Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2021, 10:36 PM
BlackfoxNZ

Major shift coming

If you are someone that is sensitive to energies and emotions I high recommend shutting yourself of for the next 2 weeks as a very large shift in energy is about to happen.

For some time now I have been tracking a army of cloaked entities moving into the USA. They have been very quiet and hidden. As of the last 36 hours these cloaked entities have suddenly started moving and acting all over the place. Given the ongoing situation in the USA and what information I have gathered by observing these entities they are about to clash with a very dark force heavy ingrained in the USA and the world. As these entities work they are going to expose things and bring light to them creating very large pockets of intense energy around the world and shock and disbelief among people. So if you are sensitive(empathetic) I can not stress this enough, you need to Prepare yourself and withdraw is possible for the next few weeks as energy’s and emotions are going to be very high and go through huge shifts

I have put this thread here so it can be seen easier by those who will be most effected by the coming events

May peace be with you all.
Old 11-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Master
Yes, the gloves are off, the light forces can intervene.
Old 12-01-2021, 01:51 AM
Guide
Thanks for sharing your observation. There's always ongoing strife in the other realms. Read the books of Enoch. It's about to come around full circle again. I think we have entered a global age where the cycles inside people are ready but we still have our work to do.
Old 12-01-2021, 10:39 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
If you are someone that is sensitive to energies and emotions I high recommend shutting yourself of for the next 2 weeks as a very large shift in energy is about to happen.

For some time now I have been tracking a army of cloaked entities moving into the USA. They have been very quiet and hidden. As of the last 36 hours these cloaked entities have suddenly started moving and acting all over the place. Given the ongoing situation in the USA and what information I have gathered by observing these entities they are about to clash with a very dark force heavy ingrained in the USA and the world. As these entities work they are going to expose things and bring light to them creating very large pockets of intense energy around the world and shock and disbelief among people. So if you are sensitive(empathetic) I can not stress this enough, you need to Prepare yourself and withdraw is possible for the next few weeks as energy’s and emotions are going to be very high and go through huge shifts

I have put this thread here so it can be seen easier by those who will be most effected by the coming events

May peace be with you all.

Thank you for this post, and for the blessing of peace, it sounds as though we may need it! Wow! Sounds like a seismic shift we're heading for. Is this the reason I have felt so drawn to increase the amount of time I spend in prayer and meditation I wonder?
Old 12-01-2021, 01:00 PM
Yes, thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-01-2021, 04:17 PM
Administrator
There is a Major shift coming all over the world at this given time. it is a time of unrest

Namaste
Old 14-01-2021, 04:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apakhana Akshobhya
There's always ongoing strife in the other realms. Read the books of Enoch. It's about to come around full circle again. I think we have entered a global age where the cycles inside people are ready but we still have our work to do.
As above, so below. Unrest is always of opposites, both sides resist. I have noticed good is as willing to fight as evil is. Both sides want. Me, I take no sides.

Last edited by lemex : 14-01-2021 at 05:50 PM.
Old 15-01-2021, 01:14 AM
BlackfoxNZ

USA is about to lead the world into a new age of freedom and light, atm it’s going to kick off on the 19th just before 5pm from the information I’m heard, although it’s political the change is going to effect many realms close to ours as people come to terms with what has been really going on
Old 15-01-2021, 10:25 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackfoxNZ
USA is about to lead the world into a new age of freedom and light, atm it’s going to kick off on the 19th just before 5pm from the information I’m heard, although it’s political the change is going to effect many realms close to ours as people come to terms with what has been really going on

A new age of freedom and light led by the USA of all nations? And just before 5pm - which country, whose time zone? Such detailed times are meaningless, valueless without context - even in the field of spirituality.

Empaths are likely to be affected by all manner of things but attempting to link them to forecast events and times? shidad
Old 15-01-2021, 11:48 AM
hazada guess

I'm intrigued.
Closed Thread