Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-10-2022, 07:14 AM
Seeker

Angels or ancestors not liking your offerings?

Hi, I've been wanting to start giving offerings to my angels and ancestors as a sign of my overall gratitude but I just had a lingering concern. I was wondering if maybe something bad could (universe forbid) maybe potentially happen to me if I ever offer one of my angels or ancestors, something that they don't like, but is still not harmful, like maybe a fruit that isn't their favorite or something. Could they, as a sign of disapproval cause even a slight inconvenience to happen to me?

Also, my mind gets really impulsive at times. I'm a young man too so my subconcious fires up on overdrive, even popping up some NSFW thoughts in my head. I try my best to quiet my mind but unwanted inappropriate thoughts might trickle into my head at unwanted times, like when I'm communicating with angels and ancestors. It makes me feel embarrassed and kinda scared that I might have offended them. Are angels and ancestors understanding of this? Or does this maybe ruin the ritual(s)
Old 21-10-2022, 09:41 AM
Administrator
Your Ancestors don't need offerings just remember them in a prayer or speak to them, they will not be offended.
As for Angels all they need is your Thanks nothing more, you will not annoy them or anger them.
If you are having inappropriate thoughts you need to go and speak to your doctor

Namaste
Old 21-10-2022, 01:06 PM
My input

Yes. Prayer, think of them, speak to them, thank them and LISTEN to their guidance when it is given.
AND if you are inclined to honor them --do an act of kindness or charity you would not normally do on purpose
thinking of them if you want. Get out of your comfort zone. :)

My advice, from practicing Thought Control of over a decade ...when some
unwanted thought trickles in ...
laugh a little - Say to yourself or them or God ..."Ahh, that was NOT my thought...I dunno WHERE that came from...lol!"

Also, when unwanted thoughts come in actually raise a finger and say out loud, "No" or Stop it".
Ha! :) You will be surprised how they won't bother you much after awhile.
Think of a mischievous playmate that wants to lure you into trouble...
after awhile you're no fun always saying, No, you see?

NSFW?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-10-2022, 12:49 AM
Knower
NSfw means not safe for work lol.

I do have a question regarding ancestors. How do you find out who your ancestors are in the first place? I know a psychic online person that I met on instagram...and hes constantly telling me I should connect with my ancestors. I honestly dont know how to do this.
Old 22-10-2022, 07:23 PM
Administrator
Start a family tree and you can do this online some charge after a while. so be careful. start with your parents names then your grandparents.
see where it takes you.

Namaste
Old 23-10-2022, 04:00 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Start a family tree and you can do this online some charge after a while. so be careful. start with your parents names then your grandparents.
see where it takes you.

Namaste

Would this work if you have asian last names? My parents and my grandparents are straight from korea. Also, how would you reconnect with your ancestors if they reincarnated? Also what can your ancestors actually do for you? It's not like their Angel's or anything.
Old 23-10-2022, 09:26 AM
Administrator
It should work for all surnames no matter where you come from. if your Ancestors have reincarnated. you would not be able to connect with them.
You can start the family tree yourself starting with your grandparents then work down.

Namaste
Old 23-10-2022, 10:42 AM
Master
You can sure as heck connect to your ancestors even when they've incarnated again. The thing being that only a tiny part of our entire being (Soul) incarnates in a physical body. The largest part of you and anyone else does not incarnate in the physical body as the body is simply way way way too small. Plus, the idea is to learn specific things in a life to grow & evolve as a soul. You couldn't/wouldn't if your entire Soul would incarnate -if that was even possible which it isn't- as then you'd have too much wisdom and knowledge, including from previous lives, to learn new lessons and have new experiences.
Meaning you can always tune in and connect with your ancestors or anyone you knew that past over as most of their essence is up their in the higher realms.

What do your ancestors do? They hold all the good & bad of your bloodline. Things that can greatly benefit you, but also things that aren't so good. Sometimes there's a theme that runs through a bloodline and this can then hinder anyone alive from that line. But you can heal that in yourself, if you do you also heal the entire bloodline. So the ancestors as well as the ones from that line not born yet.
It's healing a knot in the bloodline, liberating everyone by doing that.
And of course the advice and specific ways of dealing with things that runs in a bloodline. Great support, love etc. They're your family, the ones who came before. You carry their blood, genes, DNA etc. etc.
Certain strengths can be passed on via bloodline, for instance strong female line, strong health, psychic & healing abilities, creativity, gift for music etc etc.

Honour them, honour yourself. And by honouring yourself you automatically honour them because you're part of them as they are part of you.
Without your ancestors you wouldn't even exist, without your ancestors you wouldn't be who you are. They're your roots, your foundation, your background, your family, your blood.
That's why the old people -and many these days too- honour their ancestors. They're part of our life, even though many living a western lifestyle have forgotten their importance and value.
Old 23-10-2022, 12:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
Also what can your ancestors actually do for you?
It's not like their Angel's or anything.
I sure understand THAT question. :)
But, actually if you were close to a loved one they actually CAN help you out, cuz
they love you and are still watching over you- and CAN infuse your mind with an answer!
It's amazing.
It's like you become a temporary medium for yourself !

*Not that I practice asking them for any help.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-10-2022, 02:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
Hi, I've been wanting to start giving offerings to my angels and ancestors as a sign of my overall gratitude but I just had a lingering concern. I was wondering if maybe something bad could (universe forbid) maybe potentially happen to me if I ever offer one of my angels or ancestors, something that they don't like, but is still not harmful, like maybe a fruit that isn't their favorite or something. Could they, as a sign of disapproval cause even a slight inconvenience to happen to me?

Also, my mind gets really impulsive at times. I'm a young man too so my subconcious fires up on overdrive, even popping up some NSFW thoughts in my head. I try my best to quiet my mind but unwanted inappropriate thoughts might trickle into my head at unwanted times, like when I'm communicating with angels and ancestors. It makes me feel embarrassed and kinda scared that I might have offended them. Are angels and ancestors understanding of this? Or does this maybe ruin the ritual(s)

Both are not in this low vibration part of reality. Both are not in a low vibration human body with an ego mind. And so they don't have immature human attribures of anger, judgement, and vengeance. Only love.