my symptoms vanished...what?
I cried...I had never in my life
experienced anything like this, at that time.
I was stunned.

(BM - I think that is 11 PM for you!)
I see he comes on about 16 minutes in ...then, each 30 minutes 12 more times a day.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-09-2020, 03:14 AM
Master
@ Miss H ... b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l
Old 21-10-2020, 11:42 PM
Master

Thank you so much! It was live streamed today, and will be again on Oct 22 - 29. I have never heard of him before, and I did the first session just now, and wow I can feel the energy buzzing. I couldn't at first, but its been about 10 minutes, and zinga!

I was asking for kindness today, for me to be kind to others. I didn't know I would get it back......

Amazing.
Old 22-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Smile

Aw, so glad some are checking him out ---he really is the real deal - seeing him in
person several times for $8 a pop.

I'm not some push over - I know when something is the real deal...and
I saw the results in my friend!

Try Braco.me or google Braco gazing today -pretty easy the link changes a lot. I think he's in Coatia right now.
In CO, USA, it starts around 9am with videos and preparation, very sweet.

I was healed once just listening to his VOICE on a DVD. (The Golden Bridge one)
I mean I cried it was that unbelievable.

Take 6 minutes to look at him with no thoughts or expectation like a child would.

Old 22-10-2020, 11:22 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Aw, so glad some are checking him out ---he really is the real deal - seeing him in
person several times for $8 a pop.

I'm not some push over - I know when something is the real deal...and
I saw the results in my friend!

Try Braco.me or google Braco gazing today -pretty easy the link changes a lot. I think he's in Coatia right now.
In CO, USA, it starts around 9am with videos and preparation, very sweet.

I was healed once just listening to his VOICE on a DVD. (The Golden Bridge one)
I mean I cried it was that unbelievable.

Take 6 minutes to look at him with no thoughts or expectation like a child would.

The hardest part for me was to try to have no thought. I'm not a meditator, but I gave it a go and while that was just not going to happen I just focused on his eyes, then that was distracting because, hello - you have to look at one or the other, I can't look at both at the same time and then it kinda morphed into, I looked at where his third eye would be because I was so distracted by trying to focus on one eye or the other, and then amazing things started happening.

The light that was upon him changed and moved and grooved and his features changed slightly, then would change back, and that was really cool and that's pretty much when I was able to be without thought, except for watching the different color and light changes.

Thank you so much. I will try out the DVD. I haven't heard him speak yet - does he speak?
Old 23-10-2020, 12:40 AM
Hahaha ..I know, trying not to think you think!

So think, This is nice, this is relaxing, i can do this 6 minutes, this is simple - his eyes are peaceful,
is that a little smile I see? I like this actually...

That way you're thinking, but basically about nothing.

Think simple child like thoughts ---not about the Business deal you're putting together.
Or about your mother-inlaw.

Ha, just one technique...and don't feel bad if you do think about some Biz deal.
Just notice and chuckle. No biggy. *wink*

Old 23-10-2020, 12:15 PM
Master

I bought the DVD you recommended and a book - 21 days with Braco. So excited to get them :) I went on Braco.me and the live stream is 3+ hours from now, but I'll be at work, but maybe I'll catch it on Saturday.

Thank you! Oh, and I laughed at the mother in law - yes, my mind is incredibly cluttered - I'm trying to send it calm and peace. That seems to be helping.

I think I'm the mother in law in this story. My married daughter and my daughter in law decided to become a surrogate for another gay couple of the man variety, and I found this out last weekend and that my daughter in law in pregnant! It is just a lot to take in. They gave me a beautiful grandchild who is 5 1/2, and I'm missing her so much due to the C word, and this came out the blue at me, and my first and second and third thoughts were very selfish - I'm trying to get out of that vibration and into the one where this is a beautiful gift, which is their intention. Every day I feel better and better about it and the Sky has been sending me lots of help, one of which was you! So thank you again - I really needed this.
Old 25-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Master

Cool - I did the first one just a few minutes ago, and another starting in a few minutes.. live today and tomorrow.....thank you Miss Hepburn!