Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-04-2022, 04:02 AM
Tedmil

Can guides assume a human form to convey a message?

I noticed from my notes that preceeding several memorable llife events, an elderly person would smile and nod at me. The this occurence has happened with both good and bad events and spanned nearly 20 years.

Has anyone notice something similar? If it is a spiritual matter, how would you classify them: guides, angels etc?
Old 11-04-2022, 04:45 AM
Master
The Bible gives examples of Angels appearing as humans.

For example, Apostle Peter/Saint Peter broke out of Prison and appeared at a home. Some of the people in the home thought 'who' appeared outside at the gate was Peter's angel.

As for me, I have had various experiences in which a person or persons could have been Angels or Guides, etc. Just do not know.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 11-04-2022, 08:11 AM
Master
ive seen 3 in recent years, looked just like you and I, 1st to get our dog 'guidance' he was walking in the street, 2nd when the covid intensity was on here in 2020, he gave me ideas again outside our church in relation to covid and our battle here - and the 3rd a lady told me in the park about how to be baptised by the Holy Spirit...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 11-04-2022, 03:26 PM
A story of interest: When Sylvia Browne was caught in a home fire...she thanked her Spirit Guide, with long dark hair,
for guiding her to the floor and out.
"Francine'' told her it wasn't her, she was elsewhere.
It was Sylvia's grandma, that did not have time to change her appearance to gray hair as spirits usually do,
so we will recognize how we rem them.
(Rem we go back to around our 30s there.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-04-2022, 05:29 PM
Ascender

Yes absolutely. I have read about people who have been talked out of committing suicide by people who they have later thought to be angels in human form. My neighbour was once walking home in the dark and was warned by a passing motorist to be very careful as there was an attacker nearby. She went home a different route, and then later read in the local paper about a sex attack in that area at that time. She’s convinced to this day, that the motorist was a kind of guardian angel, who was protecting her.
Old 11-04-2022, 06:57 PM
Deactivated Account
These accounts don't necessarily relate to 'guides' (spirit guides) but may involve the various helpers who stand by us and assist if-and-when they can. Our spirit guides have other roles too.....
Old 11-04-2022, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
She went home a different route, and then later read in the local paper about a sex attack in that area at that time. She’s convinced to this day, that the motorist was a kind of guardian angel, who was protecting her.

The question is, why some are helped and others not?

And yes, I know about these strange encounters with people that even though words may not be exchanged ( from one of my experiences ) you remember them for your whole life, something about them that is inexplicable. Throughout the years I had many similar experiences that can't be explained by pure coincidence.

Guides, angels or just fellow human beings, it's always something mysterious about them, something out of this world. More than 8 years ago I had one of my first experiences with an elderly couple, though we shared no words, what I felt in that moment stayed with me even to this day, I felt that God Himself was with me through those two people. Later on I actually started to recite Bible verses and cry out of joy for I was hit by an awe of gratitude and the clear understanding that God stood by me in that hard moment.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The question is, why some are helped and others not?.
The answer is that some can, some can't and not all unwelcome events can be foreseen in such ways.
Despite what's often said there in no single future but only a number of potential outcomes. One should be thankful when good outcomes come about but not questioning or resentful of those that don't. Our friends and family unseen 'over there' are not over there just to get our backs.

They have own lives in to lead 'the world of the spirit' and we should be thankful when they in their lives take time out to help us iin our own lives. But that's not their only or even primary responsibility. It's a bonus for all when discarnates intervene to bring about good outcomes in our world.
Old 11-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
My neighbour was once walking home in the dark and was warned by a passing motorist to be very careful as there was an attacker nearby. She went home a different route, and then later read in the local paper about a sex attack in that area at that time. She’s convinced to this day, that the motorist was a kind of guardian angel, who was protecting her.
The helpful motorist was likely being prompted by his helper(s) to try to help whomever could be helped. In this instance it was your neighbour who was helped but the motorist wasn't the guardian angel your neighbour thought him to be. blessings
Old 11-04-2022, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
In this instance it was your neighbour who was helped but the motorist wasn't the guardian angel your neighbour thought him to be. blessings
Well, I would say ..it certainly could have been a human prompted. But it also could have been an actual Angel.
Either way it was a servant of the Almighty in any form...my sound opinion.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru