Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-09-2011, 10:27 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Post Energy Dynamic Axioms

These are axioms 1-20 (108 in all) from a book called Energy Dynamics, Conscious Human Evolution - Axioms and Resources for Personal Growth, Balance, and Evolution of Your Body's Energy System. I found this guide by chance on the internet in 2001, I and my tf were married at the time and he (unlike me) sees energy and he said it literally burst light off the screen. We ordered it and I agree, I can't see energy with my eyes but I do know how to feel my way through. Plus, the axioms themselves gave it away. *smile* Forgive any typos it was alot to transcribe but it was worth it - and don't worry I transcribed it 10 years ago this was copied and pasted.

I appreciate the format because it can relate to anyone's individual spiritual beliefs - it's worded in such a way that it can be applied to any system.
Bon Appetit!

You are in physical experience to learn and understand that your energy, translated into feelings, thoughts and emotions, causes all experience.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by Gracey : 04-04-2013 at 11:30 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:34 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Post Axioms 21-40

Edited by Staff

Last edited by Gracey : 04-04-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 10:35 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Post Axioms 41-60

Edited by Staff

Old 03-09-2011, 10:36 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Post Axioms 61-90

Edited by Staff

Old 03-09-2011, 10:36 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

Post Axioms 91-108

Edited by Staff

Last edited by Gracey : 04-04-2013 at 11:32 AM.
Old 03-09-2011, 11:15 PM
Gracey

thank you for posting all of this
Old 03-09-2011, 11:31 PM
VesicaPhoenix11

My pleasure, it was time for a refresher for me and it seemed appropriate to share here. Enjoy!
Old 02-04-2013, 04:22 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

I was reading a few different arguments on the forums - something about egos and love - and thought I'd bump this for anyone who cares to check it out. To the point. I don't claim its the truth or anything but some of it seems to make sort of sense.
Old 02-04-2013, 08:29 AM
Master

I haven't read all of them yet but what I've read thus far I really like a lot!
Old 02-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Ivy

Quote:
What is an axiom? According to the Brittanica World Language Dictionary, an Axiom is "a self-evident or universally recognized truth", or "an established principle or rule." An Axiom is said to have value since it shows a progression of thought rather than simply being a truism. For the purpsose of clarity I am using a slightly expanded definition of an Axiom:

"An Axiom is a fundamental principle or agreed upon condition of reality upon which other aspects of reality seem to rely, or through which other aspects of reality can be better understood."

Based on these definitions, several of the statements shared here (sorry, I havn't read them all) aren't axioms...they are simply beliefs. They may become an axiom within a minority group who share similar beliefs...and this may be applied to any belief (ie there is always someone who will share it) but that doesn't meet the definitions you have used here.

In my understanding, an axiom is 'we have a physical body'...'we are beings capable of imaginative and logical thought'...

Whereas 'we are beings of love and light' is not an axiom as it is only agreed upon by a small minority who share a spiritual belief system.

But a more pertinent question...is why do you want to create axioms or agreed upon principles of reality...to this extreme?

For me, because they are not axioms or beliefs shared by the general populace...it verges on a quiet sort of manipulation to make them into a wider belief system.

My mind very much likes its independence...so for me, the alarm bells sound when someone wants me to believe anything based upon the supposition that everybody else agrees...or knows it to be true.