Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-06-2012, 07:17 PM
Alter2Ego

Proof We Are Living In The Last Days

ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor. Even when she started crying they would not stop (it will be the first weblink below). They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012 (the second weblink).

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12R9...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668AQ...eature=related
Old 21-06-2012, 10:30 PM
Master
Agreed

Well stated. It's but one sign of several.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-06-2012, 01:02 AM
Knower

"{1} But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here. {2} For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, self-assuming, haughty, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, disloyal, {3} having no natural affection, not open to any agreement, slanderers, without self-control, fierce, without love of goodness," (2 Timothy 3:1-3)

I have noticed a general change to the above characteristics,in people.
It makes my heart heavy..especially this last year.
I say this as a non-Christian.I am non-religious.I simply call myself spiritual.
Old 22-06-2012, 01:42 AM
Sybilline

I agree we are nearing the end of days... But... Bullying is probably much older than that, I can imagine it happening to people of the same age around 200 BC.
Old 22-06-2012, 10:57 AM
hasbean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alter2Ego
ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

Below is a video of a recent bullying event on a school bus in which 13-year-old schoolboys spent a good 20 minutes humiliating an elderly bus monitor. Even when she started crying they would not stop (it will be the first weblink below). They made fun of her crying by saying she was sweating. All you could hear was the "F" word coming from these kids mouths.

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things. The victim was interviewed on the Today Show on 6/21/2012 (the second weblink).

Sure the World is going down the tubes. It has been for a long time. But every generation seems to think that they are in the End Times (even 12 the disciples did).
Imagine if we had been alive during the time of the Spanish Inquisition. We would have sworn black and blue that we were in the time of the End.

No we have to wait for some real signs, like the Fall of Babylon and the Mark of the Beast.

Quote:
Rev 18:3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Now read the rest of chapter 18.
Quote:
Rev 13:16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

When you can't buy or sell without getting a mark in your hand or forehead, then it's the time of the end!
Old 22-06-2012, 12:17 PM
S-word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
I agree we are nearing the end of days... But... Bullying is probably much older than that, I can imagine it happening to people of the same age around 200 BC.

Forget about the kids on the bus, what about the young louts nigh on three thousand years ago, who teased and bullied Elisha, whose second miracle was to curse those boys in the name of the Lord, then two she bears came charging out of the woods and tore 42 of those kids to pieces. 2nd Kings 2: 23;
Old 22-06-2012, 01:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
[color="Navy"]ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:
]

Jesus also said this at Matt.24:6-8..." And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows.
what does boys did, has been going on for decades. there's so much more which shows we're living in the end times. peace
Old 22-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E12R9...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=668AQ...eature=related

OMG! I've finally heard it all! A video of bullying proving to everyone without a shadow of a doubt that the end of the world is here! Yeah that kind of thing sucks but really! The end of the world? Makes you wonder about the logic and sanity of some folks...

OK I will play...

What about this inspirational video of a girl who hit a home run and was prohibited by game rules of receiving help from her team mates from rounding the bases. The opposing team helped her out instead and carried her around the bases so she can have her moment. The opposing team lost the game but it wasnt about winning or losing or competing but about the goodness of the human spirit prevailing and helping out one another with no regards to "winning" or other such selfish motives. Point here is for every nasty video you come up with I can come up with an inspirational one refuting you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEDBnKahuNs

Does this mean the world wont end and that we still have a chance?
Old 22-06-2012, 02:32 PM
Master
In Genesis we read about someone boasting about how he killed a young man, who had attacked him. Such is human nature, isn't it? But, not just human nature, we see the same thing in the animal world. The young rebelling against the authority of the parents.
The real indications of the end of the age as humanity has known it?
"The tower of Babel" situation regarding the Earth become as the global community through technologies.
But, all things are connected, foreknown, and accounted for, apart from the construct of time and space.
Cosmologically, and involving the planet's environment, things are also changing.
Jesus' words in Mathew 24, regarding prophecy, includes environmental changes that we are witnessing today.

http://bible.cc/luke/21-25.htm

Here is something though. A mdern day phenomena most likely involving the new, "designer drugs", available.
As if Meth wasn't bad enough. Much of these lab created substances aren't even illegal, as they stay ahead of the current laws and restrictions concerning their makeup. Why they call them "synthetic marijuana is a myetery to me as I've never heard of these reactions to Pot.
Flesh eating cannibalism, and, "Zombies"...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/21/charles-baker-got-naked-ate-flesh-of-jeffery-blake_n_1615800.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 22-06-2012, 03:02 PM
Mind's Eye

Quote:
ALTER2EGO -to- EVERYONE:

This video is proof positive that we are living in the time of the end of this wicked system of things.

Matthew 5:8 "And Jesus said, when thou shall see videos of wicked children bulling a sixty eight year old grandmother on a bus; know that the end is near."

A horrible video for sure... but a sign of the end???? Come on guys; stop listening to the Jehovah's Witnesses, TV preachers and doomsday prophets. They will do nothing for you except make you live your life under a rock waiting for something that will never happen in your lifetime.