Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 04-10-2020, 09:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
I should have realized that, considering the breadth of each man's life experience.

If it had not been for Tesla's work being suspiciously burned in a fire, we might have been able to actually have free electricity on demand, through the air...instead of being required to pay for it (transmitted on hard-to-maintain telephone poles and lines).
Most definitely. He was on to something. The thing is he didn't invent this technology, just rediscovered it. As he was able to access the akashic records and have this knowledge given to him, which was used those who built the Sphinx and Pyramids and I'm not talking about the Egyptians as mainstream academia archeologists claim. Those around the time of Atlantis and Lemuria. We are the 3rd Epoch of human civilization.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Most definitely. He was on to something. The thing is he didn't invent this technology, just rediscovered it. As he was able to access the akashic records and have this knowledge given to him, which was used those who built the Sphinx and Pyramids and I'm not talking about the Egyptians as mainstream academia archeologists claim. Those around the time of Atlantis and Lemuria. We are the 3rd Epoch of human civilization.
Also why his work was confiscated and burned was nobody could make money from it.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 04-10-2020, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

guthrio

H_A
You're most welcome JL

Old 08-10-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
I should have realized that, considering the breadth of each man's life experience.

If it had not been for Tesla's work being suspiciously burned in a fire, we might have been able to actually have free electricity on demand, through the air...instead of being required to pay for it (transmitted on hard-to-maintain telephone poles and lines).

If electricity was free, would there be any incentive to make the investments to make electricity?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 21-10-2020, 03:20 AM
Administrator
Hello

The World we live in is in an odd place right now. This is a time we have seen before, but some 100 years ago and some Millions years ago depending on the issues we look at. Pandemics have happened and climate changes have happened just not in the same span of a lifetime.

I remember my Dad saying "what kinda World did I bring kids into" he passed when I was 25 years of age. I have three kids and I wonder the same quest ion at times. Yet I would not change the course of life.

I wonder if that is the lesson we are now in to see how we can make the best of life without changing that course of life we are living. We might be confined or feel confined, but we are in a place where maybe more down time and home time will open more doors to what we can truly manifest.

Honestly - in a truthful, fair, or honorable way.

Be true to yourself as you matter in this time and space we are in. We all matter. We all have something to offer.

Lynn
Old 21-10-2020, 04:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I remember my Dad saying "what kinda World did I bring kids into" he passed when I was 25 years of age. I have three kids and I wonder the same quest ion at times. Yet I would not change the course of life.
Lynn

How bizarre, my father said the same thing and he too died when I was 25. However, I have two children. On the contrary, I would not change the path my life had taken, but the violence, hatred, negativity, deception, deciet, lies needs to be balanced. It is way off kilter. It is like a 90/10 split if not more. This is what needs to change because the planet is raising its frequency/vibration moving into 5D consciousness from 3-4D. This is what my intention is. To help with the healing of the planet and of humanity.

Old 23-10-2020, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If electricity was free, would there be any incentive to make the investments to make electricity?

Hi BigJohn,

Sorry for not being able to see this excellent question since Spiritual Forums was restored...until now.

Succinctly, the answer is NO! WHY?? Because electricity and all the power in the Universe has always been free!

We've just been fooled into accepting the idea (i.e the collar) that it must be paid for... Hence the state of the world today.
See? https://www.google.com/search?q=Niko...obile&ie=UTF-8

Moreover, it's not just the technology of electricity that is and has always been freely available to us.

As a matter of fact, WE ARE THE TECHNOLOGY!!

See? https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...67&postcount=8

See here, too https://archive.is/holofractal.net Nassim Haramein articles (contains his article on Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass)

Bet you didn't know you'd be seeing this when you woke up this morning!!!
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 23-10-2020 at 05:45 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 25-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi BigJohn,

Sorry for not being able to see this excellent question since Spiritual Forums was restored...until now.

Succinctly, the answer is NO! WHY?? Because electricity and all the power in the Universe has always been free!

