Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2020, 10:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
As you know, no-one is answering the questions put to them about this . x daz x
It seems to me you are looking for someone to say consciousness or God told me, but you still will not realize it. No one can do that imo.
Old 09-12-2020, 04:54 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
I didn't ask what the universe is . I wanted to know if what you realised about the void came from a position of the universe itself, that is you .x daz x
1} God-like your beginning appear like a very confused person who is obsessed on the word "realization" and nothing else. Kinda of narrow minded.

2}above in your comment your appear to state that I am Universe. That makes no sense and not sure why you would suggest or imply such a concept.

Please realize, understand comprehend that no one or more humans are Universe.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 09-12-2020, 05:24 AM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
God-Like...So you can't speak about concepts like the void and all scientific jargon as being true in the same sense of something that is realised .
Huh? Your very narrowed minded person whose is obsessed with the word "realisziation" and niether or anyone else can make any sense of what your concern about realizing this or that is or is not.

People experience occupied space and then create words, as instruments/tools to convey/communicate those experiences and and concepts associated with them.

You appear to be caught in some mind game loop with the word "realization" and hinders your ability to clearly communicate with others.

Quote:
The point being is there is mindfulness and beyond that . When peeps speak about Self realisation, Pure Consciousness and the void, it's not a realisation . Its a conclusion that is conceptually bound .

What you dont grasp, understand, comprehend and realize --even tho Ive clearly told you... there is no beyond concepts, intellect, mind.
In my Cosmic Trinity Outline, there are primary kinds of existence and you seem to be clueless on all the other two that, complement

1}spirit-1 ergo metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts,

-----------conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------

2} metaphysical-2, macro-infinite non-occupied space, that, embraces/surrounds the following,

3} spirit-2, 3 and 4, finite, occupied space Universe aka Uni-V-erse.

You really need to grasp, understand, comprehend and realize, that, these primary three kinds of existence, exist in complement to each other, and, that
metaphysical-1 and metaphysical-2 are both beyond the finite occupied space Universe, tho in two differrent ways of meta { beyond }.

There exist no other beyond metaphysical-1 or metaphysical-2.

Have you read and understand any of what Ive laid out clearly for you above?

If you truly want to be more God-like, your going to have to start there, case the is the top of the hierarchy and all other existence falls in one or more of those categories.
Quote:
Consciousness is a made up word and I don't prescribe to it . It's not realised . I can dance around conceptual definitions all day long, but it's not the point I am making or have been making for yonks .

What ever point it is you think you making, is not conveyed clearly to anyone. Start with my Cosmic Trinity and we may have a common place, position of understand or realization or comprehension of all that exists.

Then we go into the next subcategories of existence.

Quote:
I am not offering meaningless dribble,...
I know you don't think so, but that is how it appears, as you keep repeating get hung on the word { concept } "realization" to whatever I say, and maybe what anyone else says.
Quote:
I am still none the wiser by what you have said .
Probably cause you mind is so closed to anything outside your narrow band width of "realization".

Quote:
Again, let me say that I am not interested in defining pure consciousness, because consciousness isn't realised as that .
If your going to use any words, you have to be willing to have a definition, and clearly convey that definition to others. I'm really not sure why I'm spending this much time and effort you, as I think I already know,
it is meaningless to try and have rational, logical common sense discussion with you.

Quote:
Are you clear on this?

Exactly how I feel also. Ive made great efforts to clarify and be inclusive of a more comprehensive whole. Your stuck on a very narrow mind-set that makes you difficult to communicate with in any meaningful way Sad :--(

I think Ive reached the end of my consideration rope with you, and before hanging myself I will swing around a bit and see if I see any change in your consciousness that would attract me back into your sphere of "realization" over obsessiveness.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 09-12-2020, 06:40 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
No worries Miss H, no-one else answers these questions either .

Hello Miss H: I also love the word void. Such an elegent way to put the unknowable into a box. A word for the lifespring of everything.

Hello God-Like:

I have to wonder if you are Diogenes incarnate... Your line of questioning certainly fits the bill :) Anyhow first are your questions summarized nicely by Miss H (thank you!):

- So when you had a direct experience of the void, did you have the word void come to mind as a realisation?
- Did your pure awareness have a thought about what the void is compared to what it isn't ?

These are the brief answers I would give. Assuming that I ever experienced anything like what you are suggesting.

1) no. No words came to mind and I was not inclined to reflect enough to put it into words. That's it. In multiple instances. So I was too overwhelmed to put it into words as I was instead trying to get a handle on what was happening. Immersed in the process fully. In some cases I was a bit alarmed and other times just focused to embrace the nature of it.

