Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-11-2010, 11:02 AM
Sangress

If we get enough replies we could even guess at which colours turn up the most and whether it might mean anything interesting.

Maybe certain auras show an attraction to spirituality, or vice versa...

I think that'd be pretty interesting.

This might even become a contest.

A Battle between the most "popular" aura.

*Suspicious look* Maybe even certain coloured auras are trying to take over human kind....;p
Old 23-11-2010, 12:12 PM
Sangress

No idea.

It's just one of my less-than-sane ramblings to make people's minds spontaneously metaphorically combust.

But, I do admit that I like the idea of auras having minds of their owns, even though I know they reflect our own emotions/thoughts and selves/souls.

Anyhow, if I kept writing I'd be going off topic with something ridiculous.

(Sleep/meditation deprived here...ignore me. lol.)
Old 23-11-2010, 12:41 PM
brightlight

how do i find out what colour mine is ?
Old 23-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Sangress

You can find someone who is able to see auras and ask them. (But you'll want more than one person to look so you can see if there are similarities)

Or you can train your own eyes to see auras and then take a look at your own reflection, it takes a while but its worth it.

There are threads here on how to see auras, I'm sure.

Otherwise, Google is your friend. ;p
Old 23-11-2010, 11:07 PM
Radiant Soul

I don't know, how do I go about finding out? Any suggestions? I'm trying to train myself eyes to see aura's but nothing yet
Old 23-11-2010, 11:17 PM
Master
No Silver yours just has orange streaks in them, not a straight line kind of blury that's what I meant.
Spiritlite.
Old 23-11-2010, 11:26 PM
RAMMSTein

I have been also traineng my eyes... I see it but it seems to have no color to it yet... Atleast none that I can see.. I hope someone can see it :p
Old 24-11-2010, 12:02 AM
Master
Ramm I see deep purple and blue for you
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Sangress

I think the trick to physically seeing auras is to learn to focus and unfocus your eyes at will, and also to get your mind to go blank at will too.

It was easy after I figured out how to adjust my eyes so they "locked on" to the aura, and not the person or anything near it or behind it.
Old 24-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Master
I see aura's in my mind the key for me is to not try too hard.
Spiritlite.