Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-09-2020, 08:36 AM
traceyacey12

grounding

hi everyone,

i am currently experiencing what I believe is called grounding but I am not sure. For the last few months I have been on a high, where everything feels vibrant and new. But as of tonight, I feel sort of more grounded and I don't feel like I am at a sort of high. Has anyone also had this experience?

Thanks a lot for your help :)
Old 06-09-2020, 08:57 AM
ant

Hello traceyacey12,

We can feel on track,and then come back to earth.

Unresolved underlying issues upset the apple cart.

They have a way of rearing there head to what you need to resolve.

Look at what needs your attention and what's been holding you back.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
hi everyone,

i am currently experiencing what I believe is called grounding but I am not sure. For the last few months I have been on a high, where everything feels vibrant and new. But as of tonight, I feel sort of more grounded and I don't feel like I am at a sort of high. Has anyone also had this experience?

I think it's a natural process,handled by your guardian angel to balance things.
Everyone likes to be on a high,but it's unhealthy,for various reasons.It has to be on the right time,and for the right timing.Reasonable doses of high and low,good and evil,joy and pain are the best option for a human being to exist in a balanced way.

I tried to grab from the 'high' state,and three months passed like it was one week.(time accelerates when you're happy).

At the very end,you don't know what the summer is,unless you experience the winter as well.
Old 06-09-2020, 09:22 AM
Master
Also,when you enter a 'high' state,it has an impact over your physical body,and it'll drain your energies.Sooner or later,grounding will become necessary,in order to recharge your batteries.
Old 06-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
hi everyone,

It's human nature, after a time of experiencing a high you can become used to it, and it's not so high any more. It just wears off, like anything you become used to feeling.
Old 06-09-2020, 11:18 AM
Master
^^^^this^^^^
Old 22-11-2020, 02:02 AM
traceyacey12

looking back at these responses, they are good ones. thanks for your help :)
Old 29-12-2020, 01:02 PM
Seeker

"I feel sort of more grounded and I don't feel like I am at a sort of high"

That may well be a 'natural balancing out' from feeling the high, this may well be something that fluctuates.
Old 29-12-2020, 01:11 PM
Grounding or earthing sounds cool - I have a grounding pad...
seems to make perfect sense ...but I feel nothing.
I have a copper coil, even, comes into the house
and is grounded in the soil inside a copper pipe,ha!
Feel nothing. Feel great all the time...I wear orgonite, also ---are EMFs effecting me -who knows.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-12-2020, 01:20 PM
ketzer

Quote:
hi everyone,

What goes up, must come down.