Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-03-2012, 12:12 AM
MWShinzou

Are there others like me?

I'm not sure what category this will fall under, so I thought spirituality would be the best bet. For the past 6-8 years, i've believed in a concept called The Wind. The Wind is everywhere yet nowhere, everybody yet nobody, everything yet nothing. It fills us with breath as in life, does it leave our lips in death. It is formless and yet always with form.

My concept of energy also deals with the wind, in which I let it flow out of me and wrap around me, rotating it counter-clockwise with my arms and the limbs in my mind. I've been doing this for 6-8 years now, first with music, and eventually without it, however the sensations and output I feel is much higher with music than without. The best way I can describe it is, almost like a vibrating goosebump sensation, first localized in the head (I focus everything with visualization), and then throughout the body when it becomes greater in strength.

I also visualize and move about in my mind, with my mind's body, and will practice channeling and using this energy, often against targets and enemies, or places I create or choose from. It's fun, exhilarating, but I believe I do it more in either a preparation for something or as a way to increase my output and threshold; I was able to only do it for 4 minutes at a time when I started, now I'm able to continue doing this for up to an hour with high output, longer with lower output, however I always stop when it pains me, almost like a sore "inner" muscle.

I'm wondering if there are others that are like minded or do similar practices on these forums. I look forward to your replies, thank you!

Ps: If you have any questions or need further explanations, I will gladly explain more. I just didn't want to flood this post with a huge block of text that no one would read. Thanks!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:15 AM
Gracey

i wonder why it pains you..........
Old 10-03-2012, 12:22 AM
Master
It sounds fascinating ~ like something I'd like to try.
Thanks for sharing The Wind concept!

Old 10-03-2012, 12:55 AM
MWShinzou

@Gracey

I think it pains me when I focus too long while doing with it. It's like training a muscle, and eventually it gets sore. I could also be being more forceful as it becomes harder to concentrate on the energy, and thus has that affect on me. I always push myself to a point where I instinctively stop doing it. It's gradually allowed me to do it for longer and longer, with more energy as well.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:03 AM
Master
I feel whole presence all around me, but it is silent and still and takes no effort to be aware and rest in it.

Xan

Old 10-03-2012, 02:05 AM
Master
MW... Have you ever communicated with your wind verbally in your mind... telepathically? If it were me I would ask it what or who it is.

Xan

Old 10-03-2012, 02:09 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWShinzou
I think it pains me when I focus too long while doing with it. It's like training a muscle, and eventually it gets sore. I could also be being more forceful as it becomes harder to concentrate on the energy, and thus has that affect on me. I always push myself to a point where I instinctively stop doing it. It's gradually allowed me to do it for longer and longer, with more energy as well.

That is a good start. Perhaps next you could try to become one with the wind, when you do this, there will be no strain. Open your emotion to it and know that that you are one with the wind. It is not the wind that is moving, it is our minds.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:12 AM
Master
Our minds do move... and there's being aware in subtle energies that are around us all the time.

Xan

Old 10-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Gracey

That is what i said Xan, it is our minds that move.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:15 AM
Master
So, you are saying that energies are our mind, Gracey? I see it differently.

Xan