Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-08-2015, 11:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Aura different in hands

Do any of you notice a different color in different parts of your body? My aura is mainly indigo with bits of purple but in my hands its turquoise. Just wondering if any of you notice anything similar with your auras?
Old 17-08-2015, 03:25 AM
Master

Auras are not usually one colour only and they change with your emotions, health etc.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Ah, ok thanks :)
Old 25-08-2015, 03:46 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Different Color Aura Around Hands Than Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eros*
Ah, ok thanks :)

What Jenny said is a general statement. A common 'fact' that is taken for a truism.

I don't believe it answers your question.

Keep watching for more input to your question- perhaps someone has a more definitive explanation.

There could be a simple explanation having to do with your having flexed your hands, increasing the energy field around your hand. It may have to do with having less or more circulation in your hands.

That's a guess. I can see the Aura and I've been looking at peoples' Aura for several years but I don't have an explanation for you.

Someone here with more experience may be helpful. Just wait until there is additional participation before you settle this.

If you can see the Aura readily, then maybe you can determine just where the line is between where one color ends and the other color begins.

It would be interesting to know.

Thanks,

TT

Old 28-08-2015, 12:36 AM
ejikslonik

The energy body is a blueprint of our physical body. Our energy body absorbs the prana (energy) and distributes to the physical body. Because physical ailments first appear in our energy body and then they reflect on our physical body as some sort of health problem. That is why repairing energy body reflects on the physical body and vice versa. That is why we work on the energy body, repairing it with the life force and that allows physical body repair itself. So, yes, different parts of your body could have different color :) Something like this :) Hope it helps...
Old 28-08-2015, 01:44 AM
Pathfinder

Fish Aura Different in Hands

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejikslonik
The energy body is a blueprint of our physical body. Our energy body absorbs the prana (energy) and distributes to the physical body. Because physical ailments first appear in our energy body and then they reflect on our physical body as some sort of health problem. That is why repairing energy body reflects on the physical body and vice versa. That is why we work on the energy body, repairing it with the life force and that allows physical body repair itself. So, yes, different parts of your body could have different color :) Something like this :) Hope it helps...

You said all that in the context of a pathology causing the difference in Aura colors.

What can Eros do to determine if her hands are a different Aura color due to a pathology that is either chronic or acute or if there is no pathology and in such a case, why would her hands be a different color Aura?

Since Eros can see her Aura, perhaps you could make some suggestions that would enable her to determine the etiology/cause of her hands having a different color than her torso, head, neck, shoulders, etc.

If you believe this is to be too personal for the forum and/or you have taken this next step to Eros via PM, perhaps you could generalize so the rest of us could benefit from what you know.

Generally, I see shades of darkness over affected areas. Perhaps I have been missing color differences because I was not looking for this/did not realize this could be.

In one case only I saw three different colors when looking at a being at rest. I was unable to interpret the presence and appearance of the colors, although a color chart gave me a clue to the third color but I did not 'catch on' to what the clue was saying until the being's condition was obvious.

Oh, I had forgotten an occasion when, looking at someone's picture they had sent me -she wanted to know her Aura color- I saw a band of 'tan' across her throat. Her overall Aura color was not showing up [in favor of] my seeing that tan color across her throat. Having been down that road before, I surmised there was something amiss about her throat. Foolishly, I asked if she had a sore throat (it had to be continuous since what I see exists when and as I see it and I could see that tan color wasn't going anywhere) and sure enough, when I asked (I had not first looked up 'tan' in an Aura color chart), she explained she had had thyroid surgery a few years back and that she always has a sore throat.

What was interesting to this occasion was that when I went back to try again to see what her Aura color was, the Green that surrounded her was fairly obvious.

This has happened before- where something unexpected shows up instead of what I was looking for and once I've seen 'it' -whatever 'it' might have been in each of those occasions-what I was originally looking for would show up next.

Anyway, those are the only times I've seen two or more colors at the same time and in each case, there was an explanation.

It seems to me that if Eros were to say she feels nothing different about her hands or better, always has seen her hands a different color than the rest of her body, it seems there would be an explanation for this.

Can you add anything to what you have said that would explain what Eros has reported?

Thanks,

TT