Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 30-10-2017, 07:42 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
Nature Grows, that is a great saying that can be used by environmental campaigners.

lol, why thank you. I guess it could, couldn't it.

EDIT: I just googled it to see if it has been used and it has! by some owl named Woodsy Owl. Look at this guy stealing my slogan! who does he think he is!?

Old 30-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Master
in 30 yrs tim i say 2047 i wondr if it stil poltud thngs in sky or way we bre wot will it be lk or 2077 wondr wot it will be lk
i no its me ovr thngs i no 0r 2097 i no ill not be hear thn but othrs will

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 30-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starflower
I too, saw that report, Explorer21. It made me sad to think that mankind is suffering so much by the decisions made be wealthy corporations and all their networks.

These corporations are only wealthy and powerful because we buy the stuff they put on the market. It's that simple.

We have developed our lives in such a way that we are all consumers and the economy depends upon us continuing to consume.

We would quickly be shouting if we had no hot water in our homes, or if there were no more oil or petrol for our cars. Do we really need iphones and pcs? The people in those wealthy corporations are consumers too and understand that they are doing their work to keep everyone happy.

We know very well that all governments should immediately ban all plastics, and they should do this tomorrow - but, but, but...
Old 05-11-2017, 06:56 AM
Guide
Fish

In Malaysia's "Sunday Star" newspaper of 5th November 2017, it says, "WASHINGTON: Renewable energy continues to grow in the United States, despite US President Donald Trump's moves to dismantle clean power, deregulate industry and promote fossil fuels like coal, experts say.
Five months after Trump declared the United States would withdraw from the 2015 Paris climate accord, the Republican leader continues to unravel the environmental legacy of his predecessor, Democrat Barack Obama.
A signature piece of Trump's strategy has been to roll back regulations, including the Obama-era Clean Power Plan, which aimed to cut US emissions from power plants for the first time.
But many state and city governments have pressed on with their fight against climate change, and the job force of those working in renewable energies continues to expand nationwide.
"The trend is very clear," added Alden Meyer, director of strategy at the Union of Concerned Scientists. "To fight Trump, the investment and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency have continued growing."

Old 05-11-2017, 01:20 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
lol, why thank you. I guess it could, couldn't it.

EDIT: I just googled it to see if it has been used and it has! by some owl named Woodsy Owl. Look at this guy stealing my slogan! who does he think he is!?

Laughing and enjoying how some things can be reborn and be right on time.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Explorer21
In Malaysia's "Sunday Star" newspaper of 5th November 2017, it says, "WASHINGTON: Renewable energy continues to grow in the United States, despite US President Donald Trump's moves to dismantle clean power, deregulate industry and promote fossil fuels like coal, experts say.
Five months after Trump declared the United States would withdraw from the 2015 Paris climate accord, the Republican leader continues to unravel the environmental legacy of his predecessor, Democrat Barack Obama.
A signature piece of Trump's strategy has been to roll back regulations, including the Obama-era Clean Power Plan, which aimed to cut US emissions from power plants for the first time.
But many state and city governments have pressed on with their fight against climate change, and the job force of those working in renewable energies continues to expand nationwide.
"The trend is very clear," added Alden Meyer, director of strategy at the Union of Concerned Scientists. "To fight Trump, the investment and deployment of renewable energy and energy efficiency have continued growing."

Explorer21, I cannot tell you how happy this makes me to read! Living in what has now become infamous North Carolina due to unkind initiatives such as the "bathroom bill" the general news shared that I see does not highlight the huge wave of disgust with the greedy and grab strategy of the current administration. Often, the news reports the negative sides of things, giving that aspect the most play and attention.

The Union of Concerned Scientists has made a great amount of progress in its programs, growing far more widespread in activity, and so have organizations like World Beyond War and many, many others who are investing their time and energy in making a positive difference. There is a great rise in active groups who stand for a vision of the world that does not seek to possess resources or make money off of all its relationships, but instead looks for new alternatives that are sustainable and ways to work together in the world as a whole.

I was just reading today about two women who started an organization for Jewish women and Muslim women to become close friends. It started with small gatherings, but they all disovered how much in common they have struggling to live in a Christian-thought dominated country. In just three years they have seeded 100 chapters of the group named, Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom.

I believe in innate unity when caring and compassion are facts of life, and feel this kind of positive group action is bubbling up all over the world. Thanks for the good news.
What is a question but a call to the Universe for its answer? Who are you but a call of the Universe to be heard? Unity is the true foundation of our unfolding reality. We all belong together within the kaleidoscope of our perceived singularity.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:11 PM
Guide
Quote:
Explorer21, I cannot tell you how happy this makes me to read! Living in what has now become infamous North Carolina due to unkind initiatives such as the "bathroom bill" the general news shared that I see does not highlight the huge wave of disgust with the greedy and grab strategy of the current administration. Often, the news reports the negative sides of things, giving that aspect the most play and attention.

The Union of Concerned Scientists has made a great amount of progress in its programs, growing far more widespread in activity, and so have organizations like World Beyond War and many, many others who are investing their time and energy in making a positive difference. There is a great rise in active groups who stand for a vision of the world that does not seek to possess resources or make money off of all its relationships, but instead looks for new alternatives that are sustainable and ways to work together in the world as a whole.

I was just reading today about two women who started an organization for Jewish women and Muslim women to become close friends. It started with small gatherings, but they all disovered how much in common they have struggling to live in a Christian-thought dominated country. In just three years they have seeded 100 chapters of the group named, Sisterhood of Salaam Shalom.

I believe in innate unity when caring and compassion are facts of life, and feel this kind of positive group action is bubbling up all over the world. Thanks for the good news.

Starflower, I also felt very happy when I read this newspaper report earlier today. Trump's reckless and harmful policies are providing the tension and pressure needed to more quickly motivate people to rise up, resist him and take positive action for the good of America and the entire world. What he is doing can be called "blessed obstacles," in the words of ascended master El Morya, because even obstacles can be utilised to create benevolent change, when we view them with a positive attitude.
I'm thrilled to learn from you that many visionary groups are rising up at this time in history; that fits in with the group conscious nature of the Age of Aquarius which the Earth is presently entering.
How wonderful that two women started an organization that promotes friendship between Jewish and Muslim women! A giant step towards racial and religious harmony and unity!

Old 05-11-2017, 02:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Laughing and enjoying how some things can be reborn and be right on time.

lol........................................

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