Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 03-12-2020, 09:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When I looked into why Columbus came to the New World, from his own writings, I was 100% amazed. I never found a history book which got any of that right!
That must've been and interesting read! As they say, history is a complex science: part real, part imaginary.

Do you have a reference for "why Columbus came to the New World, from his own writings"?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Master

Maybe I am a reductionist but perhaps it boils down to “the love of money is the root of all evil”. Justification comes from believing your superiority to other humans. The rationale for superiority comes from de-humanizing those you wish to rape.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
The human species was created by genetic manipulation. The ape species was developed/created by the Alpha Draconians (reptilians) as there salve/workforce. The Peladians and Draconians had a very long battle that spans across time destroyed a planet Tiamat (what is now the asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter. Mars was nuked over and over, (hence the radioactive isotope only found on Earth that has had nuclear explosions) and on Mars. The workforce/slaves (apes) were evacuated to nearby Earth. The Annunaki had issues with their atmosphere and needed gold to repair it. Earth was the target. Long story short, the Annunaki created a slave force of their own. From the Draconian ape species and their own DNA they began creating the models of man depicted by Charles Darwin's theory of evolution of mankind. They created a slave strong enough, intelligent enough and robust enough to tackle the task of mining for gold and not to be superior to their maker. This is why we have the 'reptilian' portion of the brain and have 'gut' instincts which are typical that of a reptile. After many trials and errors. It had to also be a viable avatar for a life force to inhabit it. Put this all together and viola, the homo sapien.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I wondered (a little) about some of the hypotheses I heard of, so I asked my inner source of guidance about some things like how humans came to be as we know them, why there are human races geographically contained, who and how built the Pyramids, what there was in Leonardo DaVinci's mind, and others.

With the reserve of the distortions I unwittingly introduced myself, I got answers, most of them unexpected, and far from the theories I heard of.
Would you care to enlighten us then?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 29-12-2020, 12:56 PM
Seeker

The Modus Operandi of Dark Occultists

"Destroy those who have strong spiritual connections so that it may be an easier task of subversion towards humanity and the total control and enslavement." That sums up the entire MO of the satanic dark occultists, and it happened world wide including Europe itself. Our link with Spirit is our Divine connection and the symptoms of that weakening link are writ large all around us.
Old 29-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Too many questions......

Can you break it down?
Ask the questions, then I can break it down for you.

Old 30-12-2020, 07:15 AM
Master

very interesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
When we look back in our recent past as far back when European countries were exploring the globe for new lands and to colonise them, did you ever stop and think apart from the most obvious, why?

Without going into too much detail, most of the aboriginals (natives of their land, or at least the longest-standing resident) were either massacred, enslaved or displaced. Why? Because they are the ones who are direct descendants of the 2nd epoch of earth's civilisations of humanity prior to the great flood. These peoples are said to be linked to the Atlanteans and Lemurians. They have a deep cultural and spiritual connection with the earth and having these connections gave them much spiritual power in many forms. In particular with the native American Indian nations and many others like the Australian Aboriginal tribes. The conquering European nations knew of the lineage and their strong connections of their lands and to spirit. If the E.N's were to have a strong foothold in the new lands the above mentioned was to be conducted.

Who and why? Enter the pre-world of puppet mastery. Destroy those who have strong spiritual connections so that it may be an easier task of subversion towards humanity and the total control and enslavement.

Entire thread is interesting & informative. Digging far deep into history with little documented evidence requires strong intelligence , intuition and faith .
Thanks for sharing .
Old 30-12-2020, 08:06 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanctus
"Destroy those who have strong spiritual connections so that it may be an easier task of subversion towards humanity and the total control and enslavement." That sums up the entire MO of the satanic dark occultists, and it happened world wide including Europe itself. Our link with Spirit is our Divine connection and the symptoms of that weakening link are writ large all around us.
This is true. The "satanic cultists" (rather than occultists, as occult is an old fashioned word for unknown or hidden knowledge, benevolent and malevolent witches certain psychics etc are occultists also). The satanic cults the higher echelon are not human. They disguise themselves as such but are not. Most would call them demons, but the majority of them come from the Alpha Draconia system and then there are the human hybrids. Do enough research and you will find this out also. Some really messed up stuff has been going on for centuries and still does in the present.

Old 30-12-2020, 03:48 PM
Master
You know... I think this could be an interesting topic but then you have to talk about ''Lemurians'', ''Satanic cults'' and Reptiles running the show and then I think.. no, never mind. It's just more ''aliens did it'' and Icke level of looking at history, because that sells books and gets the clicks and the views on the internet. Do those people ever pause and ask themselves... could I be wrong? No they just never do that!

Some reptile symbolism across cultures ain't proof of ''reptilians''. Do they ever do the same with eagles or lions and then create a narrative from that? Of course not, because that doesn't sell but some evil reptiles do because that speaks to the imaginations of people in Christian cultures.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
You know... I think this could be an interesting topic but then you have to talk about ''Lemurians'', ''Satanic cults'' and Reptiles running the show and then I think.. no, never mind. It's just more ''aliens did it'' and Icke level of looking at history, because that sells books and gets the clicks and the views on the internet. Do those people ever pause and ask themselves... could I be wrong? No they just never do that!

Some reptile symbolism across cultures ain't proof of ''reptilians''. Do they ever do the same with eagles or lions and then create a narrative from that? Of course not, because that doesn't sell but some evil reptiles do because that speaks to the imaginations of people in Christian cultures.
Question then, who or what built the Pyramids for example? If they were built by humans in the time period suggested by archeologists during the bronze age 3000+ years ago, where are all the remnants of the millions of bronze age tools that would have been used to build them? Also, the absolute precision needed to carry out such architectural creations? And if Bronze Age man could build these then, why can't we replicate them now?
Peoples perceptions differ. Those who can see the picture that builds credibility in the dots that have been created and those who choose not to consider any of it because they lack the open-mindedness to comprehend that there are forces and entities that most do not & cannot perceive. Even when ancient culture records them in their history. Kind of strange that humanity stumbles out of the Stone Age to have such a leap in development. Couldn't be any alien intervention at all, could it? How do we then comprehend that if homo sapien is the result of millions of years of evolution (according to Charles Darwin) When humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes and ape have 24 pairs? How does this occur? Certainly not via evolution. More from genetic engineering where the chromosome of the ape is removed and fused to create the human genome. Then when you discover the true origins of the ape and who/what created them, ties in with the reptilian brain portion all humans possess. There are so many things that many would find ludacris because they lack the level of consciousness to comprehend and that there are many truths hidden from us.