2) no. Being fully in the experience it did not occur to me to compare it to anything else. However I find the concept of "pure awareness" here to be confusing. I cannot even say now that it was that. Because to say "pure" implies I could compare it with "unpure". And that part of the question does not make sense. Either you are in it or you are not. So I cannot answer really relative to "pure".

My first encounter with the void was a time I was very stressed. I went to lie down and it was like somehow all the power suddenly went off and I lost all sensory activity. I was just suspended in nowhere with no body. I was helpless and quite in a panic because I was completely disconnected from my body but there was nothing I could do about it. I feared this was what complete psychosis was like and eventually my body would die. It was left to it's own devices and would be someone else's problem now and I was sorry for that.

Fortunately for me very quickly someone arrived and gave instructions how I could put myself back into my body. I believe that was Tara who helped me out of that jam. She spoke a language I did not understand but somehow her thoughts were clear and I knew what she was saying. First she told me to find my hands. So I thought about it and then became aware of my hands. So I did that and suddenly I became aware of my body lying down and hands at my sides.

Then she insisted (she was forceful but kind) that I immediately clasp them together in front of my heart like one would do in prayer. As soon as I did that a second set of hands appeared at my sides. I thought that was amazing and I thought that the first hands must have been etheric and the second set were by real body. But I repeated the steps putting those together suddenly I felt a third set and finally these were my real hands. That was such a relief that I finally could feel like a body again. So I took my hands and also clasped them together and the energy just wooshed through me and I felt like I was finally safe again and very grateful.

Another time I was in a car as a passenger and went into a very deep daydreaming trance. I saw this sort of black round-ish presence in empty dark space. It was a being of some sort mostly formless. I knew it was was aware of my presence. But sort of unsettling how I knew that it knew I was there but did not react at all to me. You could not talk to it or influence it in any way. It just sat there. It was like a staring contest but you were the only one staring and it was busy being. In hindsight now I'm pretty sure what that was I encountered is known as the Shiva Lingam. I had never studied enough Hinduism up until only recently to conclude that. But from what little I know that is the most likely source and seems to fit.

One more void encounter was during a healing session. I encountered this very deep feminine presence. It was also very dark like pure blackness. It was not empty at all I just remember it was like a fullness. An elemental form of that fullness. It's presence seemed to offer some kind of deep reassuring quality. Likewise I suspect this was Durga but similarly I did not know who she was at the time and I'm just guessing but seems to also make sense.

Both of those latter forms of void were primal or elemental. Sort of personal that I could relate to but also impersonal due to their primal nature.
Old 09-12-2020, 07:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Hi M80.

1} Ram Dass = be here now

2} Mother Nature = pee here now

3} Space and time = out to lunch back in some finite amount of moments

Mike, that is great that you are the first person to recognize it for what it is, ---Thank You for that--- tho Ive stated in many times in the first line of the more comprehensive drafted form

Well in a conceptual sense that is true, but in actuallity, since some aspects of finite occupied space Universe may come into existence via emergence,

we have to allow for some of its parts to perhaps not exist, then exist, then not exist, then exist, while the over all integrity of a finite wholes is naught lost or gained.

I agree more with this part, as for me it is defined this way;

eternity = here and now ergo beyond time

past and future = time i.e. flow of events

<<<<<Past Outgoing ( * ) i ( * ) Incoming Future<<<<<<

Here above I present, w not the >>arrow-of-time>> from past to future forward, rather the <<flow-of-time<< from future to past afterward.

i { ego }= access to metaphysical-1 mind/intellect/concept that is beyond outside of the set of toriodal tori

( )( ) = metaphysical-3 Gravity and metaphysical-4 Dark Energy which both are beyond the inside the tube reality, of the bilateral human experience we label physical/reality or Observed Time and associate with a sine-wave pattern /\/\/

Our hemi-spheres osscillate the info ---more with women than men--- and this gives more of sense of time experience ---future and past duration-- than if we had only one hemi-sphere.

I think God-Like misunderstands and confuses you, because God-like missed some of your posts and/or missed your point that both occupied space and unoccupied space are observable/realizeable. And you misunderstand God-Like, when he talks about realization because you do not know that realization is the same exact thing as observing. In essence, you 2 are talking about the same thing but you use the term observe, while God-Like uses the term realization/realize.
Old 09-12-2020, 08:24 AM
Master
It is interesting to watch how some squabble over something they absolutely don't understand.
Old 09-12-2020, 09:34 AM
Administrator
This Thread is going no where it is now closed

Namaste

Last edited by Native spirit : 09-12-2020 at 11:28 AM.
Closed Thread