Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 19-02-2020, 06:00 PM
Seeker

do you guys know how to connect to someone?

i want to send a thought to someone but dont know how to connect to that person
Old 19-02-2020, 08:38 PM
Master

This may sound funny, but I ask seriously: why don't you use the regular way to do that, the spoken word, or the written word? Is that "someone" in a coma, at an inaccessible location, or dead?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 06-05-2020, 11:36 AM
Suspended
Master
Yes I agree with inavalan - just say it if that person is in a position to hear and respond in speech.
Old 06-05-2020, 06:40 PM
asearcher

i have come to think we are connected spiritually with our soulmates and also others. You just think of that person and feel them, but it is like an already manifested dialogue only you may not be fully aware of it. I have someone that live far away and we do not talk much but we do think of each other the same time and we do have the same dreams where we meet, that is one example, I have lots of them, for example someone at work, it does not need to be a soulmate but someone in your every day life. i work close with someone and this someone will after I have thought of something and is gonna bring it up, that this person speak of it instead, as we're working and it can be something that is not at all work related and hard to guess. One thought I have is this could be because we are use to one another, so we are connected because we are use to each other, use to working side by side. The most crazy experience I have had is that someone close to me was very close to dying and really thought it was all over with and thought of me and at that moment I got "hit" with the strong knowing this person (who was far away from me at the time and there was no prediction this accident would have happen to this person) was in great trouble, was dying. It was like being hit by an overwhelming sense of anxiety and all i could do was lock myself in and pray on my knees for help to this person, then all of a sudden the anxiety feeling stopped. in those days there was no cellphone or nothing where this person was. It was not until the next day or so the person came in contact with me to let me know what a close call it had been.
Old 06-05-2020, 07:12 PM
Pathfinder
Asearcher is correct in his or her perspective.

Our usages of technology have dulled out the most sacred and immediate of connections which are emotional in nature.

Contact me. 🌃
Old 12-05-2020, 10:06 AM
Master
Hi,

Everything is always connected. It is the intellects perception of seperation that is the issue.

In the case of the Mario, just express those thoughts as if you were connected and those thoughts will be received. They may not be known at a conscious level because that human intellect often isolates itself. However every other aspect of the person will know these thoughs have been sent to them.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-07-2020, 10:31 AM
Seeker

From my viewpoint you always connect and are connected to someone :) it's just that at the moment you connect that you are not fully and not aware of this at all. So its about trust, patience and letting go who you think you need to be and just be who you already are. Its all about letting go of limiting beliefs that you 'have no connection to someone'. Because even that "NON-Connection" is a connection you made from that limiting belief, if that makes sense.
Old 16-08-2020, 12:38 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by mario32
i want to send a thought to someone but dont know how to connect to that person

Why? What sort of thought? I don’t find telepathy with people particularly easy. Human minds are busy. People feel like radio static to me, like tinnitus. I don’t like it so I don’t do it. Telepathy with animals or light beings is much nicer! I love communicating with birds in particular.

Sending someone a thought could be read as a violation. You wouldn’t want someone in your mind that you hadn’t invited. It’s much too intimate. I think you should just text them!