Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-09-2020, 03:46 AM
janielee

Anyone resonate with this?

Pivotal Times

As I understand it now, there is an enormous energy pouring in at this time, encouraging and assisting us to tune the planetary vibe up a few octaves. Our DNA has been refined over the ages to produce a successive series of human models, ours being simply the most current version.
This transformative cosmic energy is either going to help propel humanity to the next level of evolution, where we can finally abandon our weapons of fear, hatred, and arrogance, and combine as a unified intelligent species to rescue the planet (and ourselves in the process), or else intensify the alternative — a massive culling of the herd.
Whatever it is, it’s in play right now. If we as individuals and as a collective can’t disentangle from our limiting concepts, entrenched selfishness, and divisive beliefs and live as one from our love-hearts, we will consign ourselves to another 25,000 year cycle in 3-D elementary school.

https://writingonwater934500566.wordpress.com/
Old 06-09-2020, 05:20 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Anyone resonate with this?

Nope.

Relegate spiritual new age to the fantasy and fiction section.
Old 06-09-2020, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Pivotal Times

As I understand it now, there is an enormous energy pouring in at this time, encouraging and assisting us to tune the planetary vibe up a few octaves. Our DNA has been refined over the ages to produce a successive series of human models, ours being simply the most current version.
This transformative cosmic energy is either going to help propel humanity to the next level of evolution, where we can finally abandon our weapons of fear, hatred, and arrogance, and combine as a unified intelligent species to rescue the planet (and ourselves in the process), or else intensify the alternative — a massive culling of the herd.
Whatever it is, it’s in play right now. If we as individuals and as a collective can’t disentangle from our limiting concepts, entrenched selfishness, and divisive beliefs and live as one from our love-hearts, we will consign ourselves to another 25,000 year cycle in 3-D elementary school.

Sorry, I do not resonate with this scenario.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-09-2020, 04:36 PM
janielee

I'm glad it doesn't, to be honest. I was surprised to see it written...

JL
Old 06-09-2020, 06:52 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I'm glad it doesn't, to be honest. I was surprised to see it written...

JL
......OH... And I was just getting to grips with it !!!!....never mind!!!
Old 06-09-2020, 08:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Pivotal Times

Look at what you're focusing on.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Sorry, I do not resonate with this scenario.
That's kinda the point as it were. I'm down with being pessimistic presently now. We're actually talking about another now we will not be part of. This may even be a good thing as we say no if we were there to stop it. But look at history and how much the world has changed. We're not very patient or forward looking, only evolution is. Presently we don't resonate for sure but if it happens, it will a long time from now. 500 years, a thousand years which is meaningless, unrelatable to us. It is true in that it is something we can't do now. But imo, we have progressed far and will continue to and hopefully our children will be more spiritual then us. We are the ones that may not be and what is presented is our focus, our creation to change. Let us hope it is not stagnant. We still are very primitive (minded) right now. We probably think and we think as our ancestor did (do) or they as us which hopefully we do not. We can not image it but can sure image failure, hopefully we are not so negative to see it and focus and create. I agree immediately with being negative to, I can't resonate with it either at least in this now.
Old 08-09-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
That's kinda the point as it were. I'm down with being pessimistic presently now. We're actually talking about another now we will not be part of. This may even be a good thing as we say no if we were there to stop it. But look at history and how much the world has changed. We're not very patient or forward looking, only evolution is. Presently we don't resonate for sure but if it happens, it will a long time from now. 500 years, a thousand years which is meaningless, unrelatable to us. It is true in that it is something we can't do now. But imo, we have progressed far and will continue to and hopefully our children will be more spiritual then us. We are the ones that may not be and what is presented is our focus, our creation to change. Let us hope it is not stagnant. We still are very primitive (minded) right now. We probably think and we think as our ancestor did (do) or they as us which hopefully we do not. We can not image it but can sure image failure, hopefully we are not so negative to see it and focus and create. I agree immediately with being negative to, I can't resonate with it either at least in this now.

Being pessimistic can bring about our downfall.

For example, one person who has a business, looked like they would have to close for not being an essential business. After feeling sorry for herself, she began making face mask even to the point of wholesaling them. She hired as many family members she could round up and put them to work!

She is now making more money then she ever made.

As one door closes, another door opens.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-09-2020, 07:51 PM
Master

Quote:

For example, one person who has a business, looked like they would have to close for not being an essential business. After feeling sorry for herself, she began making face mask even to the point of wholesaling them. She hired as many family members she could round up and put them to work!

Nice example. Love this. We create our own reality.
Old 08-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Master

Quote:

A pessimist is an optimist after watching the news.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.