We've just been fooled into accepting the idea (i.e the collar) that it must be paid for... Hence the state of the world today.
See? https://www.google.com/search?q=Niko...obile&ie=UTF-8

Moreover, it's not just the technology of electricity that is and has always been freely available to us.

As a matter of fact, WE ARE THE TECHNOLOGY!!

See? https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...67&postcount=8

See here, too https://archive.is/holofractal.net Nassim Haramein articles (contains his article on Quantum Gravity and the Holographic Mass)

Bet you didn't know you'd be seeing this when you woke up this morning!!!

@Heightend-Awareness @BigJohn,

I don't know why the following did not occur to me when I answered BigJohn's question yesterday: "the dollar is the collar" isn't it?

Then the REAL ANSWER came to me today:

Your journey into this world of decay and death began with your feeling of “I” and where you place that feeling, there you live. You can place your feeling of “I” in the mud of negation or on the lovely ground of positive assumption. Your feeling of “I” is always with you. It is your slave and your savior, for wherever you go, there “I” am also.

The text goes on to state: If you believe what I have told you, determine to change your feeling of “I.” There is no power that can keep you from realizing your dream, but you! And no man can compel you to enter any state. You have the power to select your state and enter it, thereby making it alive or, leave a state, thereby killing it. The decision (and its consequences) is yours and yours alone. The day you can become an observing “I,” watching your reactions and seeing the observer and the thing observed as two distinct beings, you will know you can enter any state and it will outpicture itself. You will know that all the mansions of your Father’s house are yours.

What does any of this have to do with Haramein's views of the Holofractal Universe?

Our I AM (consciousness) contains the whole of creation, and out of I AMness comes imagination. Where there is no consciousness, there is no imagination. When you enter a state, your I AM is having a psychological experience. When you think about a state, you have a subject and its object; but when you experience a state, you have unification.

Do you see?

THIS IS HOW WE ARE THE TECHNOLOGY!

Reference: http://realneville.com/pdf/Creative%...magination.pdf (see the 1st paragraph of Chapter 15 "The Feeling of "I")
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 25-10-2020 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Add reference
Old 25-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
guthrio: the dollar is the collar.
I knew this ages ago. This is what makes people do the sadest, crazitest, selfish acts to obtain it. The othe question also that should accompany it is, how much is enough?

Old 25-10-2020, 07:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I knew this ages ago. This is what makes people do the sadest, crazitest, selfish acts to obtain it. The othe question also that should accompany it is, how much is enough?

Hi Heightend-Awareness,

...my take on the "other question", is as much as is needed, if any...

...because all of it, and everything else we need is at our disposal. Money, and anything we would use money to "substitute" (i.e. buy) for is only one thing: consciousness. How? https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#one

Every individual is a self-aware, self-reflective, free-will entity - a holographic representation of the Infinite Creation. Every individual is always as powerful as they need to be to create whatever reality they desire, without having to hurt anyone else or them self, in order to get it.

We've been taught to think from the perspective of limitation (i.e. how much money do you have, who are you going to borrow IT from, where are you going to get IT)...as if WE DON'T ALREADY HAVE IT. It's WHY This is what makes people do the saddest, craziest, selfish acts to obtain it. Right?

We've NOT been taught to understand that WE ARE INFINITE CONSCIOUSNESS - PERSONIFIED, empowered to create abundance AND limitation as WE choose: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Abundance

Do you see? Your EXCELLENT DESIRE that started you on this path, with this very THREAD, is achievable AS the consciousness of your desire ALREADY completed ...

....not consciousness of how much money it will take.

When this sentence was uttered two thousand years ago, "The fields are already white with harvest", its Speaker spoke from the level of understanding that KNEW that wheat, fishes, money and men...are all different forms of the SAME THING....Consciousness!

We, AND everything else there is in Creation, are made of the Same Substance HE IS, with the SAME POWER HE HAS, to wield it!

Again, see? https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#Purpose

Last edited by guthrio : 25-10-2020 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Add reference