Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 13-02-2021, 02:30 AM
Master
The Miracle Of The Sun

I just watched the net flix show, FATIMA. Watch it to begin.

The Miracle of the Sun, also known as the Miracle of Fátima, is a series of events reported to have occurred miraculously on 13 October 1917, attended by a large crowd who had gathered in Fátima, Portugal, in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children, Lúcia Santos and Francisco and Jacinta Marto. Wikipedia

It was very moving for me, I have been praying to the Holy Mother of God on and off throughout my life, lately a lot as I am working through some baggage from my last marriage.

I have been making progress and you know, I feel her spirit, the Holy Spirit in me awakening again, but to know what I am saying you must say the Hail Mary Every day, 3 times a day. And add in the Our Father and the Glory Be to Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, in the end, it's not the rosery per se, but in this day, enough. Just say it!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. .

Glory Be To The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, now and at the hour of my death, amen.

Say it in faith and see... 3 times a day, no matter how you feel, just say it.

I say it now 5 times in the morning, 5 times at noon, and 5 times in the evening, it's amazing.
Old 13-02-2021, 02:44 AM
Master
And I know the critics will jump in, ya right..Lol.

You need to have faith, I know, it's a leap....for some.

The Virgin Mary said to the children there, "some people will just not believe", then she performed the miracle of the sun, everyone there seen it, thousands of people!. The sun danced in the sky and then crashed down on them, they were all rather terrified. Lol.. she is awesome!

The skeptics after the fact attributed it to mass hysteria. Lol.

Anyway, I find Christianity gets the demons dancing. Seen it with my own eyes. The forum.. eh.

Tell ya a story..

The devil wanted to have the power of God, to create as God does, God he pleads, just one thing! God said, if it pleases you, OK

Then God heard a slight buzzing sound and a sting behind his ear, the devil laughed, what the hell God replied.

The first mosquito, a devil's design... drank God's blood.

The rest is natural history, evolving..

ya.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
And I know the critics will jump in, ya right..Lol.

The Virgin Mary said to the children there, "some people will just not believe", then she performed the miracle of the sun, everyone there seen it, thousands of people!. The sun danced in the sky and then crashed down on them, they were all rather terrified. Lol.. she is awesome!

The skeptics after the fact attributed it to mass hysteria. Lol.
Anyway, I find Christianity gets the demons dancing. Seen it with my own eyes. The forum..
ya.

The number of people present in the field at the 'sun miracle' is estimated to have been between 20'000 and 120'000 - not a very good basis for a piece of reporting.
But the 'everyone seen it' bit just isn't true. Many of the thousands present didn't see the sun move or change colour including the three children.
Nor did the people of the next village see anything, nor did anyone in Spain the neighbouring country and no observatorium in the world reported seeing the sun move.
There are many diverse and varying reports to choose from - mass hysteria is the best explanation - the Catholic Church was more than eager to at last have a miracle!! Check the behaviour of the local priest.
Fatima today is a smart and modern town having benefitted from this story.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 13-02-2021, 12:36 PM
I bet many younger people have no idea what Fatima even is!!
What a time that was with the war in Europe, lasting 1 more year and a month.

''The Miracle of the Sun occurred on 13 October 1917 near Fatima in Portugal. Thousands saw the sun
apparently spinning in the sky, becoming blue and then yellow and changing size, for about 10 minutes.
The faithful, at Fatima for a promised miracle, saw it as a validation of their belief.''

Child's play for the Creator of billions of billions of galaxies each with billions and billions of suns - stars,
most 50 xs larger than our teeny sun. Think of this dot . then hold a marble to it.
250 billion+ just in our little Milky Way galaxy.

