Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 27-02-2021, 07:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Good job on the quoting, sky.:)

Thank you
Old 27-02-2021, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
the souls nature for sure. an animals nature, not so much. soul + animal body = a human existence
How does an ' Animal Body ' refer to a ' Human Existence ' ?
Old 27-02-2021, 07:53 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
How can a Baby at conception/birth ' Miss the Mark ' ?

the baby does not miss the mark, the soul does. i do. i am not the baby, i am in an animals baby body. well now in an adult animals body.

around the time of birth, the soul (or me) is no longer aware of it's true identity nor consciously aware of the source. a soul hard wired into an animal brain and body and it's true memories and identity blocked so it can come to know itself as this body and it's mind.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
the baby does not miss the mark, the soul does. i do. i am not the baby, i am in an animals baby body. well now in an adult animals body.

around the time of birth, the soul (or me) is no longer aware of it's true identity nor consciously aware of the source. a soul hard wired into an animal brain and body and it's true memories and identity blocked so it can come to know itself as this body and it's mind.
Oh sometimes I allow my imagination to run wild, it can be fun
Old 27-02-2021, 08:15 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
How does a ' Animal Body ' refer to a ' Human Existence ' ?

you can read about the human animal here:
https://a-z-animals.com/animals/huma...iens%20Sapiens.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:22 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Oh sometimes I allow my imagination to run wild, it can be fun

believing one is the body is pretty imaginative especially with all the evidence that says otherwise. near death out of the body experiences etc.
Old 27-02-2021, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
believing one is the body is pretty imaginative especially with all the evidence that says otherwise. near death out of the body experiences etc.
That's something I personally don't believe, I am not my body and I don't need NDE experiences to know this...
Old 27-02-2021, 08:48 AM
Master
Quote:
you can read about the human animal here:
https://a-z-animals.com/animals/huma...iens%20Sapiens.

No thanks, I prefer to rely on personal experiences, the rest is just ' Words '.
Old 27-02-2021, 02:12 PM
Master

The carnal nature of man is no different from the carnal nature of a monkey, but man poses something more.

They key is to observe yourself, your actions, your thoughts, everything about yourself, when you'll do this, you'll start questioning the very idea of who you are, here is the moment where big and great changes may happen. You'll reach the "state no-state" where there is no judgement, at this moment, you're very close to the core of your being, I believe there is where I AM is, where God is. This is when you start understand that you can be everything you want because everything comes from within you, there's no limit to what you can be because now you have opened the door to your inner world. For anything you want, you go there and spend time in this "place" then come again to "surface" and see how the things you want come to you. I am only talking about inner works, no material things, like gaining a certain talent, being patient, have an incredible inner peace, things like these. The inner work is done for you and you just enjoy the benefits, it's like trusting that God will be there all the time.

You've been driving a car ( your body ) for years and only now you had the thought to open the cover of the engine ( your inner world ) and learn how it works ( observe yourself ).

Amazing and marvelous things lie at the core of your being.

There's also the danger of using this inner power the wrong way for your own personal benefits but this will lead you back to the situation where you were driving the car without having any idea how it really works, you'll once again be in the flow of life and not be the flow. It will turn back against you so.. don't do it or see for yourself what happens. Say you want more money, you may start changing yourself into a person that is focused on getting money and while doing this, you may lose your very own identity, what I want to say is that the changes are "negative" from my point of view.

What I am writing here I am sharing it for free.. this is pure gold in my opinion, my greatest realisation, many others tell you this for money, this is true, 100% true. I know from direct experience - "The Secret".
Old 27-02-2021, 03:04 PM
Cat

Quote:

Fascinating.
I would say it a different way.

That my soul (or me) knows exactly who it is.
Now, to covertly coax my egoic mind, that is clouded thinking it is separated, to align with the soul's (which is who I am)'s innate knowledge is the (my) thing.

My heart-being-soul is not hard-wired into the animal mind-body.
In fact, it is constantly talking to me, so to speak, pointing me to open the heart and mind, releasing it into Bliss... thus, merging;
the 3rd dimension's obstacles overcome. Yay!

Why the obstacles? It's all part of the Creator's Lila...Cosmic, Divine Play or Dance.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru