Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 27-04-2012, 08:00 AM
WiseMaster

Color Who can't wait for the Global Awakening?

hey guys

what are your thoughts on the prophetic 2012 21st December global spiritual awakening?

cant wait till we all reach the state of enlightenment when we become one
Old 27-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Greenslade

It's the equivalent of the Millennium Bug :-)
Old 27-04-2012, 08:17 AM
ciel_perdu

From what I have read from the teachings of Jesus, becoming one is going to cost us a lot more than smiley faces, positive emotional feelings and sitting in silence.

But discipline, like laying ones life down for others, forsaking all ones possession, not working for money but working for love, and listening to the voice of the One in our hearts and obeying Him (or It, if you prefer), is not a very popular message.

Discipline has become a dirty word in today's 'spiritual' age, but it is disciplines, self-control, and a willingness to let go of our opinions, and submit to a Will that is higher than ours, that will lead us to become one.

I don't expect anything to happen on the 21st of December (though I believe 'The Hobbit' comes out at that time, which is exciting! lol),

Don't get me wrong, there will be a coming together of sincere people from all religions, spiritual walks, countries, and backgrounds, etc, but to be a part of it we need to be FOLLOWING the Spirit in our lives, being willing to hear what we don't want to hear.

But what also is going to happen at the same time is that the rest of the world WILL become one, expect they will be united in their common hatred for those who are following God.
Old 27-04-2012, 08:17 AM
WiseMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
It's the equivalent of the Millennium Bug :-)

i dont think the Y2K had anything to do with a spiritual awakening though
Old 27-04-2012, 08:19 AM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMaster
what are your thoughts on the prophetic 2012 21st December global spiritual awakening?

cant wait till we all reach the state of enlightenment when we become one

I would not cling to any notions of what I might think will come that day. I'll just wait and see.
Old 27-04-2012, 09:04 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WiseMaster
i dont think the Y2K had anything to do with a spiritual awakening though

As much as this has by the sound of it. The Mayan calendar will roll over the same as the computer clocks did with just about as much of an effect, the same way as our calendar rolls over every year. There have been some galactic alignments predicted but it's not the first time that's happened neither. If there was a strange planet heading in our direction it would have been seen by now, and just about every other sign and portent could have just as little meaning. Perhaps the only reason in the first place is because we want to give it some.

Has mankind really changed so little?

No, I'm not sceptical, just a 'suck it and see' kind of guy. I do feel changes are happening and there's a lot of energy being directed at this point in time for some reason. As to those reasons, I don't know. What I do know is that it's not the first time something like this has happened, the only difference is that it's the biggest one yet. However, apocalypse and global awakenings or yet another damp squib? But in all this people forget one very important factor - We are the Ones we have been waiting for. The really sad part would be missing that opportunity by waiting for someone/something else.
Old 27-04-2012, 12:50 PM
Master
whose waiting? it's happening. it's been happening. Now.

2012 is just a year, a counting of 365 days.
Old 27-04-2012, 01:01 PM
alycia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
As much as this has by the sound of it. The Mayan calendar will roll over the same as the computer clocks did with just about as much of an effect, the same way as our calendar rolls over every year. There have been some galactic alignments predicted but it's not the first time that's happened neither. If there was a strange planet heading in our direction it would have been seen by now, and just about every other sign and portent could have just as little meaning. Perhaps the only reason in the first place is because we want to give it some.

Has mankind really changed so little?

No, I'm not sceptical, just a 'suck it and see' kind of guy. I do feel changes are happening and there's a lot of energy being directed at this point in time for some reason. As to those reasons, I don't know. What I do know is that it's not the first time something like this has happened, the only difference is that it's the biggest one yet. However, apocalypse and global awakenings or yet another damp squib? But in all this people forget one very important factor - We are the Ones we have been waiting for. The really sad part would be missing that opportunity by waiting for someone/something else.

Exactly! Some are growing to see it now, but many aren't.
Old 27-04-2012, 01:54 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

I'm kind of nervous and also a little excited by this possibility of change; nervous because I sense it will entail a massive upheaval...the like of which we have not experienced before. It's not just the mayan calander prophecy - this also dovetails with strong astrological alignments at this time and also co-stars simultaneously with the expected solar flares. It's not gonna be a breeze of a transition!!! At the very least, significant solar flares will disrupt access to this wonderful website.

That said, I welcome the new age of anticipated spiritual awakening - out with the old, corrupt ways and into a new higher state of consciousness...waited so long for a more spiritual society, so, YES PLEASE!!!!
Old 27-04-2012, 02:01 PM
silent whisper

I cant wait to pop the bubbly open.........I think I have cried me a river........hopefully I dont get too drunk and drown in it....:)