Having 1000s see a vision of the sun changing to give a sign ...easy peasy, however it was done.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-02-2021, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
The number of people present in the field at the 'sun miracle' is estimated to have been between 20'000 and 120'000 - not a very good basis for a piece of reporting.
But the 'everyone seen it' bit just isn't true. Many of the thousands present didn't see the sun move or change colour including the three children.
Nor did the people of the next village see anything, nor did anyone in Spain the neighbouring country and no observatorium in the world reported seeing the sun move.
There are many diverse and varying reports to choose from - mass hysteria is the best explanation - the Catholic Church was more than eager to at last have a miracle!! Check the behaviour of the local priest.
Fatima today is a smart and modern town having benefitted from this story.

Well there we have it, I say my prayers and they work. It softens the heart, cuts out the edge of hate, it's amazing.

Many people saw it, in the thousands eh,, a miracle for their eyes only not the entire world or the village over the hill..lol. so what about it. It might be hype, I don't know but I am a believer in the Mother Of God. Peace be with you.

I was Roman Catholic, and Orthodox for many years, now I am Celtic in mystic views, but I want to attend an Anglican Church when the pandemic ends, if it ever does, we need our Lady to Intercede?
Old 13-02-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I bet many younger people have no idea what Fatima even is!!
What a time that was with the war in Europe, lasting 1 more year and a month.

''The Miracle of the Sun occurred on 13 October 1917 near Fatima in Portugal. Thousands saw the sun
apparently spinning in the sky, becoming blue and then yellow and changing size, for about 10 minutes.
The faithful, at Fatima for a promised miracle, saw it as a validation of their belief.''

Child's play for the Creator of billions of billions of galaxies each with billions and billions of suns - stars,
most 50 xs larger than our teeny sun. Think of this dot . then hold a marble to it.
250 billion+ just in our little Milky Way galaxy.

Having 1000s see a vision of the sun changing to give a sign ...easy peasy, however it was done.

Fatima comes down to faith in the Holy Mother, and God.

The universe is vast, awe-inspiring. God is great what can I create???

Consciousness, and the sacred heart ours to share. Love was her message. She was asking them to pray because at that time the war was hardening hearts and it ended right after her visitations it seemed to say. Watch the movie if you can?

I'm a mystic I guess you could say.
Peace in Christ.

I don't understand why I am being edited, conjecture? Please explain?

Last edited by Nowayout : 13-02-2021 at 01:46 PM. Reason: Conjecture
Old 13-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
I just watched the net flix show, FATIMA. Watch it to begin.

The Miracle of the Sun, also known as the Miracle of Fátima, is a series of events reported to have occurred miraculously on 13 October 1917, attended by a large crowd who had gathered in Fátima, Portugal, in response to a prophecy made by three shepherd children, Lúcia Santos and Francisco and Jacinta Marto. Wikipedia

It was very moving for me, I have been praying to the Holy Mother of God on and off throughout my life, lately a lot as I am working through some baggage from my last marriage.

I have been making progress and you know, I feel her spirit, the Holy Spirit in me awakening again, but to know what I am saying you must say the Hail Mary Every day, 3 times a day. And add in the Our Father and the Glory Be to Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit, in the end, it's not the rosery per se, but in this day, enough. Just say it!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

"Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. .

Glory Be To The Father, The Son, and the Holy Spirit, now and at the hour of my death, amen.

Say it in faith and see... 3 times a day, no matter how you feel, just say it.

I say it now 5 times in the morning, 5 times at noon, and 5 times in the evening, it's amazing.
NICE ARTICLE

Christianity has her share of Miracles.

Thanks for sharing.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-02-2021, 01:50 PM
Master
The "Church" is Roman Catholic, Orthodox, Protestant, and many more.. but what is the main point, it should be about love, the Love of Christ, the love of the Holy Mother, and if you have the faith, paradise. ( not just a state of mind)

This is a Christian forum, lest we forget. Our borders merge, however.

It's not Buddhist, we believe in Jesus as the word of God, and we pray to Jesus.

It's not Hindu, we believe in God, miracles, and we have faith in Jesus.

It is a Christian forum, peace in the "living Christ".